*Sign here if you are tired of all the Chris Cornell threads.*

13»

Comments

• pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    i sign this because everywhere you turn and no matter what part of the forum you go into there is a Chris Cornell thread...its annoying to say the least
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    yeah i would feel this way if there were ten threads about any band wherever you went. it really makes me not want to come here. then they can just rename it the chris cornell board...
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Co-Sign!
    NERDS!
  • reversedarwinismreversedarwinism Posts: 1,151
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    I just ran a search and there are over 150 threads with "Cornell" in the title. It seems every time he sneezes or takes a dump someone creates a new thread about it.

This just in: Chris Cornell takes a huge satisifing dump at 10:00 this morning. the word is that it was the perfect "no-wiper" type. He's quoted as saying, "don't get me wrong, I wiped once, but the paper was white as the driven snow"

Maybe I should start a new thread about this one.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • gabriel pozosgabriel pozos Posts: 101
    If you guys are tired then just stop reading them
  • corycory Posts: 736
    This just in: Chris Cornell takes a huge satisifing dump at 10:00 this morning. the word is that it was the perfect "no-wiper" type. He's quoted as saying, "don't get me wrong, I wiped once, but the paper was white as the driven snow"

Maybe I should start a new thread about this one.

Nice work. I like posts where people make up dialogue with quote marks. It adds something to it.

This post also reminds me of a dump I took September 19, 1991. My only recorded "no-wiper" to this date. Of course, I gave it the courtesy swipe, but I knew in my heart that there was no need for it.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    I'm signing, cos there are 8 threads on the first page alone right now. I think that is saying something, even if is is just that he has new music out a the mo.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • RushlimboRushlimbo Posts: 832
    lars wrote:
    Mr. Perfect...go fuck a dog

I did -- your fatass mom. BTW, she says for you to stop masterbating so much.
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
  • BlyssBlyss Posts: 166
    Why can't there just be one long thread for chris cornell there always seems to be a heap of them. 90% of the threads are just about chris cornell it's stupid.

Yes sick of them, and i like him, but I heard there is "other" other music as well as him and his bands.
  • BlyssBlyss Posts: 166
    5. There are many links btwn cornell and pj, so its not surprising that many pj fans are also cornell fans. Behave yourself!

That's just the point though this section used to be good for discussing new music and most PJ fans know about him already so i don't know why we need so many threads.