RHCP @ the Grammys

13»

Comments

• Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    Maybe but their big upset was when they beat Metallica's Black Album back in the early 90's.

it was and justice for all, not the black album
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • who said they wanted to see more awards and less performances??? the performance with john mayer, john legend, and corine bailey rae(sp?) was absolutely amazing.

chilli peppers weren't good and some of the other performances weren't that great but come on, there much better than seeing the dixie chicks every 5 seconds. who cares about awards? i want to see people play.
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    Allie02 wrote:
    and My Humps won a Grammy,

That won a grammy? That really won a grammy? This truly baffles me. There is officially no hope left for humanity in my eyes.
  • Did anyone realize that Chad from the Chili Peppers played with the Dixie Chicks when they performed. The Peppers performance was pretty dull. Anthony didn't seem to into it at all. Snow is a good song and Stadium Arcadium is a great album but with all the choices, I wish they played something more lively that would have just blown everyone away. Like someone has already mentioned, Readymade with John's solo or Hump de Bump would have left people in awe as to how amazing music can be when people actually write their own songs and play their own instruments. But the Grammy's are a popularity contest and Snow was their latest single.
    "I don't wanna go, from Toronto!!!" - EV '06
  • I've always been a big chili peppers fan ( i even considered them up there a few down from PJ)...But after seeing them live this year and then seeing that performance the other night I think Anthony is loosing his fire.....I watched mainly for John anyways..he's awesome and if u haven't checked out his solo stuff yet u gotta do this a.s.a.p.
    Through Every Breakthrough, Breakdown, and Breakup...
    "What a Different Life had I not Found This Love With You.."
  • The Grammy's are boring.

RHCP are not.
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • i haven't watched the grammys in like 7 years. who cares about anyone in the entire room?
  • Did anyone realize that Chad from the Chili Peppers played with the Dixie Chicks when they performed.

he played drums on the whole album for them
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times