Music Game

Comments

• even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    I'm A Yankee Doodle Dandy - ???????
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    even flow? wrote:
    I'm A Yankee Doodle Dandy - ???????
    I'm A Monster....Ours
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    dirtyT wrote:
    I'm A Monster....Ours
    Some Kinda Monster~Metallica
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Some Kinda Monster~Metallica
    some kind of wonderful
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    dirtyT wrote:
    some kind of wonderful
    Wonderful Tonight~Eric Clapton
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Tonite Is A Wondeful Time To Fall In Love - April Wine
    even flow? wrote:
    Tonite Is A Wondeful Time To Fall In Love - April Wine
    Don't Fall on Me~R.E.M.
    Stand Or Fall - Fixx
    even flow? wrote:
    Stand Or Fall - Fixx
    stand by me
    dirtyT wrote:
    stand by me
    Stand and Deliver~Adam and the Ants
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    tybird wrote:
    Stand and Deliver~Adam and the Ants

Of Angels And Angles ~ The Decemberists
    Schoki wrote:
    Of Angels And Angles ~ The Decemberists
    Angels and Fuselage~Drive-by Truckers
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    tybird wrote:
    Angels and Fuselage~Drive-by Truckers

The Age Of Pamparius ~ Turbonegro
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Schoki wrote:
    The Age Of Pamparius ~ Turbonegro
    The wonder - Alex Lloyd
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    Wonderin' - Neil Young
    even flow? wrote:
    Wonderin' - Neil Young
    I Wonder~Blind Melon
    I Am The Walrus - Beatles
    even flow? wrote:
    I Am The Walrus - Beatles
    I Talk to the Wind~King Crimson
    tybird wrote:
    I Talk to the Wind~King Crimson
    talk dirty to me...poison
    dirtyT wrote:
    talk dirty to me...poison
    Dirty Creature~Split Enz
    tybird wrote:
    Dirty Creature~Split Enz
    creature feature.....311
    dirtyT wrote:
    creature feature.....311
    Creatures of the Night~KISS
    tybird wrote:
    Creatures of the Night~KISS
    creatures (for a while)...311
    Creatures Of Love - Talking Heads
    even flow? wrote:
    Creatures Of Love - Talking Heads
    Slime Creatures from Outer Space~Weird Al Yankovic
    Space Is The Place - Spacehog
    even flow? wrote:
    Space Is The Place - Spacehog
    the space between....dmb
    dirtyT wrote:
    the space between....dmb
    Somewhere In Between~Kate Bush
    In Between Days - Cure
    even flow? wrote:
    In Between Days - Cure
    Days Like These~Asia