Options

Posters!

Comments

• Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    I like posters. They're cool and I like having them. This thread is about posters, not about past occurances regarding posters. Can't we all just get aloooonnnggg??

no we tried getting along and someone stuck their junk in the mashed potatoes...

so this is how we roll as we sit around clueless

hopefully 10c is enjoying watching us clamor for information they haven't given to us

sickos ;)

[size=+9]SANTOS?????? INFO PLEASE!!!!???!!![/size]
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    who the f*ck are you? And your threatening post will be send to the admins, k? Thx

all4
    My mommy told me not to tattle.....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    mtrico wrote:
    That's BS. Deal with this guy at your own risk.

http://www.expressobeans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4397
    that means a WHOLE lot coming from you...

all4
  • Options
    mtrico

1) you related to the sportscaster?

2) you allegedly still have the money and the poster. how is that fair?
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    bostonlou wrote:
    no we tried getting along and someone stuck their junk in the mashed potatoes...

so this is how we roll as we sit around clueless

hopefully 10c is enjoying watching us clamor for information they haven't given to us

sickos ;)
    Is this that kind of party Lou?
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    thatgirl wrote:
    i thought you two ladies kissed and made up before the gorge? you both need to stop flirting with eachother!
    we always just go back and forth...its all in fun now

all4
  • Options
    the guy who made that thread (mtrico), got ALL of his money back AND still has my poster. The other guy, dillon324. We worked it out and we both have the posters that we started with.

all4
    I got my money back directly from Pay Pal, not you. They have your poster, as I was required to return it to them inorder to get my money back. All you need to do is pay back Pay Pal the money you scammed from me, and you'll have your poster back from Pay Pal. Not too difficult to understand actually. Until then, I imagine your Pay Pal account is suspended.
    RI 9/28/96; MSG 9/10/98; 2000: Want 8/23, 8/24 & 8/25; 2003: LI 4/30, LV 6/6, MSG 7/8 & 7/9, Mans 7/11, & Holm 7/14; 2005: Ott 9/16, Tor 9/19, AC 9/30 & 10/1, Phil 10/3; 2006: L.S. 5/4, IP 5/5, Alb 5/12, Bos 5/24, Cam 5/27 & 5/28, ER 6/1, ER 6/3, PIT 6/23, SF 7/18, Hon 12/9.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    all4 - you are saying that the post on expressobeans is not true?

Edit: I am not throwing you to the wolves here, I am still impartial :)
    what IS NOT said in that thread is that everything was worked out. Mtrico got his money back AND has my poster (whether or not he has it is irrelevant; I dont have it, but I dont even want it anymore). And dillon got his 98 Melbourne back, and I got my 95 Zebra. Everything was rectified, and yet these people still act like I tried to kill them. People have done MUCH worse things in the 'poster world.' Why I am being singled-out, I dont know. The fact of the matter is that everything was resolved. You would think as fellow Pearl Jam fans, people would be a little more understanding. It is not like I took their money/poster and ran, never to be heard from again, like SOOOOOOOO many others have done (and it has happened to me 2 times before).

all4
  • Options
    mtrico wrote:
    I got my money back directly from Pay Pal, not you. They have your poster, as I was required to return it to them inorder to get my money back. All you need to do is pay back Pay Pal the money you scammed from me, and you'll have your poster back from Pay Pal. Not too difficult to understand actually. Until then, I imagine your Pay Pal account is suspended.
    I understand you got your money from paypal. That is fine. I have paid back paypal, so my account balance is at $0.00. Whether they are sending me back the poster or not, I could really care less. Personally, I dont even want it.

all4
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    mtrico

2) you allegedly still have the money and the poster. how is that fair?
    I don't have the money and the poster. In order to get my money back from Pay Pal, I had to send the poster back to them, which is what I did. They have it. Fefel can get it back from them anytime he wants, however, he refuses to refund the money I paid him through Pay Pal to Pay Pal. So, right now, Pay Pal is out the money and has this fraud's poster.
    RI 9/28/96; MSG 9/10/98; 2000: Want 8/23, 8/24 & 8/25; 2003: LI 4/30, LV 6/6, MSG 7/8 & 7/9, Mans 7/11, & Holm 7/14; 2005: Ott 9/16, Tor 9/19, AC 9/30 & 10/1, Phil 10/3; 2006: L.S. 5/4, IP 5/5, Alb 5/12, Bos 5/24, Cam 5/27 & 5/28, ER 6/1, ER 6/3, PIT 6/23, SF 7/18, Hon 12/9.
  • Options
    what IS NOT said in that thread is that everything was worked out. Mtrico got his money back AND has my poster (whether or not he has it is irrelevant; I dont have it, but I dont even want it anymore). And dillon got his 98 Melbourne back, and I got my 95 Zebra. Everything was rectified, and yet these people still act like I tried to kill them. People have done MUCH worse things in the 'poster world.' Why I am being singled-out, I dont know. The fact of the matter is that everything was resolved. You would think as fellow Pearl Jam fans, people would be a little more understanding. It is not like I took their money/poster and ran, never to be heard from again, like SOOOOOOOO many others have done (and it has happened to me 2 times before).

all4
    It was only "resolved" after you were called out on the EB board by a number of people. Maybe if you had answered one of the 10 or so emails I first sent you expressing my dissatisfaction with the transaction, none of that would have occurred. You made your own bed pal.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,248
    bostonlou wrote:
    mtrico

C'mon Lou, pay attention: The Sportscaster in Mike Tirico, the poster collector is M. Trico.
    Different animal. No "i".

