***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    TheGossman wrote:
    I'm here, man I'm fucked up as hell, whats the scoop?

yeam me too man! I was like.. trying to get your attention when jtr did the postin... and im all baked here thinking "DUDE WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE WHATS GOIN ON!"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    TheGossman wrote:
    I'm here, man I'm fucked up as hell, whats the scoop?

i guess jtr wants to email someone some pictures to prove that he isn't full of shit, or something like that....???

everyone seems to be working on their saturday night buzz tho, of this i am sure
    Dollpartz wrote:
    i guess jtr wants to email someone some pictures to prove that he isn't full of shit, or something like that....???

everyone seems to be working on their saturday night buzz tho, of this i am sure

twas what i was thinking :D
    well i'm gonna go watch cops and drink beer like a good southern hillbilly redneck

no really, i'm really gonna go watch cops and drink some beers, be back later
    Dollpartz wrote:
    well i'm gonna go watch cops and drink beer like a good southern hillbilly redneck

hahah i remember i would hang out with my gram alot when i was younger...

and she would always watch cops... it was pretty fun to watch :D
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    Dollpartz wrote:

Well I am going to watch some college basketball and drink some home brewed red lager.....mmmmm.. beer.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    JTR wrote:
    I have an idea. Everyone democratically pick someone on this thread you trust and tell me who that is. And since you trust them, I can too. I will PM them my e-mail address Sunday morning and they can e-mail me so that I can reply with pictures, etc. That person must promise me not to post or distribute what I send, but instead inform everyone whether I should know or I am FOS. How's that?

State of Love and Trust

Good to see something from JTR. My suggestion is to start at the top of that list you were given of frequent contributors if you are looking for someone trustworthy. I hope you are right about things finally surfacing next week.
    I was right. Good things do happen when I don't sit here and hit the refresh button. Guess that means I need to get out of here again.
    Ill check back in the morning.
    Enjoy your Saturday night sedation of choice "The South".
    Brian
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    JTR wrote:
    I have an idea. Everyone democratically pick someone on this thread you trust and tell me who that is. And since you trust them, I can too. I will PM them my e-mail address Sunday morning and they can e-mail me so that I can reply with pictures, etc. That person must promise me not to post or distribute what I send, but instead inform everyone whether I should know or I am FOS. How's that?

State of Love and Trust

JTR, nice to hear from you. If this comes to pass, Tybird has my vote.

But you have absolutely nothing to prove.. Life comes at us anyway... and we are together. All of us; I like this group. there seems to be an adundance of integrity. I would just be happy to have you as a friend, part of the group. I require nothing more.

Would love to see those pictures though, even after the fact.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    I'm confused, what kinda pictures is this guy gonna send us and what do they have to do with a tour?
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Just wanted to say goodnight and sweet dreams to all my fellow southern Jammers.I am going to bed.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    stoneg wrote:
    Just wanted to say goodnight and sweet dreams to all my fellow southern Jammers.I am going to bed.

Yes, maybe time to retire... night.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    OK Im all recovered from my lovely vacation in the hospital and back to bumpin'! FLORIDA 07' please!!!!!!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    c y'all tomorrow!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    good morning all.Had to get this off of page 2.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    ~Play the South sometime~
    SOON!!!

Welcome back holleroxx
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    holleroxx wrote:
    OK Im all recovered from my lovely vacation in the hospital and back to bumpin'! FLORIDA 07' please!!!!!!!!!!

hope you're feelin better, hospitals = bad places......

beautiful sunday morning here, good morning everybody
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    JTR wrote:

State of Love and Trust

I agree that we all agree tybird is that guy. Feel free to do all that pm'ing and emailing and pictures sending etc. etc.
    If you are right........man........I might have to add the first "dookie" to my list of cool people. That said, I hope my Heels win by 20 today.

Going out to watch the big game today. Will check back in before I leave to see whats shakin in this here tree.
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    I agree that we all agree tybird is that guy. Feel free to do all that pm'ing and emailing and pictures sending etc. etc.
    If you are right........man........I might have to add the first "dookie" to my list of cool people. That said, I hope my Heels win by 20 today.

Going out to watch the big game today. Will check back in before I leave to see whats shakin in this here tree.
    I'll take the role if that is the wish of the group. It is my vow that I will not distribute any pics or direct information without the approval of JTR. I will either pm everyone or post to the thread whether we continue with our hopes or declare JTR F.O.S.

Ty (bird) Keith

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    I'll take the role if that is the wish of the group. It is my vow that I will not distribute any pics or direct information without the approval of JTR. I will either pm everyone or post to the thread whether we continue with our hopes or declare JTR F.O.S.

Ty (bird) Keith

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

for what its worth, you have my vote...
    Dollpartz wrote:
    for what its worth, you have my vote...
    I am honest candidate...........I have accepted no money from P.A.C.s and do not plan to take their money in the future. Keep your checkbooks closed.....I am running this campaign without monetary contributions. :D :cool:

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    tybird wrote:
    I am honest candidate...........I have accepted no money from P.A.C.s and do not plan to take their money in the future. Keep your checkbooks closed.....I am running this campaign without monetary contributions. :D :cool:

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

now what can these alleged pictures possibly be? JTR, you are so mysterious...
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    tybird wrote:

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

That's a very admirable stance you're taking. Although I have a feeling you'd crumble if we were to donate Southern Tour '07 concert posters to your campaign.... :-)
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    its absolutely gorgeous outside, i have to get away from this computer, even tho the suspense is killing me.....
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    One reason - Mods can't see e-mails, but they can see everything else. I have e-mailed tybird.
    lukin321 wrote:
    That's a very admirable stance you're taking. Although I have a feeling you'd crumble if we were to donate Southern Tour '07 concert posters to your campaign.... :-)
    The only way that would work would be if the donation was a 1998 Birmingham poster. ;)

Everything is in motion.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    tybird wrote:
    The only way that would work would be if the donation was a 1998 Birmingham poster. ;)

Everything is in motion.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

So Tybird has got the email and everything is in motion.

This is exciting!

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    So Tybird has got the email and everything is in motion.

This is exciting!
    Have his e-mail address and sent him mine.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    tybird wrote:
    Have his e-mail address and sent him mine.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

I am actually looking forward to a Monday for once.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    I am gonna get out and enjoy this weather too. Tybird, I hope the info you get has you enjoying your Sunday.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22