Radiohead Presale?

Comments

• DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    This is unreal. Why the fuck didn't they put these up earlier to avoid this?

There is definitely going to be hell to pay at W.A.S.T.E. People are NOT happy.

EDIT: I (think) I got one to Camden. The server bombed while I was on the order confirmation screen but I think I'm good to go...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • mikesbri wrote:
    has anyone got Toronto tickets? My day is not starting off good.
    What tickets have people got so far?

still trying to get toronto tickets...
    "Mike McCready, he isn't from Chicago but I imagine he's Irish"

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

• svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    i knew it would be on my way into work! grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

i can't even open the page up.
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Got 'em right away. My w.a.s.t.e. seats at the Tower were so much better than my Ticketmaster ones from 2003 ... I'm sure this will be worth the little heart attack I just had waiting for the page to load.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    I have Firefox and Safari going and can't get anything to load. I had the freaking screen up and clicked add to cart for camden pit then safari crashed and I can't get back to that. DAMNIT!
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    I'm stuck at the "Add to Basket" stage. Should I keep trying?
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    still no luck here... this is frustrating.
  • mikesbrimikesbri Posts: 965
    I guess this what happens when anyone can get tickets. I would have paid an extra $20 to be part of a fan club.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • BremertonBremerton Posts: 279
    I got pit to White River at 6:14. The first two screens were slow loading, but everything else went easy for me.
    yeah me too :(
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Basically it's just as bad as TenClub only we don't pay for WASTE membership and Ten Club tells us what time. I have been awake for almost 24 hours because of this. I'm such an ass.
    Basically it's just as bad as TenClub only we don't pay for WASTE membership and Ten Club tells us what time. I have been awake for almost 24 hours because of this. I'm such an ass.
    were you able to get tickets at least?
    i'm still having no luck...
    worse ;)

we dont stay up for 24 hrs with 10c tix. though the server crashed, i was at least able to get the page loaded (and get tix) through 10c.

this is crazy!
  • finally got to the next screen...trying to add 4 tickets into my cart...

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

I keep getting "cannot find server" this page seems to be loading quicker now..lol.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    Finally got to the "display items" level, but it keeps going white. Does "display items" mean I have tix in my cart?
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I got tickets to the Indianapolis show with few problems, but I got them early. There seems to be quite a bit of traffic on the site right now.

NOTE: I was using both Internet Explorer and Safari to try to get tickets. Safari was able to get me in easily, while Internet Explorer never even got a page loaded.

I don't have Firefox downloaded, so I would be interested to hear if anyone has had luck with that browser.
  • finally got to the next screen...trying to add 4 tickets into my cart...

and crash...

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

Jason P wrote:
    I got tickets to the Indianapolis show with few problems, but I got them early. There seems to be quite a bit of traffic on the site right now.

NOTE: I was using both Internet Explorer and Safari to try to get tickets. Safari was able to get me in easily, while Internet Explorer never even got a page loaded.

I don't have Firefox downloaded, so I would be interested to hear if anyone has had luck with that browser.
    firefox was the worst for me so far today...weird b/c it got all my tenclub tix with firefox no problem

i don't have safari though, so i don't know how that compares today.

finally got to add to basket and then it crashed again.
  • McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    what is the presale password for ticketmaster toronto???
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    svenstephy wrote:
    firefox was the worst for me so far today...weird b/c it got all my tenclub tix with firefox no problem

i don't have safari though, so i don't know how that compares today.

finally got to add to basket and then it crashed again.

Well, if anything, I'm going to avoid using Explorer from this point on for ticket sales. Maybe I'll go with a Safari / Firefox combo.

Good luck everybody!
    McJuicy wrote:
    what is the presale password for ticketmaster toronto???

I think the presale is on Friday...but the edge doesnt say until the actually go on sale.
    Jason P wrote:
    Well, if anything, I'm going to avoid using Explorer from this point on for ticket sales. Maybe I'll go with a Safari / Firefox combo.

Good luck everybody!
    yeah i just got 3 for camden on firefox, and then it crashed when i went back to get boston....
    Why Would They Put All The Concerts On Sale On The Same Day?
    Ticketmaster Is Looking As Only Option Right Now..
  • just got in...still PIT tickets available for Toronto!

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

• hodgehodge Posts: 519
    i don't know if i hav ever been this happy

i managed to score tickets somehow...

just keep trying everyone and don't give up

everyone is having server problems

once you get in, just click everything once and play the waiting game

if you get white paged, just try again
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
    has anyone been successful using IE? it's my only option...
    hodge wrote:
    if you get white paged, just try again
    for some reason that made me giggle a little :)

words of wisdom!
  • r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    i got through for 4 for SB right when it went on through firefox..and my brother got on for 4 for SD shortly thereafter using firefox - so firefox is definitely not an issue.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
    good to know there is still some Toronto left. Did you get Pit or Seats?