Led Zeppelin

13»

Comments

• SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    eMMI wrote:
    I think they might be my new Pearl Jam.. :D

not that they'll become my new fave band, PJ has that spot forever, but I've got the same feeling that I got when I first started listening to PJ. like, every new song I hear gets me all excited and happy cause I can't believe how good they all are and stuff. :)

I'm only a beginner, only OWN the Mothership thingie (the version with the DVD) but will start working on getting the albums as soon as I've got money.

should I go for the order they're released in or other?

also, I know there's one book about Led Zep.. (Hammer of the Gods?) are there any more?

haha, if you've got some tips or just general praise, go ahead! :D

Lol -- I was getting beat with a vihta while listening to Physical Graffiti in the sauna out at camp this weekend. It was great -- I highly recommend it.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    writersu wrote:
    And yesterday I realized that I forgot one of the great songs from Zeppelin I. You Shook Me. Something about Jimmy Page's Bluesy guitar playing during those songs, just makes me think of far away places...........

ooh yeah. :D

I love the bluesy earlier stuff of theirs. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Songburst wrote:
    Lol -- I was getting beat with a vihta while listening to Physical Graffiti in the sauna out at camp this weekend. It was great -- I highly recommend it.

:eek: :D

sounds excellent!! hmm. I wonder if and/or how I can make that happen..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."