Options

Music Game

Comments

• Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    tybird wrote:
    Change Your Mind~Neil Young & Crazy Horse
    changes....2 pac
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    dirtyT wrote:
    changes....2 pac

Wind Of Change ~ Scorpions
  • Options
    Schoki wrote:
    Wind Of Change ~ Scorpions
    of the girl...pj
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    dirtyT wrote:
    of the girl...pj
    Airport Girl-Warm In The Wake
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Airport Girl-Warm In The Wake
    girl, you'll be a woman soon.
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    girl, you'll be a woman soon.
    We Gotta Get You A Woman-Todd Rundgren
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    We Gotta Get You A Woman-Todd Rundgren
    no woman no cry
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    dirtyT wrote:
    no woman no cry

No One's Gonna Love You ~ Band Of Horses
  • Options
    Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Schoki wrote:
    No One's Gonna Love You ~ Band Of Horses

Love Is Only A Feeling - The Darkness
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Options
    Love Is Only A Feeling - The Darkness
    Feelings~Morris Albert
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    tybird wrote:
    Feelings~Morris Albert

feels like heaven - fiction factory
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    suns rival wrote:
    feels like heaven - fiction factory

feel like makin' love~KID ROCK :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,841
    SENROCK! wrote:
    feel like makin' love~KID ROCK :D

please tell me you didn't say you were listening to kid rock.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Lookin' For Love - Waylon Jennings
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Lookin' For Love - Waylon Jennings
    Looking for Clues~Robert Palmer
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Looking for Clues~Robert Palmer
    looking down the barrel of a gun...beastie boys
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    looking down the barrel of a gun...beastie boys
    Slivergun Superman~Stone Temple Pilots
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Slivergun Superman~Stone Temple Pilots
    superman's dead...our lady peace
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    superman's dead...our lady peace
    (Wish I Could Fly like) Superman~The Kinks
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    (Wish I Could Fly like) Superman~The Kinks
    wish you were here.......pink floyd
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    wish you were here.......pink floyd
    One Rainy Wish~Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    One Rainy Wish~Jimi Hendrix Experience
    wish....nin
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    wish....nin
    I Wish You Would~The Yardbirds
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    I Wish You Would~The Yardbirds
    wishlist....pj!
  • Options
    GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Kiss On My List--Hall & Oates
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • Options
    Galiana wrote:
    Kiss On My List--Hall & Oates
    suck my kiss...rhcp
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    suck my kiss...rhcp
    Sucker Train Blues~Velvet Revolver
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Sucker Train Blues~Velvet Revolver
    runaway train....soul asylum
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Train In Vain - Clash
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Train In Vain - Clash
    Train of Love~Neil Young & Crazy Horse