kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Time Stands Still - Rush
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Time is running out - Muse
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Time is running out - Muse
    Only Time Will Tell~Asia
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Live To Tell--Madonna
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Galiana wrote:
    Live To Tell--Madonna
    livin' on the edge...aerosmith
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    livin' on the edge...aerosmith
    Close to the Edge~Yes
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Close to the Edge~Yes
    to the kill....violent femmes
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    A View To A Kill - Duran naruD
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    A View To A Kill - Duran naruD
    Cortez the Killer~Uncle Neil & loco equine
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Cortez the Killer~Uncle Neil & loco equine
    the killer is me
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    the killer is me
    Killing Yourself~Alice in Chains
  • Options
    GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    Keep Your Hands To Yourself--Georgia Satellites
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
  • Options
    Galiana wrote:
    Keep Your Hands To Yourself--Georgia Satellites
    keepn loving you...reo speedwagon
  • Options
    HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    dirtyT wrote:
    keepn loving you...reo speedwagon

Since I've Been Loving You - Led Zeppelin
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    you know my name - chris cornell
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    suns rival wrote:
    you know my name - chris cornell
    you are..pj
  • Options
    intoodeepintoodeep Posts: 143
    dirtyT wrote:
    you are..pj

are we the waiting - green day
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska....." - Gov Sarah Palin
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    are you in - incubus
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    in a space.......the kinks
  • Options
    Space Is The Place - Spacehog
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Space Is The Place - Spacehog

We Gotta Get Out of This Place - The Animals
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    We Gotta Get Out of This Place - The Animals
    Sam's Place~Buck Owens
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Sam's Place~Buck Owens

Sam's Town - The Killers
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Sam's Town - The Killers
    The Boys are Back in Town~Thin Lizzy
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    The Boys are Back in Town~Thin Lizzy
    our town.....korn
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    our town.....korn
    Talk of the Town~The Pretenders
  • Options
    I Don't Want To Talk About It - Rod Stewart
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    I Don't Want To Talk About It - Rod Stewart
    Talk to Me~Stevie Nicks