Bands you feel you should like, but don't.

13»

Comments

• tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    i feel some respect for their music, many friends of mine like them, but i can get into them....

Iron maiden, good vocal range by sr. dickinson, steve harris was a good bass player, but their music annoys me...

Blind melon, his music doesn´t work on me...

Radiohead, after ok comp they has been coming more and more experimental, sounds sometimes like a ´´weird little noises´´, his latest works are so so so overated...

Sonic Youth, some good songs, nothing more... ´´ a kind diferent but i prefer the pixies by far´´...

Van halen, good musicians........
  • Bob Dylan
    DMB
    My Morning Jacket (studio)
    Radiohead
    U2
    NERDS!
  • the cure
    pink floyd
    tool
    U2

all bands that are credible, highly-liked and very talented...i just can't dig a single note any of 'em play. U2 has their moments, but the rest of them absolutely bring pain to my ears.
  • aic.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
  • murph83murph83 Posts: 122
    U2, coldplay, dave matthews...
  • my list:
    Audioslave - bought the first album and was excited because I liked Soundgarden/Cornell solo and like RATM, but I only liked the song Cochise and got bored with the rest of the album

U2 - I don't know...they just get on my nerves, and I can't come up with a single good reason for that...that's just how it is with them.

Tool - like someone else stated, this is a band that I should like, but they just never struck a chord with me.

any and all jam bands - I don't like the sound and don't understand how people like that kind of music. I couldn't stand it when people would talk about music and all they could talk about was Dave Matthews or Phish...made me want to smack them when they wouldn't shut up about them.

White Stripes - I don't think they would be here if I gave them a fair chance. Every song I've heard on the radio I have liked, but they never inspired me to go out and buy an album.
  • for me it would be

Incubus
    Audioslave...(Especially the song Original fire...I hate that song !"
    U2...(other than the album POP...love that album)
    etc
    Master of Zen
  • aic.

WHAT ?????......

I respect your opinion..I honestly do...but wow...I totally love that band...just good kick ass rock and roll with a little bit of fucked up Layne Staley added...lol
    Master of Zen
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    Dave Mathews Band

Bruce Springsteen

Bob Dylan

Van Halen

All the "HAIR" bands from the 80's.

AC/DC
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    cutz wrote:
    Dave Mathews Band

Bruce Springsteen

Bob Dylan

Van Halen

All the "HAIR" bands from the 80's.

AC/DC
    no, your right about not liking those hair bands from the '80's, dont feel guilty about that
    here's mine:
    tool
    white stripes (although recently ive been able to get into them a little more)
    dmb
    radiohead
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • The Rolling Stones.
    www.myspace.com/titefka
  • i would say U2 but i don't feel like i should like them and don't understand whats so great about them. every song seems like they just play the same chord over and over.

Bruce...oh im sorry....THE BOSS!!!

led zepplin - i don't dislike them, just never really was interested

tool

white stripes

deftones
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...