Options

Posters!

Comments

• Options
    skere26 wrote:
    actually it would be discrimination, since european isn't a race

If it was a race, I think he'd finish last....

Just use some common sense instead of the me me me thing that seems to be so common today.
    Leave your lady on the cement floor.

"You boo us, you call us pussies, and still we come back." EV NJ1 2006

2008 MSG 2
    2006 NJ 1, NJ 2
    2003 MSG 1
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    yosi wrote:
    Because I was happy that I didn't have to spend more money, but now I know that I'm going too - and I'm even more strapped for cash now then I was then.

ahh... no self control.... i know exactly what you mean

I might have to have the poster tubes delivered to my work so that the wife doesn't divorce me ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,251
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I"ll try but I got shut out at all the last poser sales.
    All I got at the last "poser sale" was Brett Michaels...I was hoping for Scott Stapp.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    sorry if this has been posted but i'm new to this.

where will the posters be on the 10c site?

i did a search and didn't find anything... ;)
  • Options
    sorry if this has been posted but i'm new to this.

where will the posters be on the 10c site?

i did a search and didn't find anything... ;)

they will be a new section called posters... with a picture of bathgate66 giving a thumbs up

look for it
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    are they doing one per day like past sales, or are they starting tonight and trying to burn through them?

and why start with boston and end with DC (that will be nuts)... i assume they are offering all of leg 1? right?
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    are they doing one per day like past sales, or are they starting tonight and trying to burn through them?

and why start with boston and end with DC (that will be nuts)... i assume they are offering all of leg 1? right?

they didn't really say. in the past they've done 1 per day and more than one per day. my guess is that since they go on sale so late in the day, we'll probably only get one.

it would be suite if they kept putting them up there throughout the night though :)

look for a pic of bathgate giving the thumbs up! priceless ;)
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    my2hands wrote:

i guess we'll know when they post the order like it says in the original post.
    Theyre gonna sell out quick tho thats for sure.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    :)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    i suspect we'll see posts from santos on a semi-regualr basis the next few weeks
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    i suspect we'll see posts from santos on a semi-regualr basis the next few weeks

wonder why santos didn't start this thread

probably no deliberate reason but that's why we are here... to debate stupid things like that ;)
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    vedderwood wrote:
    And Ms. Haiku...probably the closest poster to your theme is Hershey 2003....the poster has nothing to do with chocolate whatsoever, but the show was at Hershey Park right next to the chocolate factory...good luck!
    Thanks for the heads up :D Maybe one day maybe one day, there will be a good food inspired PJ poster. We can only hope, eh?

PJ and Co need to eat more at Macrina Bakery or Essential Baking Company in Seattle, that's for sure :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    omg! i cant believe i forgot about the big event today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    bostonlou wrote:
    ahh... no self control.... i know exactly what you mean

I might have to have the poster tubes delivered to my work so that the wife doesn't divorce me ;)

Yup, no self control whatsoever. Oh well, what can I say. This band gets me off... ;)
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    omg! i cant believe i forgot about the big event today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey julie:)

hehe..."the big event". i love it. that's about right! rob n' i are hopin to score the DC poster, since it sold out 2 people ahead of us in line!

are any of you guys/girls coming out to the shady katie's gig this coming weekend...?
    rocknrollgurl = *bee girl* @ www.myspace.com/pearljamgrrl

Everything you've imagined...needn't be stuck in your mind.
  • Options
    hey julie:)

hehe..."the big event". i love it. that's about right! rob n' i are hopin to score the DC poster, since it sold out 2 people ahead of us in line!

are any of you guys/girls coming out to the shady katie's gig this coming weekend...?
    hey! im thinking about it, havent really talked to anyone else yet about it besides bubba but ill keep you posted! i need to mapquest it to see how long it would take me to get there first
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    This is the first poster sale I'm participating in. Just to get things right, there will be other poster sales for other shows, correct? If so, I'm just waiting for the one I need, I don't want to screw anyone. peace
    94: 4-6, 96: 10-2, 98: 9-13, 03: 4-29, 7-2, 7-3, 7-8, 7-9, 7-11, 04: 10-1, 05: 10-3, 06: 5-5, 5-13, 5-24, 5-25, 6-1, 6-3, 08: 6-24, 6-25, 6-27, 6-30, 10: 5-15, 5-18, 5-20, 5-21, 12: 9-2, 13: 10-18, 10-19, 10-21, 10-22, 10-25, 10-27
  • Options
    This is the first poster sale I'm participating in. Just to get things right, there will be other poster sales for other shows, correct? If so, I'm just waiting for the one I need, I don't want to screw anyone. peace
    participating in poster sales, i would say, is similar to playing a sport. you gotta have skills/talent and so forth....only the strong survive type of deal...

