Posters!

Comments

• bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    I got one, want to trade lou?

hee hee... should i lube up or just take it dry?? ;)

i actually have a s/n copy... so i'm good... it was for a friend

but i'm BOSTONLOU dammit!! how can i not get one???? ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • just one tonight...

Cheers.
  • so frustrating. I'm going to have to pray for a small miracle when gorge 2 goes up.
  • weenie wrote:
    Well don't feel so bad. We folks in the South can't even get a fucking show much less a poster from a show ELSEWHERE in the country.....

Looks like you either gotta move east or west.
  • Dont worry I'm already gave my soul to the grim reaper for a DC one. He better live up to his part of the deal when they go onsale.
    1998- MSG 1
    2003- MSG 1 & 2
    2006- Irving Plaza, Albany, NJ 1 & 2
    2008- MSG 1 & 2
    2008- EV NYC 2
    2010- Hartford
    2016- MSG 2
  • Why does in the description it says "not for resale"? Does this cover trading your poster too?
  • skere26skere26 Posts: 304
    my girl wants me to get a philly 2 becuase "it doesnt look scary"...I guess that means no DC for me :(
    when it says out of stock does that mean it's not in stock?
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    McDung wrote:
    Why does in the description it says "not for resale"? Does this cover trading your poster too?
    Depends on what your definition of "is" is.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    i have a dc that i may trade for the right deal...altho im not 100% sure if id wanna give it up
    "ONE PER MEMBER"

does this mean i can't buy 3???
  • bostonlou wrote:
    when it says out of stock does that mean it's not in stock?

I freakin luv your sense of humor :)
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • bostonlou wrote:
    "ONE PER MEMBER"

LOL
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • have one in cart, but won't let me purchase at visa/mastercard screen.

advice?
  • bostonlou wrote:
    figures me and my big mouth can't get one... LOL

oh and thanks to all you clowns who are just "testing the system"

appreciate it ;)

I didn't actually click the "buy" button so I didn't screw with anyone's cart :-P
    poonpoon wrote:
    have one in cart, but won't let me purchase at visa/mastercard screen.

advice?
    Check again. It's most likely not in your cart.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    Id say your SOL because the poster is gone from the site.

I had the 'buy' button a few times but each time it couldn't be added... oh well. Congrates to everyone who was lucky!
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
  • 13PJ13 wrote:
    Check again. It's most likely not in your cart.

keep on hitting view cart

and check out.

put in my credit info and screen goes blank.

???
  • poonpoon wrote:
    have one in cart, but won't let me purchase at visa/mastercard screen.

advice?

I got the same thing...
    and also get stocked after submitting CC info...
    Alt-Wrong
  • its pretty weird, cause when I change quantity for 2 and update the cart it tells me that I cant get 2, only one... and when I check out, it frozes after cc info
    Alt-Wrong
  • bostonlou wrote:
    "ONE PER MEMBER"

unless you're some kinda freak of nature and have more than one member, then yes you can't buy 3.

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
    DarkStar wrote:
    unless you're some kinda freak of nature
    we are talking about BostonLou here...
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • its pretty weird, cause when I change quantity for 2 and update the cart it tells me that I cant get 2, only one... and when I check out, it frozes after cc info

Why would you do that? Seems to me if you really wanted one you screwed yourself.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Why would you do that? Seems to me if you really wanted one you screwed yourself.

I did it to see if the cart was active, I couln't screw myself cause it simply didnt accept the change on the quantity... so I checked out the one I had on my cart...
    Alt-Wrong
  • I did it to see if the cart was active, I couln't screw myself cause it simply didnt accept the change on the quantity... so I checked out the one I had on my cart...

So you still got one then so that's cool. Wasn't trying to be an ass...just curious.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

• So you still got one then so that's cool. Wasn't trying to be an ass...just curious.

I didnt. It's still on my cart, but somehow I cant check it out. After I enter the CC info it takes me to blank window "This Page Cannot Be Displayed"...

so I checked on my profile, and nope, transaction's not there... well... I tried. Congrats to those that got one!!!
    Alt-Wrong
  • Will 10c ship to an address that is not the billing address for my credit card?

I've just always had them ship shirts/CDs/tickets to my home address, but the poster is larger and I wouldn't want anything to happen to it...at the office it'll just be held at the front desk.
  • Buckeye79 wrote:
    Will 10c ship to an address that is not the billing address for my credit card?

I've just always had them ship shirts/CDs/tickets to my home address, but the poster is larger and I wouldn't want anything to happen to it...at the office it'll just be held at the front desk.

Yes, I have purchased things for people from here in the past who don't have CC. You just have to change the shipping address.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

• Buckeye79 wrote:
    Will 10c ship to an address that is not the billing address for my credit card?

i don't think it's a problem. merchants that have this requirement will match in real time the address you provided during the transaction with the one that is on file with your CC profile...if they don't match, you cannot successfully complete the transaction.

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • call me stupid, but is this sale one poster(show) per night?