Options

Posters!

Comments

• Options
    So if a poster is announced today, what is the best guess as to how long until it would go on sale? I saw one old thread where a poster was announced, and it seemed like it went on sale within an hour or so (guessing). It has something to do with Santos saying "no posters this morning"
  • Options
    I never had the poster thing on my comp, don't know why, just didn't see it. I think the whole idea is pretty cool, last year I missed the Kitchener poster and ended up getting it on ebay. I think that it's cool that they are giving us another chance to get one even though from what I have read a lot of people aren't getting them, someone must be or they wouldn't be sold out. So congrats to those who are :)
    Thanks for the chance 10c
    So if a poster is announced today, what is the best guess as to how long until it would go on sale? I saw one old thread where a poster was announced, and it seemed like it went on sale within an hour or so (guessing). It has something to do with Santos saying "no posters this morning"

Is it in this thread that they are announcing it?
    vedderwood wrote:
    I just want them to post soon what poster and what time it's going on sale today!
    there may not be one today...

all4
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    what else is new??? :D

all4

are you the same all4 that is getting abused over on expresso beans??

if so that's awesome

bostonlou

;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    This whole waiting thing is driving me crazy.
    peace, love.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    bostonlou wrote:
    are you the same all4 that is getting abused over on expresso beans??

if so that's awesome

bostonlou

;)
    yea thats gotten WAYYYYYY blown out of proportion. Id rather not talk about it, but the gist of it is that everything was rectified, and yet they still act as though I held them up at gunpoint...

all4
  • Options
    ooh, please talk about it.
  • Options
    mcocozza wrote:
    ooh, please talk about it.
    im not going to get into a battle with someone who knows nothing about the situation...

all4
  • Options
    This whole waiting thing is driving me crazy.

Um...don't you mean "The waiting drove me mad!"?
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • Options
    JITJIT Posts: 47
    where the hell are the posters I dont see no times posted help me ahhhhhhhh
  • Options
    No. I haven't gone completely crazy yet. And i didn't care about the Boston poster. I'm waiting for Detroit. This is actually Believe n' Love's GF. Detroit was my first PJ show.
    peace, love.
  • Options
    im not going to get into a battle with someone who knows nothing about the situation...

all4

who is looking to battle? certainly not me.
  • Options
    mcocozza wrote:
    95% of that is 100% incorrect. But this is NOT the thread to be discussing these types of things in.

all4
  • Options
    mcocozza wrote:
    the guy who made that thread (mtrico), got ALL of his money back AND still has my poster. The other guy, dillon324. We worked it out and we both have the posters that we started with.

all4
  • Options
    just help a brother/sister out and explain the situation. thought we were among friends...
  • Options
    cool, just interested in the summary, thanks. editted the link out of my post. you may want to do the same, sorry for taking this off course.
  • Options
    cra5hed wrote:
    just help a brother/sister out and explain the situation. thought we were among friends...
    my post above pretty much explains it all...why they are still ranting and raving, is beyond me.

all4
  • Options
    I have 2
  • Options
    lets discuss something else then

how about old faithful

why do you feel the need to sign everyone of your posts??

bostonlou
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    lets discuss something else then

how about old faithful

why do you feel the need to sign everyone of your posts??

bostonlou
    why are you ragging on me and not PBM? He does the same thing as do numerous others (my explanation - force of habit)

all4
  • Options
    why are you ragging on me and not PBM? He does the same thing as do numerous others (my explanation - force of habit)

all4

suite.
  • Options

all4

every time you turn this into PBM... i'm not asking PBM... I'm asking you

I asked PBM... he said he just wanted to be cool like you... so that's why i'm here

plus i've never had a pissing match with others who do it... so you're "special" to me... in an "other goods" kind of way
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    every time you turn this into PBM... i'm not asking PBM... I'm asking you

I asked PBM... he said he just wanted to be cool like you... so that's why i'm here

plus i've never had a pissing match with others who do it... so you're "special" to me... in an "other goods" kind of way
    wow, i really feel special :D

all4
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I like posters. They're cool and I like having them. This thread is about posters, not about past occurances regarding posters. Can't we all just get aloooonnnggg??
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    my post above pretty much explains it all...why they are still ranting and raving, is beyond me.

all4
    plz die, k thx
    Julio's Top 5

1. Sad
    2. In My Tree
    3. Red Mosquito
    4. Do The Evolution
    5. I Got Shit

www.myspace.com/messmergrad00
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    i thought you two ladies kissed and made up before the gorge? you both need to stop flirting with eachother!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    plz die, k thx
    who the f*ck are you? And your threatening post will be send to the admins, k? Thx

all4
  • Options
    yea thats gotten WAYYYYYY blown out of proportion. Id rather not talk about it, but the gist of it is that everything was rectified, and yet they still act as though I held them up at gunpoint...

all4
    That's BS. Deal with this guy at your own risk.

http://www.expressobeans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4397
    RI 9/28/96; MSG 9/10/98; 2000: Want 8/23, 8/24 & 8/25; 2003: LI 4/30, LV 6/6, MSG 7/8 & 7/9, Mans 7/11, & Holm 7/14; 2005: Ott 9/16, Tor 9/19, AC 9/30 & 10/1, Phil 10/3; 2006: L.S. 5/4, IP 5/5, Alb 5/12, Bos 5/24, Cam 5/27 & 5/28, ER 6/1, ER 6/3, PIT 6/23, SF 7/18, Hon 12/9.
  • Options
    who the f*ck are you? And your threatening post will be send to the admins, k?

all4
    why don't you go try and steal someone else's posters? k, thx. I mean you have experience and all.
    Julio's Top 5

1. Sad
    2. In My Tree
    3. Red Mosquito
    4. Do The Evolution
    5. I Got Shit

www.myspace.com/messmergrad00