Tony Kornholeiser is the one who collects PJ posters on the MNF crew.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    I understand you got your money from paypal. That is fine. I have paid back paypal, so my account balance is at $0.00. Whether they are sending me back the poster or not, I could really care less. Personally, I dont even want it.

all4

I'LL TAKE THE POSTER!! :)
  • Options
    mtrico wrote:
    It was only "resolved" after you were called out on the EB board by a number of people. Maybe if you had answered one of the 10 or so emails I first sent you expressing my dissatisfaction with the transaction, none of that would have occurred. You made your own bed pal.
    Look at the EB thread, and look at when I first post on there; it was like 2 months after it was started. I NEVER saw it, and I was in contact with paypal during this whole dispute. What you can;t drop is the fact that YOU DID get your money back. Thats the bottom line here. And as I have told you before, the only reason I was hesitant to give you your money back personally from myself, was because I was not 100% sure that it wasnt the LE poster instead of the regular edition. Obviously, that was my mistake. And I dont know how many times you want me to apologize for that, because I have done it repeatedly on all of those sickening threads

all4
  • Options
    this may be the first time in the history of my message board career that i wish i hadn't posted something that I did

well except for the dolphin

:)

can we stop this pissing match and get back to being clueless about the next poster sale?
  • Options
    my personal fave is the accidental post of pjposter. that was a long read. it seems pretty clear (though i won't say which side) even from way outside looking in, but only a few can really say for sure.

so, which poster is next? my vote is philly 2, that way i can take the day off from purchases.
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    I'LL TAKE THE POSTER!! :)
    if I ever get it back, it's yours

all4
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    this may be the first time in the history of my message board career that i wish i hadn't posted something that I did

can we stop this pissing match and get back to being clueless about the next poster sale?
    seriously...this is neither the thread nor the board to be discussing this. Mtrico, you and plenty of other have made other threads on EB, etc. Go back, and party with your friends over there

all4
  • Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    that means a WHOLE lot coming from you...

all4
    Mtrico is a standup guy and I have dealt with him in the past. I wouldnt trust you for one second all4.
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:

What time is the next sale.
    Is the next sale just Cleveleand at 4:00PM EDT or will E Rutherford follow at 4:10 and Philly 2 at 4:21?
    What section will it be up on at 4 in goods? Specials? Other Stuff? A new separate "Poster" category?
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    bostonlou wrote:

you know you dont regret posting the dolphin!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    ........"You'll see Dragons after 3 or 4 ,....."

c'mon Toronto ( Klausen )
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,161
    yea thats gotten WAYYYYYY blown out of proportion. Id rather not talk about it, but the gist of it is that everything was rectified, and yet they still act as though I held them up at gunpoint...

all4

Dude, didn't you threaten to "slit some throats" over at BRY?
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    Qball wrote:
    Mtrico is a standup guy and I have dealt with him in the past. I wouldnt trust you for one second all4.
    wow, thats great. You should be very proud of yourself. Deal with him then, I never sto deal with you, or made an attempt to make a trade with anyone else in this thread. So I dont know where that came from...

all4
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    C'mon Lou, pay attention: The Sportscaster in Mike Tirico, the poster collector is M. Trico.
    Different animal. No "i".

Tony Kornholeiser is the one who collects PJ posters on the MNF crew.

close enough... i know that plenty of people around here have spelling issues so i figured it was him ;)

how did MNF work? one crew did the main game and another did the late one??
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    ........"You'll see Dragons after 3 or 4 ,....."

c'mon Toronto ( Klausen )

[size=+8]
    it's Philly tonight... at 9pm EST
    [/size]

i don't know why you don't believe me... I only speak the truth!!

• Options
    seriously...this is neither the thread nor the board to be discussing this. Mtrico, you and plenty of other have made other threads on EB, etc. Go back, and party with your friends over there

all4
    Mtrico isnt trying to bash you, you bashed yourself. He is just making others aware that you suck. I too wrote you and you acted like an a-hole. I'm not going to make threats or start anything but where better to expose you than the posters thread on synergy. I have never traded with you personally but I have heard on numerous occations you are not a good trader.
  • Options
    Look at the EB thread, and look at when I first post on there; it was like 2 months after it was started. I NEVER saw it, and I was in contact with paypal during this whole dispute. What you can;t drop is the fact that YOU DID get your money back. Thats the bottom line here. And as I have told you before, the only reason I was hesitant to give you your money back personally from myself, was because I was not 100% sure that it wasnt the LE poster instead of the regular edition. Obviously, that was my mistake. And I dont know how many times you want me to apologize for that, because I have done it repeatedly on all of those sickening threads

all4
    You miss the point, I only started that EB thread after you ignored every single email I sent you, both to your personal email address and through the EB email system. And don't say you didn't get them, because with the EB email system, it is very easy to tell whether or not someone has read an email that you have sent them.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Any reference from QBall is a good enough for me.
    Your my boy Beer and wait to see what you have coming to you!
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    how did MNF work? one crew did the main game and another did the late one??
    The main crew did the Was/Minn game, and a second crew did the West Coast game ( didn't stay up to see who).
    I think the rest of the season is just one MNF game each week.