Options

Posters!

Comments

• Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Ah this is going to be fun. Lets see how it all works out for everyone this time and please please dont let the site crash!!!!

lol... remember the last mystery poster sale....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    8531.jpg

PERFECT!!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    lol... remember the last mystery poster sale....

YEA I got EasyStreet...Come on DC!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    veinvein Chicago Posts: 77
    Mess or not, the thought is there.
    Thank you very much 10c.
    A chance is a chance.
    Chicago 95, 98, Indy 03, Chicago 06, Chicago Vic 07
    EV Chicago 08, Chicago 09, Indy 10
  • Options
    I did not read this entire thread, did they say a price
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    For the 2005 Canadian tour, the price thru 10C was $20 plus $5.50 for shipping.
    No price was mentioned yet.
    The price at the venues for this tour has been $25, so I ASSuME the price will be $25 plus shipping.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Someone asked already but I didn't see an answer yet. Is it one poster for each leg of the tour per 10c member or one poster for this entire sale?
    one poster per venue...
  • Options
    No european people here???

6pm pacific time???? so here in europe it's 3 AM??? must i wake up 3 in the morning to buy a poster?
    please at least sell them at 3-4 pm pacific time so also european people could have the possibility to buy them

thanks
  • Options
    corduroyz wrote:
    6pm pacific time???? so here in europe it's 3 AM??? must i wake up 3 in the morning to buy a poster?
    please at least sell them at 3-4 pm pacific time so also european people could have the possibility to buy them

My words exactly
    2006: Verona, Berlin / 2007: Munich, London, Düsseldorf, Copenhagen
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can take a look at the posters before they go on sale?
    I got scratches all over my arms, one for each day since I fell apart.

Me you wouldn't recall for I'm not my former.

St. Louis 10/11/00
    West Palm Beach 4/11/03
    Kissimmee 10/8/04
    West Palm Beach 6/12/08
    Tampa 6/13/08
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    corduroyz wrote:
    No european people here???

thanks
    When they put your Euro posters onsale at 3am your time, then you're allowed to complain. These are posters from the American tour, and you're goddamn right they're going to do it at a time that is convenient for Americans first.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    13PJ13 wrote:
    When they put your Euro posters onsale at 3am your time, then you're allowed to complain. These are posters from the American tour, and you're goddamn right they're going to do it at a time that is convenient for Americans first.

I agree. It's nice that i don't have to take a sick day from work for once when trying to buy something from 10c!
  • Options
    nevermind...
  • Options
    Yeah, but which section of the store will they be in? I have a feeling that every second is going to count.
    Leave your lady on the cement floor.

"You boo us, you call us pussies, and still we come back." EV NJ1 2006

2008 MSG 2
    2006 NJ 1, NJ 2
    2003 MSG 1
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Yeah, but which section of the store will they be in? I have a feeling that every second is going to count.

theyre probably going to add a " posters " section as the onsale approaches.

best of luck everyone .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    Don't they just send up in "specials" ?
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Usually under "Specials" and "Other Stuff"
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    This is freakin awesome!! hope I get the few that I want, only thing i wasnt a fan of was that they sent out a bulliten to everyone on myspace, should just been to the ppl on here and e-mails to 10c members, but hey, the more fans the better right!

Rock on!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj wrote:
    This is freakin awesome!! hope I get the few that I want, only thing i wasnt a fan of was that they sent out a bulliten to everyone on myspace, should just been to the ppl on here and e-mails to 10c members, but hey, the more fans the better right!

Rock on!
    There is a ONE poster limit per current Ten Club member for each show.
    Anyone who reads it on MySpace also received an E-mail. Only members are eligible to purchase. No worries :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    13PJ13 wrote:

so if anyone of you american people wants to come here to see a pj show it's not right because it's only for european people? what is this? racism???
    if 10c allows anyone to buy posters, anyone must have the possibility to buy them...
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    corduroyz wrote:
    , anyone must have the possibility to buy them...

you do have the "possibilty " or chance,..

but you gotta wake up whatever time they go onsale, just like we would have to do to buy posters/tickets on your time,...
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    corduroyz wrote:
    so if anyone of you american people wants to come here to see a pj show it's not right because it's only for european people? what is this? racism???
    if 10c allows anyone to buy posters, anyone must have the possibility to buy them...
    Yeah, racism. That's what it is. Nothing to do with logic or practicality.
    Jesus you people (as in the complainers on the board, not Europeans) are quick to call names.
    ALL I said was that it made sense for them to make it more convenient for us than for other countries. Obviously they can't do it at a time that it's perfect for EVERYone. Just the majority of those of us who would have a larger interest in the product. How much clearer can I possibly make it??
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    skere26skere26 Posts: 304
    corduroyz wrote:

actually it would be discrimination, since european isn't a race
  • Options
    so just to make sure its only one poster going on sale on monday correct? I just realized I will be in school tomorrow night so I have to have my girl get it for me. I hope she is quick with the keyboard.
    Recording Artist Coalition 2002, Irvine 6/2/03, Irvine 6/3/03, San Diego 6/5/03, San Diego 7/7/06, LA 7/9/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/01/09, LA 10/6/09, LA 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 11/24/13, Seattle 12/6/13
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Well this is frustrating. When I went to the shows I had oppurtunities to buy posters for each show but didn't cause I thought two were ugly. However, now that this the only thing PJ going on for me right now, I desperately want them and more. Goddamn! :rolleyes:
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    yosi wrote:
    Well this is frustrating. When I went to the shows I had oppurtunities to buy posters for each show but didn't cause I thought two were ugly. However, now that this the only thing PJ going on for me right now, I desperately want them and more. Goddamn! :rolleyes:

why is this frustrating?
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    bostonlou wrote:
    why is this frustrating?

Because I was happy that I didn't have to spend more money, but now I know that I'm going too - and I'm even more strapped for cash now then I was then.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    everyone keeps sayin about the site crashing?
    did it crash last time or something?
    denver 7/2/06 & 7/3/06, chicago 8/5/07
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    lluukkiinn wrote:
    everyone keeps sayin about the site crashing?
    did it crash last time or something?

it used too a lot, especially when the philly 05 tix went on sale, they ironed out most of the problems with mystery poster sales before the tix for the 06 tour went up for sale. Those tix went pretty smooth I thought, expect for some ppl getting shut outta tix, but the site never crashed.

It should hold up just fine :) i hope, or least until i get the few posters I want :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I"ll try but I got shut out at all the last poser sales. Happy for the chance again!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!