Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    gardenlovergardenlover Posts: 185
    bump! goodnight ya'll

Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins. We parry and fend the approach of our fellow-man by compliments, by gossip, by amusements, by affairs. We cover up our thought from him under a hundred folds.~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    I want some great shows in the South.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    MattCam420MattCam420 Posts: 183
    Dallas, Houston, New Orleans!!!!!!
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    BUMPing on a monday morning
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    Bring Mike home to Florida!

And Pearl Jam can come with him, too.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    stiles22stiles22 Posts: 11
    My first post is to sign the petition. It's tough to share in everybody's excitement when there's no indication they will come through the South. I'd love to have a tour date to look forward to and count down the days. Had I known DC was as close as they were going to come, I'd have made the trek. I'm not sure I totally buy into the theory that there's no southern tour dates because of the way a majority of each state voted. But it's awfully strange for them to do a tour and not even come near Atlanta, Florida, Charlotte, Raleigh, Texas, Memphis, Nashville, etc.

Hoping for Pearl Jam in Charlotte... my first show was there in 1995.
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Bump for the South
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    signed....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    KENNEDYKENNEDY Posts: 5
    Signed for Natalie Hollowayville

plus the ATL, Texas, New Orleans, West palm Beach, and Carolina shows all kicked ass on last bootlegs and the ones I attended.

Atlanta
    Charlotte
    Nashville
    Knoxville
    Birmingham
    Charleston
    Tampa
    Orlando

p.s Ed I want vote for Bush again, I promise!
  • Options
    abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    Bump...PLAY TEXAS!
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Come on down to Carolina and toast from the Stanley Cup.................maybe.
    Brian
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    stiles22 wrote:
    My first post is to sign the petition. It's tough to share in everybody's excitement when there's no indication they will come through the South. I'd love to have a tour date to look forward to and count down the days. Had I known DC was as close as they were going to come, I'd have made the trek. I'm not sure I totally buy into the theory that there's no southern tour dates because of the way a majority of each state voted. But it's awfully strange for them to do a tour and not even come near Atlanta, Florida, Charlotte, Raleigh, Texas, Memphis, Nashville, etc.

Hoping for Pearl Jam in Charlotte... my first show was there in 1995.

Not to worry, they'll be here. They just didn't want to hit Florida, Louisiana, Texas during hurricane season. Come January or February, I'm betting they hit the south hard.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    And while I'm at it......

bumpity, bump, bump, bump
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Monday Bump
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    NCBRI wrote:
    Come on down to Carolina and toast from the Stanley Cup.................maybe.

i'll second that!

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.~Mark Twain
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • Options
    projWolfieprojWolfie Posts: 2
    Nc Va Sc Ga

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bumping for GA :)
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Bump!

Page 5?

I don't think so.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    tuesday morning BUMP
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    Atlanta..........2006!!!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    Please come and play in Florida, the last concerts in Florida were great. The Rock the Vote concert in Orlando was one of the best PJ concerts.
  • Options
    Please come and play in Florida, the last concerts in Florida were great. The Rock the Vote concert in Orlando was one of the best PJ concerts.

Lunchtime bumpity......
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Bumpity boo in the early afternoon............
  • Options
    carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    Screw NY....play the south
  • Options
    Please PJ .......Come Back!

Play Tampa, West Palm etc....
    Take a look at my angel.

www.babysites.com/sites/leftcoastnative/

Are we bound out of obligation, Is that all we've got?
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    bump, y'all for the cat's cradle

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    pre-dinner rush bump!!!!!

come south fellas!

Daniel Quinn
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    how many official threads are there? o well. i want to go to dallas and visit a friend. go south.
  • Options
    BIRMINGHAM! we had such terrible weather last time and it was at the amphitheater.... also, Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville, Charleston, a few in FL and anywhere else near here!
    myspace.com/goldenboy25

"I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good."
  • Options
    jb13lettersjb13letters Posts: 220
    Over 500, let's keep it going!
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.