***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• rudiger10rudiger10 Posts: 129
    weenie wrote:
    Please play Texas - pretend like the only two cities there are San Antonio and Austin......
    and Dallas, please play Dallas. Just because Bush is from Texas doesn't mean we are all conservative crazies.
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Flown AwayFlown Away Posts: 16
    ttt
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I thought the south seceded.
    There was no success in secession to be had......funny that someone from Utah would bring up problems between a region and the U.S. federal governments.....the founders of Utah had real battles with the feds back in the day too. :D

Back home from Wyoming.........a great time was had by all.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Still Faithful in Florida here! Play the South sooooooon! We miss you boys!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Nice to see everyone home and safe and present.

playthesouth
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    SPALMA wrote:
    Nice to see everyone home and safe and present.

playthesouth
    Thank you........good to be back....wish that our luggage would finally make the turn for home. :(

The South, please
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    THE SOUTH ABIDES
    they don't scurry
    Brian
  • whidbeywhidbey Posts: 57
    rudiger10 wrote:
    and Dallas, please play Dallas. Just because Bush is from Texas doesn't mean we are all conservative crazies.

Actually Bush was born in Connecticut. We sure don't claim him. Please come to Austin. The blue heart in the middle of Texas that votes against Bush.
    W. Palm Beach-1 08/00, Seattle Groundwork 10/01, Seattle 1&2 12/02,
    San Antonio 04/03, Raleigh 04/03, Dallas 06/03, Gorge 09/05, Vancouver 09/05, LA II 07/06, Tampa 06/08, Chicago II 08/09, ACL 10/09, Vedder solo 1&2 10/12, Dallas 11/13, ACL 10/14 1&2, OKC 2022, ATX 9/23 1&2
  • Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida-specifically West Palm Beach for 2 nights would be great!!!
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    please drop your musical load on the south.
    please drop your musical load on the south.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha...........sweeeeet post. :D
    good morning

playthesouth

• lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, FloridaFlorida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida, Florida-specifically West Palm Beach for 2 nights would be great!!!

I'll second that!!
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    We ain't going away..........The South
  • KertokovichKertokovich Posts: 193
    We want some Pearl Jam and we want it NOW

Play the South Soon please
    Can't You Feel This World, With Your Heart and Not Your Brain
    Nov. 1993 OKC
    Sept. 1995 Austin
    July 1998 Kansas City
    Oct. 2000 Dallas
    June 2003 Dallas
    We will not be ignored........The South
  • back to page 1 bump
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    bump bump bump
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    Where's the love for the South????
    make love, not war

playthesouth

Make money, not war......:D

Where's the love for your Southern brothers and sisters?
  • Please play south! We love you here!
    The ocean is full cause everyone's crying
    The full moon is looking for friends at high tide
    The sorrow grows bigger when the sorrow's denied
    I only know my mind
    I am mine
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    bring it back some way
    Brian
    If United Airlines could locate all three pieces of our "lost" luggage, then a certain band could play the South!!!!
    tybird wrote:
    If United Airlines could locate all three pieces of our "lost" luggage, then a certain band could play the South!!!!

yeah, we'll see about that (and I don't mean the luggage... suitcases always come back).

playthesouth

SPALMA wrote:
    yeah, we'll see about that (and I don't mean the luggage... suitcases always come back).

playthesouth
    We are glad that they did........we shipped dirty clothes home on Saturday and filled the suitcases with books that we purchased along our way. There's a great little bookstore in Jackson, Wy where we dropped some serious dime.

Play the South.........some of us even know how to read.
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    Come on, already, PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!

We are SO TIRED of waiting...........

PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Pat
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    PLEASE come South!!!! Still bumpin' and beggin'
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • ElRoiElRoi Posts: 33
    Is there some sort of rumor that PJ isn't going to schedule any dates in the South? Generally the Southeast and specifically Atlanta. What's the deal?
    There are no dates planned anywhere at this time...and the fact that there are NO rumors is depressing. But what we are waiting for, is to see IF they plan any southern dates WHEN they do go back out on the road. We are here to remind them that they fucking forgot us the last two times.

playthesouth