***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    JTR wrote:
    Sir McCready is affectionately known as "Creadles".

Till tomorrow ...

sweet
  • grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    JTR wrote:
    Sir McCready is affectionately known as "Creadles".

Till tomorrow ...

That, is awesome...
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    T-shirts.....

Everybody willing to pay between $15 - $18 for a Southern "Faithful" T-shirt? That would include around six colors on a grey or white shirt. I haven't checked on getting all our pit names on there because the companies charge by location of printing. I'm going to have to work on the design. I wouldn't be making anything off of them - these are costs based on a small number of shirts, say 50, for the people who've kept the thread going. Expenses for more than that are too much for me to handle.

What's everybody think?
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is off to a good start for the weekend.
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    weenie wrote:
    T-shirts.....

Everybody willing to pay between $15 - $18 for a Southern "Faithful" T-shirt? That would include around six colors on a grey or white shirt. I haven't checked on getting all our pit names on there because the companies charge by location of printing. I'm going to have to work on the design. I wouldn't be making anything off of them - these are costs based on a small number of shirts, say 50, for the people who've kept the thread going. Expenses for more than that are too much for me to handle.

What's everybody think?

absolutely, sounds like a great idea.

*just can't forget the double l in faithfull*
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    Faithful
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    weenie wrote:
    T-shirts.....

What's everybody think?

and how about we put our board names on the back of the shirt? Like jerseys....ok I think I'm pushing it a little now
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    JTR wrote:
    Faithful

Faithfull
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    JTR wrote:
    Faithful

so what do you do for fun?

do you smoke or drink?

tell us something about yourself :)

i feel like i only know you as "that guy who knows where pearl jam is gonna tour"
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    You have a point Dollypartz. The song is titled "Faithfull" but the lyrics say "faithful". So, t-shirts should say "Faithfull" I agree. Stubborn me.
    JTR wrote:
    You have a point Dollypartz. The song is titled "Faithfull" but the lyrics say "faithful". So, t-shirts should say "Faithfull" I agree. Stubborn me.

i know, i'm all for proper spelling, but in this case, i have to go with the song title, it seems appropriate
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    weenie wrote:
    T-shirts.....

What's everybody think?
    Cool grits.........mark us down for two (L & XXL). I would vote for the gray shirt, myself. We really need to come up with a catchy name for the group.

Everybody knows this is nowhere.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    so what do you do for fun?

do you smoke or drink?

tell us something about yourself :)
    "Don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do..
    Don't drink, don't smoke, what do ya do..
    subtle innuendos follow........."

Okay, I drink a little bit, but never to excess. :)

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    yeah i think gray would be best

*looks better in gray*

:D
    yeah i think gray would be best

*looks better in gray*

:D

you are 19 and cute, you would look good in anything

and even tho i could be your mom, i prefer to think of myself as a very cool much older sister
    Dollpartz wrote:

and even tho i could be your mom, i prefer to think of myself as a very cool much older sister

its how you look...

not how old you are!

and you deff dont look like you could be my mom ;)

so sis it is :D
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

unofficial sticky sticky

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    it might be time for another extreme coffee....

do i dare? :D

please play the south ~
    Please play the south~
    PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH :) ~
    dare

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Off to enjoy the beautiful day. :)
    I think the t shirts should say this on the front

(in tybird style)

FRONT:

~Pearl Jam Plays The South~
    ~Pearl Jam Plays the South~

BACK:

Faithful

and Southern

'07

or something like that! (i really like the idea of having tybird style please play the south either on the back or front, some variation of it anyways.)
    it might be time for another extreme coffee....

do i dare? :D

please play the south ~
    Please play the south~
    PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH :) ~

yes please, drink a lot of coffee like yesterday, you were making me laugh all afternoon. i have one more hour of work, that would help pass the time!

are you at work too? and if so, doesn't it suck?!
    tybird wrote:
    dare

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Off to enjoy the beautiful day. :)

lucky! Im stuck in doors

have fun dear!!!!

and yes... dollyparts

it sucks majorly majorly majorly...... I WANT TO GO HOME...

im drinking a mountain dew at the moment... instead of my usual water, i think my butt will explode if i have a coffee too :D But its so tempting... that shit is so good! My boss bought a Flavia and you stick little packets in it, and it makes you a very personal drink :) i tried the milky way mix, with the espresso blend coffee packet.... its trouble :D but damn good!
    I think the t shirts should say this on the front

(in tybird style)

FRONT:

~Pearl Jam Plays The South~

BACK:

Faithful

and Southern

'07

or something like that! (i really like the idea of having tybird style please play the south either on the back or front, some variation of it anyways.)

I like that idea, all of it! Except I prefer Southern and Faithfull '07 for some reason ~

and if we had a choice, i would vote for a black shirt with white print, and we need a freakin pine tree on there somewhere in honor of all of our tree planting efforts!
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Dollpartz wrote:

wait...what? I just realized there's another teenager here! hahaha

Hey Leathermandi! :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    wait...what? I just realized there's another teenager here! hahaha

Hey Leathermandi! :)

Hi Juli :)

your gonna have such a blast... i remember my first show...

prepare yourself for the ultimate high!
    Dollpartz wrote:
    I like that idea, all of it! Except I prefer Southern and Faithfull '07 for some reason ~

and if we had a choice, i would vote for a black shirt with white print, and we need a freakin pine tree on there somewhere in honor of all of our tree planting efforts!

i agree!

and a donut... since, i like to believe that my free donuts will have something to do with it all :D lmao
    holy crap... i just tried to throw my empty dew bottle in the trash, and i missed completely, and it hit the wall, bounced off something and then went into the trash can! That was awesome....

please play the south ~
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Coolness.

I want pinetrees. Like that 10C shirt would be cool.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    hey jtr...

when you say "northeast"

im guessing you mean philly, ny area?

damn, im gonna be poor... since theres no way i can miss those :D
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,433
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Coolness.

I want pinetrees. Like that 10C shirt would be cool.
    i hope YOU get your shows.....

EXCLUSIVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....