Music Game

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    dirtyT wrote:
    my own two hands
    Shake Hands With Beef~Primus
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    We Got The Beef - Weird Al
    You've changed your place in this world!
    even flow? wrote:
    We Got The Beef - Weird Al
    I've Got a Tiger by the Tail~Buck Owens
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Tiger In A Spotlight - ELP
    even flow? wrote:
    Tiger In A Spotlight - ELP
    Seven Caged Tigers~STP
    Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
    even flow? wrote:
    Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
    Open My Eyes~The Nazz
    Let My Love Open The Door - Pete Townshend
    even flow? wrote:
    Let My Love Open The Door - Pete Townshend
    Open Your Eyes~Asia
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    tybird wrote:
    Open Your Eyes~Asia

In Your Honor ~ Foo Fighters
    Schoki wrote:
    In Your Honor ~ Foo Fighters
    In Your Eyes~Peter Gabriel
    tybird wrote:
    In Your Eyes~Peter Gabriel

Eyes Without A Face ~ Billy Idol
  • Within You Without You - The Beatles
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side.
    I am right by your side.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Within You Without You - The Beatles

Livin without her~Color Me Badd
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Livin without her~Color Me Badd
    Women Without Whiskey~Drive-by Truckers
    tybird wrote:
    Women Without Whiskey~Drive-by Truckers

Whiskey in the Jar ~ Thin Lizzy
    Schoki wrote:
    Whiskey in the Jar ~ Thin Lizzy
    Whiskey River~Willie Nelson
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    tybird wrote:
    Whiskey River~Willie Nelson
    river of deceit
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    dirtyT wrote:
    river of deceit
    Down by the River~Neil Young & Crazy Horse
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    tybird wrote:
    Down by the River~Neil Young & Crazy Horse

The Mountains Win Again - Blues Traveler
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    meme wrote:
    The Mountains Win Again - Blues Traveler
    Lookout Mountain~Drive-by Truckers
    tybird wrote:
    Lookout Mountain~Drive-by Truckers

Breakout ~ Foo Fighters
    Schoki wrote:
    Breakout ~ Foo Fighters
    Breakdown~Guns N' Roses
    tybird wrote:
    Breakdown~Guns N' Roses

'Bout to Put You Down ~ Lester Williams
    I'm Goin' Down - Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce
    even flow? wrote:
    I'm Goin' Down - Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce
    Lay Down Sally~that Slowhand fellow
  • Down By the Seaside - Led Zeppelin
    4/23/03 - Champaign, IL
    5/16/06 - Chicago, IL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    5/4/10 - St Louis, MO

...tickle my nausea...
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    Seaside rendezvous.......queen
    Home By The Sea - Genesis
    even flow? wrote:
    Home By The Sea - Genesis
    Sea of Joy~Blind Faith