krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    suns rival wrote:
    u - pearl jam
    I'm A Slave 4 U~Britney Spears
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    slave to the wage - placebo
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    suns rival wrote:
    slave to the wage - placebo
    happiness in slavery...nin
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    In A Big Country - Big Country
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    Alive_268Alive_268 Posts: 213
    even flow? wrote:
    In A Big Country - Big Country

Big Cheese - Nirvana
  • Options
    Pjfanalive wrote:
    Big Cheese - Nirvana
    Seas of Cheese~Primus
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Seas of Cheese~Primus
    wading in the velvet sea...phish
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    wading in the velvet sea...phish
    Blue Velvet-Bobby Vinton
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Blue Velvet-Bobby Vinton

blue monday - new order
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    suns rival wrote:
    blue monday - new order
    Maniac Monday~The Bangles
  • Options
    monday morning - fleetwood mac
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    I Don't Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    I Don't Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats
    Don't Fear The Reaper~Blue Oyster Cult
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Don't Fear The Reaper~Blue Oyster Cult
    don't.....elvis presley
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    don't.....elvis presley
    Rikki Don't Lose That Number~Steely Dan
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    tybird wrote:
    Rikki Don't Lose That Number~Steely Dan

I don't know where I stand - Joni Mitchell
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    I don't know where I stand - Joni Mitchell
    they do, they don't...jack johnson
  • Options
    Don't Do Me Like That - Tom Petty
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Don't Do Me Like That - Tom Petty
    Don't Cry~Asia
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Don't Cry~Asia
    don't cry...gnr
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    dirtyT wrote:
    don't cry...gnr
    cry me a river - Justin T :D
  • Options
    chinobaeza wrote:
    cry me a river - Justin T :D
    Down by the River~Uncle Neil and insane equine
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Down by the River~Uncle Neil and insane equine
    river if deceite....ms
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    river if deceite....ms
    Boat on the River~Styx
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Boat on the River~Styx
    on the turning away...pink floyd
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    on the turning away...pink floyd
    Come Sail Away~Styx
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Come Sail Away~Styx
    come....prince
  • Options
    dirtyT wrote:
    come....prince
    Here Comes the Bastards~Primus