***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Happy Thanksgiving "The South"
    Brian
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Yes, an early Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Pearl Jam fans in the U.S.....especially my Southern brothers and sisters. Rock on!!!

Pearl Jam
    The South
    That would be something to give thanks for.......
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Everybody be safe and enjoy the holiday-

And PJ

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • csavcsav Posts: 18
    Happy Thanksgiving from Orlando

and please play the south
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    daily bump.Also planning a Pearl Jam fan meet up in Orlando sometime in Jan. Please give me some suggestions on place to meet and a date we can all agree on.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    One more bump before vacation........
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Just got home from 4 days in the hospital beccuse of (viral) spinal meningitis. Don't really remember 3 days - but didn't miss much (no new announcements about playing the South)

Oh, well, have a great Thanksgiving all ... time for more painkillers... :)
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Ok the damn Peppers are coming to Raleigh.

Own up PJ.

*~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

Happy Thanksgiving Day.

• PJ definitely needs to come down south.

Raleigh or Asheville.

Come on now.
    bump

• Bumpin' from way down in Florida. Please come SOUTH for the new year! We miss you guys! Pearl Jam in the South 07'!!!!! please?
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    bump

I haven't bumped in a day or two.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Me Neither....

All I want for Christmas is a PJ Southern Tour (in '07)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    God I love home cooking! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I just wobbled back into town and I thought I would smother this thread in melted marshmallows left over from Thursday's candied sweet potatoes. See...........now its sticky.

PJ
    The South
    Brian
    Pearl Jam was part of a clue on Jeopardy tonight.
    The answer was: What is Minnie Pearl Jam?

One of those combo clues linking Hee Haw's favorite Minnie Pearl with Ed Vedder's band Pearl Jam.

Hey, the South is linked to Pearl Jam. they should come down here.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers are coming.Come on Anthony talk so sense into are PJ boys! The south rules!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Well, at least it's almost December and fairly soon 10C is going to have to start talking about '07......and I don't mean the Hawaii gig.

Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • stoneg wrote:
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers are coming.Come on Anthony talk so sense into are PJ boys! The south rules!

I'm hoping to make the Tampa show. I need to get off my ass and get some seats, last I checked all they had was in the 300 section...

Bump for some southern shows, too. Dammit.
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • 5,100 posts and they still haven't played the south:( maybe it would have saved tome and energy for all y'all to drive 500 miles (like a lot of Canadians have to) to hit a show.
    "So forget the other boys because my love is real.
    Come off your battlefield."
  • 5,100 posts and they still haven't played the south:( maybe it would have saved tome and energy for all y'all to drive 500 miles (like a lot of Canadians have to) to hit a show.

I'm used to having to drive 100 + miles to see a show. But unless I have a vacation elsewhere planned around someplace they'll be, I guess I just won't be seeing them. Two small kids, y'understand.

I should have planned a trip around the Cleveland show, the wife's family is up that way. Oh, well, hindsight and all that.
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
    weenie wrote:
    Well, at least it's almost December and fairly soon 10C is going to have to start talking about '07......and I don't mean the Hawaii gig.

Play the South~

Truth....bump

Happy Saturday! My Heels beat that evil private school down the road today (just barely) and all is well in Blue Heaven.

At least we are one day closer to a Christmas Single or something. Like the song says:
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead."

PJ
    South
    Brian
  • Me again, just doing my part to bump this thread in hopes of someone noticing that we are all going nuts here and would LOVE some info or hints. We need some love here in the South. Play Florida! Play all the great Southern states!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • a little NC love never hurt anyone :)
    1998 : 9/19
    2000 : 9/4
    2003 : 7/1
    2006 : 5/30
    2007 : 8/5
    2008 : 6/17; 6/19; 6/20; 6/22; 6/24; 6/25; 8/16 (EV); 8/21 (EV); 8/22 (EV)
    2009 : 6/11 (EV); 6/12 (EV); 8/23; 8/24; 10/27; 10/28; 10/30; 10/31
    2010 : 5/13
    2012 : 9/2; 9/21; 11/27 (EV); 11/28 (EV)
    a little NC love never hurt anyone :)

True too....bump

Just adding my Sunday post for the South.
    Back to a regular work week tomorrow - UGH.

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    Hey SPALMA-
    How's your meningitis (sp) thing? I hear that's quite painful and I kept thinking about your having it. Just wasn't in the moment enough to wish you well with it. Anyway, hope it's over and done.
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau