***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    PLAY INDY
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • 2 am rescue from page 2. Guys, you know you wanna come to ATL!
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    2nd page bump.I will be out of town till Sunday please keep this thread Alive till I get back.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    stoneg wrote:
    2nd page bump.I will be out of town till Sunday please keep this thread Alive till I get back.

unofficial sticky "no problem" bump

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • A wahhhooo it's snowing in NC bump......
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    ~Play the South sometime~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~

soon, please.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    praying for 2 things on a Winter Weather Advisory Thursday:

(1)no ice and freezing rain to go along with this lovely little snow we've had
    (2)Pearl Jam in North Carolina and the rest of The South in 2007

and actually make that (3) things and throw in something involving Jessica Alba
    Brian
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    back to the top!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Bump for Oklahoma.

Bump for Kansas.

Bump for Missouri.

Bump for Texas.

Bump for Arkansas.

Bump for the South.
    myspace.com/curtandres
    pearljamguy@gmail.com
    so what cities are you guys hoping for? My wishlist is:

Dallas
    San Antonio
    Houston
    Austin
    Oklahoma City
    Phoenix
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • tybird wrote:
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~

soon, please.

this thread is so annoying to see all time. why bump even bother bumping it? I'd rather Pearl Jam never play live again then see you people in the south get even one show.

I'm only kidding.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    this thread is so annoying to see all time. why bump even bother bumping it? I'd rather Pearl Jam never play live again then see you people in the south get even one show.

I'm only kidding.
    "that's just like your opinion man"
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    play the south
  • big fat SNOWY bump for the south!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
    - Benjamin Franklin

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers

and let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick up your ass and pulll the fucking trigger till it goes "click"
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Much Music Announces PJ Comin to TO & MTL In August...

I just saw this morning on MuchMusic (Canadian Music Channel), that it is tentatively scheduled that PJ will be playing TO & MTL in August...They also said that PJ will be also playing some american cities that missed out last years avocado tour...The VJ didn't specify more than that since it was just a 30 second blurb...

Do I DARE get hopeful again??????

~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    weenie wrote:

I just saw this morning on MuchMusic (Canadian Music Channel), that it is tentatively scheduled that PJ will be playing TO & MTL in August...They also said that PJ will be also playing some american cities that missed out last years avocado tour...The VJ didn't specify more than that since it was just a 30 second blurb...

This would be awesome :)

Now why can't the ten club get on the ball and let people know about this stuff ?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    This news should get me by for a couple of weeks!
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky

what i'd like to know is where are these canadian dudes getting their info? if muchmusic can find this shit out, why can't the 10c tell us something similar?

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    NCBRI wrote:
    praying for 2 things on a Winter Weather Advisory Thursday:

(1)no ice and freezing rain to go along with this lovely little snow we've had
    (2)Pearl Jam in North Carolina and the rest of The South in 2007

and actually make that (3) things and throw in something involving Jessica Alba

Ms Alba ..wow. Those pouty **** *** lips...wow. Sorry...just had a moment.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Originally Posted by weenie

This jives with what DJ Carter said Last week, about end of summer. Especially if it is "select" cities - don't see why they can't do North & South.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    and let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick up your ass and pulll the fucking trigger till it goes "click"

"you think I'm fuckin around!! Mark it zero!!!!!"

*this is my favorite movie of all time :)
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~

~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    second page rescue effort.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    also a second page rescue.....