Options

Posters!

Comments

• Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    I loved receiving that little nugget of an e-mail today... It conjures up poster buying moments from last time... Well I hope to get at least one...
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Yeeehahhhh!!!! Here we go again! Thanx 10C!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    I got a hard on Just reading the Email!!!! Glad it is a 6pm sale!!! Thats would have been hard in middle of the day, that many days!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    cool beans! thanks tenclub! i hope i get lucky on some!!!!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    start the countdown to the servers crashing!
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    Ten Club will sell the posters in random order and will announce on the message pit what time and day we are going to put them up. The only poster to be sold on 9/11/06 will be the Boston 5/24/06 poster.
    slh

Thank You, Santos and Ten Club........you guys rock........

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    Don't announce the times! It is just inviting a website crash and the Mystery Sale shit all over again.

Don't get your hopes up people.
  • Options
    Don't announce the times! It is just inviting a website crash and the Mystery Sale shit all over again.

:rolleyes:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Jaaaaaaam!!!!
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383

I actually don't agree with this at all. It seems they're giving us the opportunity to ONLY come on at the times we need to, instead of everyone being on all of the time. It's not to say the servers won't still crash, but I think it's a smarter way to do it. They've obviously considered the problems of past sales, as well as concerns we've all voiced (i.e., having the sales during working hours isn't fair to most everyone other than housewives and the independently wealthy).

But, as usual, not everyone will be (nor can be) pleased. So we'll see how it goes.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

Just being honest. You wait and see.
  • Options
    LBC1076LBC1076 Posts: 224
    Bathgate and Dirty Hank, many thanks.
  • Options
    13PJ13 wrote:
    I actually don't agree with this at all. It seems they're giving us the opportunity to ONLY come on at the times we need to, instead of everyone being on all of the time. It's not to say the servers won't still crash, but I think it's a smarter way to do it. They've obviously considered the problems of past sales, as well as concerns we've all voiced (i.e., having the sales during working hours isn't fair to most everyone other than housewives and the independently wealthy).

But, as usual, not everyone will be (nor can be) pleased. So we'll see how it goes.

I understand the reasoning. But I'd rather not give the flippers the opportunity to know what time to come on here. It just makes their job a lot easier. At least make them waste a bunch of time like we will.
  • Options
    I understand the reasoning. But I'd rather not give the flippers the opportunity to know what time to come on here. It just makes their job a lot easier. At least make them waste a bunch of time like we will.
    Meh. They'll be here no matter what.
    And I personally, as a casual poster-purchaser (instead of a flipper) don't have time to waste. So, I appreciate what the 10c is attempting. But that's just me.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    This is a 1st class move and VERY fair for EVERYONE interested.
    Thank you for the advanced notice.
    I can delete the ebay link in my favorites now.
    Once again, the 10c comes through.
    Thanks for doing this for your members. :)
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I can't wait to get LA 2 poster.... look out leg 2 sale.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    How many people are gonna be on for DC?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Its gonna be a MADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!

all4
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    How many people are gonna be on for DC?

all4
  • Options
    santos....a quick question....will the tom petty/pj combo posters be on sale as well? or just the pj ones? thanks in advance
    1998-06-27 Alpine Valley, WI / 2000-10-08 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-06-21 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-04-26 Mellon Arena, PA / 2004-10-03 Grand Rapids VFC, 2006-05-17 United Center, IL / 2006-06-29 Milwaukee, WI / 2006-06-30 Milwaukke, WI / 2011-09-03 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2011-09-04 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2013-07-19 Wrigley Field / 2014-10-19 St. Paul / 2014-10-20 Milwaukee, WI
  • Options
    OK so I think I understand it, and will try to get one...
    But what are the prices? Are they gonna be $25 +s&h like at they we're show? Or are we having bidding wars or something over this....
    And where do we go to buy? Here? the store?

I wish everyone good luck in getting the poster they need! :)
    denver 7/2/06 & 7/3/06, chicago 8/5/07
  • Options
    lluukkiinn wrote:
    OK so I think I understand it, and will try to get one...
    But what are the prices? Are they gonna be $25 +s&h like at they we're show? Or are we having bidding wars or something over this....
    And where do we go to buy? Here? the store?

I wish everyone good luck in getting the poster they need! :)
    I can't imagine they'd be more than $25. There's no reason for an increase from the merch booth prices. S&H usually starts at $5.50 for the 10c, though if posters are being sold individually, and someone is purchasing more than one, they will likely be paying that $5.50 for each and every poster. Bummer.
    And yes, they will be sold via the "Goods" section on the main PJ site, as always.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,161
    Santos, where exactly in the shop will the posters go on sale? Under "specials" or "other stuff"?
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    Someone asked already but I didn't see an answer yet. Is it one poster for each leg of the tour per 10c member or one poster for this entire sale?
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    Someone asked already but I didn't see an answer yet. Is it one poster for each leg of the tour per 10c member or one poster for this entire sale?
    There is a ONE poster limit per current Ten Club member for each show

that makes it sound like you can get as many as you want per leg, but only one per show.

when they say, starting at boston, that means there won't be any Albany availalbe or that was the random date chosen to start sales with?

confusing language.
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options

when they say, starting at boston, that means there won't be any Albany availalbe or that was the random date chosen to start sales with?

confusing language.
    I would have to think it's just the random show they decided to start with. :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813

confusing language.

8531.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Ah this is going to be fun. Lets see how it all works out for everyone this time and please please dont let the site crash!!!!
    Recording Artist Coalition 2002, Irvine 6/2/03, Irvine 6/3/03, San Diego 6/5/03, San Diego 7/7/06, LA 7/9/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/01/09, LA 10/6/09, LA 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 11/24/13, Seattle 12/6/13
  • Options
    skere26skere26 Posts: 304
    lets hope our membership dollars have purchased more bandwith
  • Options
    This is awesome news, more posters!!!!!!!!! whooooooooooooooooooo