Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    BUMP!

WEST PALM BEACH 2-NIGHTER!!!!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Jen718Jen718 Posts: 13
    PJ, please come back down South!

Memphis, Nashville, Birmingham, Atlanta, Atlanta, Atlanta, and anywhere else...
    Birmingham, AL - 03/09/98 | 09/04/03
    Nashville, TN - 17/08/00 | 18/04/03
    Atlanta, GA - 19/04/03 | 22/09/12
    Asheville, NC - 06/10/04
    Washington, D.C. - 30/05/06
    Amsterdam - (EV) 30/05/17 | 12/06/18 | 13/06/18 | 24/06/22 | 25/06/22
  • Options
    THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    still BUMPing
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    bumpity bump...PLEASE COME...i'm seeing all these tour announcements and no southern ones...can't take it anymore!!
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    BUMP you pearl jam
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    lukinratslukinrats Posts: 6
    when pearl jam comes to the south...i always go to see multiple shows...driving from one place to the next, and i always bring friends...also i have converted many more people since 2003 that want to go to some shows this time around...i really hope they pencil us in when they get back from overseas

PLEASE COME TO THE SOUTH...WE CANT WAIT TO HERE THE NEW SONGS
  • Options
    gardenlovergardenlover Posts: 185
    my nightly bump...
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    bump for shows in the South! :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    bump bitches
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Wow!! Just today with all the anger being vented, this thread is growing like mad guys. Here is another Bump from me. Keep rockin in the free world guys. Let's keep up the good work.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    jb13lettersjb13letters Posts: 220
    Bump before bed.
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Florida Loves Pearl Jam!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    If the band likes yankees they should play the south since that's where so many of them have moved.
  • Options
    let's keep it goin!
    each bump deserves a quote from a song-here's mine for the night:

"put it in my pocket when it should've been framed
    oh, it lost its shine
    gotta get this out of my head
    out of my brain
    how could it end,
    end like this?
    how could it end?"
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • Options
    tazwwtazww Posts: 22
    ridiculous that we even have to petition......but

PLAY AUSTIN!

i second that!
  • Options
    abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    I third that!

By the way, I've been seeing quite a few Austin fans on here lately...we should all meet up and hangout!
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Bump, Bump, Bump
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    have a good BUMP day
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    bump.......

Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Daniel Quinn
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Bumping with an RC Cola, Moonpie and a big bowl of grits....:)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tc4gttc4gt Posts: 1
    ...and a 'good word' for Savannah. We have a quaint little Civic Center here although I would be happy with any venue within 500 miles.

Methinks that they are saving the best for last.
  • Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    Let's make our case for our cities.....

AUSTIN was only a tiny community on the verdant banks of the (Texas) Colorado River when Mirabeau B. Lamar, president of the Republic, suggested in 1839 that it would make a better capital than swampy and disease-ridden Houston. Early building had to be done under armed guard, as angry Comanche watched from the surrounding hills, but despite its perilous location, the city thrived.

These days it wears its status as capital of Texas very lightly; sightseeing rates as a low priority against simply hanging out. Since the 1960s, this laid-back and progressive city has been a haven for artists, musicians and writers. Many visitors come specifically for the music. Local musicians are renowned for their innovative reworkings of Texas's country, folk and R&B heritage, often severing their rural roots to use Austin's enthusiastic environment as a springboard to national recognition. Janis Joplin had her start here in the early 1960s, and at the end of that decade, Austin was second only to San Francisco in its adherence to the "turn on, tune in, drop out" philosophy, with locals coining the term "headneck" to describe themselves. Musicians hungry for fame still tumble out of buses from all over Texas to seek their fortunes in the literally hundreds of live venues.

Austin is one of the few cities in the state where cycling is a viable alternative to driving. It may not have completely avoided the usual problems of urban growth – thanks to a sizeable population leap, ugly suburbs have shot up to threaten its small-town ambience – but it feels wonderfully safe for visitors, even women traveling alone, and the presence of the vast UT campus adds to the atmosphere, even if almost every shop and streetlamp is adorned with the unsightly brown and white colors of the college's Longhorns football team.

Within the city limits a great park system offers numerous hiking and biking trails and a wonderful spring-fed swimming pool. Looking further afield, Austin makes a fine base for exploring the green Hill Country that rolls away to the west.

Progressive
    Music
    Bikes
    Safe
    Parks
    Sports
    Voted For Kerry! (The only county in Texas that did)

Pearl Jam----Play Austin!
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • Options
    The ClerkThe Clerk Posts: 9
    Signing for a few more friends who want in.
    "Get Your Hands Off Of My Woman, M.F.!" - The Darkness
  • Options
    austins wrote:
    *Signing petition*

Play Dallas
    Play K.C.
    Play Memphis
    Play St. Louis
    Play Phoenix
    Play Atlanta
    Play Miami

Play Dallas
    Play Memphis
    Play K.C.
    If they skip the south and msg,,,i give up my loyality to the band.
    If the 7o year old stone can play the south so cam PJ
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279

Florida:
    we have brushfires and hurricanes. And we Rock.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    artjamartjam Posts: 227
    Charlotte!

CMON!

Itll be fun!
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856

AUSTIN was only a tiny community on the verdant banks of the (Texas) Colorado River when Mirabeau B. Lamar, president of the Republic, suggested in 1839 that it would make a better capital than swampy and disease-ridden Houston. Early building had to be done under armed guard, as angry Comanche watched from the surrounding hills, but despite its perilous location, the city thrived.

These days it wears its status as capital of Texas very lightly; sightseeing rates as a low priority against simply hanging out. Since the 1960s, this laid-back and progressive city has been a haven for artists, musicians and writers. Many visitors come specifically for the music. Local musicians are renowned for their innovative reworkings of Texas's country, folk and R&B heritage, often severing their rural roots to use Austin's enthusiastic environment as a springboard to national recognition. Janis Joplin had her start here in the early 1960s, and at the end of that decade, Austin was second only to San Francisco in its adherence to the "turn on, tune in, drop out" philosophy, with locals coining the term "headneck" to describe themselves. Musicians hungry for fame still tumble out of buses from all over Texas to seek their fortunes in the literally hundreds of live venues.

Austin is one of the few cities in the state where cycling is a viable alternative to driving. It may not have completely avoided the usual problems of urban growth – thanks to a sizeable population leap, ugly suburbs have shot up to threaten its small-town ambience – but it feels wonderfully safe for visitors, even women traveling alone, and the presence of the vast UT campus adds to the atmosphere, even if almost every shop and streetlamp is adorned with the unsightly brown and white colors of the college's Longhorns football team.

Within the city limits a great park system offers numerous hiking and biking trails and a wonderful spring-fed swimming pool. Looking further afield, Austin makes a fine base for exploring the green Hill Country that rolls away to the west.

Progressive
    Music
    Bikes
    Safe
    Parks
    Sports
    Voted For Kerry! (The only county in Texas that did)

Pearl Jam----Play Austin!

Nice write-up. Personally I've been pushing for a Dallas show, but if they were to skip Dallas and play Austin instead, I would be OK with that. Nothing better than a weekend road trip to Austin.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    If they skip the south and msg,,,i give up my loyality to the band.
    If the 7o year old stone can play the south so cam PJ
    i dunno if i can take you seriously after you being such an ass in the thread you made

and you're not exactly that good a fan, if you are willing to stop supporting them cos their tour isn't to your specifications
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    whatcha gonna do with all them BUMPS?
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    it's funny this year there not really playing in the southwest either on the riot act tour they came to Phoenix and this year their only playing vegas its too bad cause its an hour flight but i feel for you people in the south who arent near a show at all its weird