Music Game

Comments

• These Chains - Marillion
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    These Chains - Marillion
    Unchained~Van Halen
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    tybird wrote:
    Unchained~Van Halen

unchain these ties~JG
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Unchain My Heart - Joe Cocker
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    even flow? wrote:
    Unchain My Heart - Joe Cocker
    unchained melody..righteous brothers
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    A Melody In Your Name - Joni Mitchell
    even flow? wrote:
    A Melody In Your Name - Joni Mitchell
    My Name is Mud~Primus
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    My Name Is - Eminem
    even flow? wrote:
    My Name Is - Eminem
    Never Named~Soundgarden
    Never Say Never - Styx
    even flow? wrote:
    Never Say Never - Styx
    Never the Machine Forever~Soundgarden
    Welcome To The Machine - Pink Floyd
    even flow? wrote:
    Welcome To The Machine - Pink Floyd
    Closer to the Heart~Rush
    The Heart Of Rock And Roll - Huey and his news mates
    even flow? wrote:
    The Heart Of Rock And Roll - Huey and his news mates
    I Love Rock and Roll~Joan Jett and her Black Heart mates
    Rock n Roll Is King - Emerson Lake and Orville
    even flow? wrote:
    Rock n Roll Is King - Emerson Lake and Orville
    king nothing....metallica
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    dirtyT wrote:
    king nothing....metallica
    Kill the King~Megadeth
    tybird wrote:
    Kill the King~Megadeth
    killing in the name.......rage
    dirtyT wrote:
    killing in the name.......rage
    Pride (In the Name of Love)~U2
  • tybird wrote:
    Pride (In the Name of Love)~U2
    Love Hungry Man - AC/DC
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
    Love Hungry Man - AC/DC
    Hungry for You~The Police
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    hungry eyes - eric carmen
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    suns rival wrote:
    hungry eyes - eric carmen
    The Smile Has Left Your Eyes~Asia
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    left hand suzuki method - gorillaz
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    suns rival wrote:
    left hand suzuki method - gorillaz
    Hand in Hand~Dire Straits
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    tybird wrote:
    Hand in Hand~Dire Straits

Fish In The Jailhouse ~ tom waits
    Jailhouse Rock - Pelvis
  • even flow? wrote:
    Jailhouse Rock - Pelvis
    Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo-Rick Derringer
    Rock And Roll Is Fat And Ugly - Hard Core Logo