anyway

my understanding is that this is an ongoing sale with boston being up first...?
  • Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    I know where I will be at 9pm tonight!! Although there are only a couple I really want...I cant go crazy like I did in '05 and buy every poster...can I?!?!!? I gotta save money for the rest of the boots!!
  • Options
    dope
    4/30/03 Uniondale, NY
    7/8/03 MSG
    7/9/03 MSG
    7/14/03 Holmdel, NJ
    10/1/04 Reading Penn
    10/3/05 Philly
    5/13/06 Hartford, CT
    5/27/06 Camden, NJ aka Philly
    5/31/06 Storytellers Taping
    6/1/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/3/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/19/08 Camden, NJ
    6/24/08 MSG
    6/25/08 MSG
    6/27/08 Hartford, CT
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-27-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-30-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-31-2009
    Hartford, CT 05-15-2010
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    New York, New York 05-20-2010
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 (PJ20)
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 (PJ20)
    Philadelphia, PA 09-02-2012 (Made In America)
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Pittsburgh, PA 10-11-2013
    Buffalo, NY 10-12-2013
    Hartford, CT 10-25-2013
  • Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    dope

Hahaha...who you callin' a dope!?!?! :)
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    participating in poster sales, i would say, is similar to playing a sport. you gotta have skills/talent and so forth....only the strong survive type of deal...

anyway

my understanding is that this is an ongoing sale with boston being up first...?

All I'm saying is that I only need one poster (6/3-NJ2) and in the email it says today's sale is for the shows on or between 5/24-30, which is 5 shows. Meaning, 6/3 will not be available today, right? I'm only trying for that one show, because that's the only poster I need. Thanks again.
    94: 4-6, 96: 10-2, 98: 9-13, 03: 4-29, 7-2, 7-3, 7-8, 7-9, 7-11, 04: 10-1, 05: 10-3, 06: 5-5, 5-13, 5-24, 5-25, 6-1, 6-3, 08: 6-24, 6-25, 6-27, 6-30, 10: 5-15, 5-18, 5-20, 5-21, 12: 9-2, 13: 10-18, 10-19, 10-21, 10-22, 10-25, 10-27
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    oh man its going to be crazy around here again with these darn posters :p
  • Options
    All I'm saying is that I only need one poster (6/3-NJ2) and in the email it says today's sale is for the shows on or between 5/24-30, which is 5 shows. Meaning, 6/3 will not be available today, right? I'm only trying for that one show, because that's the only poster I need. Thanks again.

As far as I can understand, from this thread, and the email, there will be one poster sold per day. Today, at 6 PM PST, Boston 5/24 will go on sale. Tomorrow, or the next day, or sometime there after another poster will go on sale. The last poster to go on sale will be Washington D.C. 5/30.
  • Options
    ONLY the Boston 5/24/06 poster will be sold tonight.
    slh

Thanks Santos for clearing that up!
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    Thanks Santos for clearing that up!

Ruby's Dad will soon learn that you must write the announcement for the "lowest common denominator" ;)

and also repeat yourself 8 times. Like Santos and the Mystery Sales.... I found those humorous and yet they got the message across

"THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN ROUND 1 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ROUND 2!!!!!!"

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,251
    bostonlou wrote:

"THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN ROUND 1 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ROUND 2!!!!!!"

So if I attended Boston 1, but didn't buy a poster, am I eligible to buy tonight?
    And If I'm not online at 9PM will there be any posters left on Thursday morning?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    i participated in round one but did not participate in round 12...what does that mean for me?
  • Options
    Tell me I am not an idiot...had the 3 hour time difference the wrong way...busted my ass to get out of work and home for 3pm. :o Low and behold its 9pm tonite.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    So if I attended Boston 1, but didn't buy a poster, am I eligible to buy tonight?
    And If I'm not online at 9PM will there be any posters left on Thursday morning?

if you went to the Boston 1 show and sat in the Balcony then you should already have your special access code. If you had the lower bowl seats then you should have the post card with the instructions on it.

if you lost either of these just send a PM to sweet adeline and she'll help you get the info