Options

Are there any other bands you have the same passion for?

124»

Comments

• Options
    pj_zombiepj_zombie Posts: 272
    The gap between my #1 favorite band (Pearl Jam) and my #2 favorite band (Shinedown) is pretty big but I'm really not obsessive about either. I went to my first PJ concert in May and I'm going to my first Shinedown concert in less than 2 weeks so those are on par. Once Shinedown puts together a bigger catalogue (and hopefully as good) that gap might shorten a bit. Brent's passion and energy remind me of the early Vedder and they have a great guitarist that finally showed his talent on the second CD.
    Pearl Jam Album Rankings
    ---
    1. Ten
    2. Vs.
    3. Pearl Jam
    4. Binaural
    5. No Code
    6. Riot Act
    7. Yield
    8. Vitalogy

Pearl Jam Song Rankings
    ---
    1. Black
    2. Rearviewmirror
    3. Light Years
    4. Given to Fly
    5. Severed Hand
  • Options
    Just thought I should let everyone know I have a Brand New passion for The Cure. I'm addicted to their stuff, never heard em till a couple of months ago.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    i honestly cannot believe that no one has mentioned the white stripes...hands down jack white is the most talented person in music today(dave grohl has a benchmate)...i am just in awe that i love a "band" that consists of a singer/guitarist and a drummer...when rolling stone releases their "top 100 guitarists of all time" in 20 years, #2 or 3 is gonna be jack white...also, what i think makes a band good, is how they play live...well jack and meg are great...in my head, the white stripes are the best thing to happen to music since pearl jam
    "I never make plans that far ahead"