Options

Music Game

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    meme wrote:
    In Competition For The Worst Time - Idlewild
    Big Time~Peter Gabriel
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    time.......hootie and the blowfish
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    brain of c wrote:
    time.......hootie and the blowfish

time after time - cindy lauper
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    suns rival wrote:
    time after time - cindy lauper
    The Time of the Turning~Peter Gabriel
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    intoodeepintoodeep Posts: 143
    tybird wrote:
    The Time of the Turning~Peter Gabriel

turning japanese - the vapours
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska....." - Gov Sarah Palin
  • Options
    intoodeep wrote:
    turning japanese - the vapours
    Turn It On, Turn It Up, Turn Me Loose~Dwight Yoakam
  • Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    tybird wrote:
    Turn It On, Turn It Up, Turn Me Loose~Dwight Yoakam
    me, I'm not...nin
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    me, I'm not...nin
    Not What You Want~Sleater-Kinney
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Not What You Want~Sleater-Kinney
    i want you to want me...cheap trick
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    you make me.......nick lowe
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    you make me.......nick lowe
    you wreck me...tom petty
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    you wreck me...tom petty
    The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald~Gordon Lightfoot
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald~Gordon Lightfoot
    to the Benefit of Mr. Kite....Beatles
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    to the Benefit of Mr. Kite....Beatles
    Kite~Kate Bush
  • Options
    kite - U2
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    suns rival wrote:
    kite - U2
    Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite~The Beatles
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    tybird wrote:
    Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite~The Beatles

Kiss Me On The Bus - The Replacements
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    Kiss Me On The Bus - The Replacements
    Magic Bus~The Who
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Magic Bus~The Who

magic carpet ride - steppenwolf
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska....." - Gov Sarah Palin
  • Options
    intoodeep wrote:
    magic carpet ride - steppenwolf
    December Will Be Magic Again~Kate Bush
  • Options
    a long december.......the counting crowes.......never see adam in concert if you like his records
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    a long december.......the counting crowes.......never see adam in concert if you like his records
    December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)~Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    tybird wrote:
    December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)~Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

After December Slips Away ~ Donny Osmond
  • Options
    Schoki wrote:
    After December Slips Away ~ Donny Osmond

come away with me - norah jones

• Options
    intoodeep wrote:
    come away with me - norah jones

big me - foo fighters
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    suns rival wrote:
    big me - foo fighters
    big long now...nirvana
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    big long now...nirvana

over now - AIC
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    suns rival wrote:
    over now - AIC

bridge over troubled water - simon & garfunkel

• Options
    intoodeep wrote:
    bridge over troubled water - simon & garfunkel

under the bridge - rhcp
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options