Options

Love for Stone Gossard Thread

Comments

• Options
    Activities with me I would like :D:D

private guitar lessons, huh? :D:D

you have to tell us how it was
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Aw yeah sailorgirlie! :D *raises hand* PONY PRESENT. ;)

haha, and I hear ya ScreamingLemur! I MUST get my hands on one of those shirts too. Fuckin hilarious. Aww, and i was actually so damn thrilled to see the return of the glasses. I must agree with you though, I fully appreciate how the man switches things up. As he's said himself, he likes to keep us guessing. ;)

Oooh whoa~~>stonesgstring...TOMORROW?!?!? :eek: AHHH! OMG!! I am soooooo damn excited for guys!! *major chills* :D

Nadiboo....did you still need these?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/SNL_PearlJam_041606.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/SNL_PearlJam_happytimes.jpg

:D

Awww!!!

((LOVE))

OH, and compliments of bones0138
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/ignignokt0138/004.jpg

Look @ our pretty/sexy/pouty little boy!!!

:o:D

~*SPREAD THE STONEY LOVIN~*

P.s. Here's to the boys ROCKin PORTLAND on Mr. G's bday!!!!!!!!
    :cool: ;) OMG!!! Can you imagine?? Ahh! :eek: :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    I thought this thread died! its great to see it back and still alive!!!!!!!!!!!! Stones got some new tunes to rock out to on the new tour maybe some new stone moves and some more plaid pants on the new tour!!!!!!!!!

Rock on stone!
  • Options
    KaddikatKaddikat Posts: 1,194
    my sister (Eddie fan) goes "OMG WHO IS THAT?" after SNL.. :p

shes totally a PONY!! :D:D:D
    **Get outa my way, just step aside, or pay the price ~ AC/DC**

You make me feel uncalm and I think I like it - 311

JEFF ROX MY SOX!

"Jeff is just a badass all the way across the board" ~aNiMaL~

"Chill out Kaddikat"
  • Options
    HELL YEAH garypower. :) Your enthusiasm and love for all things STONE warms my heart. I could not agree more with everything you said there. :D
    And trust me..this thread shan't die!!! ;)

ROCK ON STONE is right!!!
    Oooooo speaking of which...did you see him on SNL??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    Kaddikat wrote:
    my sister (Eddie fan) goes "OMG WHO IS THAT?" after SNL.. :p

shes totally a PONY!! :D:D:D

YES! YES! YES!! I LOVE your sister. Seriously, I don't know her (yet), but this chick has "reached my heart in thin air". :D haha. She's like my twin or something too...Eddie girl but also a PONY! :eek: haha. I loooove it. :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    KaddikatKaddikat Posts: 1,194
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    YES! YES! YES!! I LOVE your sister. Seriously, I don't know her (yet), but this chick has "reached my heart in thin air". :D haha. She's like my twin or something too...Eddie girl but also a PONY! :eek: haha. I loooove it. :D

BWHAHAHAHAH shes like "omg i love his frames!" <such the fashionista she is>

omg ok so BAWstone huh.. yeah.... :p

Garypower - this thread will NEVER die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **Get outa my way, just step aside, or pay the price ~ AC/DC**

You make me feel uncalm and I think I like it - 311

JEFF ROX MY SOX!

"Jeff is just a badass all the way across the board" ~aNiMaL~

"Chill out Kaddikat"
  • Options
    Stone looks kick ass!!!! I seen snl yesterday and he is rockin, i cant wait until he graces ireland with his presence, i think instead of solo eddie performances this year we should get a couple of solo stone performances,
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    OMG Kaddi, your sister is a pony?! she is TOO cool (of course you are too;))

Seriously, that SNL performance, STONE OWNS!! Sometimes during those performances, I was like, 'mike who?' :o And Lydi, I got those pics already...so thank you anyway! :D I have the smiley pic as my background hehhee. Stone just looks like a deer caught in headlights, like 'whoa!" :cool: And this thread will NEVER die! It might get deleted or something (*knocks on wood*) but variations of this thread will LIVE ON!

To all the 2003 boardies, remember the ghetto ass ms board?! aww, those were good times! The Never-ending for Stone Praise thread started there and evolved into the next ms board and the next...and then it just disappeared into 'thin air':( BUT, mark my words people...the LOVE for STONE will NEVER die!! :D

Stoney Ponies, saddle up for this tour!! :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    *** I got my Stone's Bitches shirt on the mail today! :D woohoo! :D it's awesome :D ***

oh wait...wrong thread :o hehe.

We could make a Stoney's Ponies t-shirt! :D haha. Mmmm...I wonder what that would look like...I'm having a very bad image that includes rainbows and my little pony! :eek: lol. I'm sure we could make it cool...I just don't have any ideas atm :p haha.

Aaaanyway, how are all the Stoney Ponies doing? :) Hope you guys had a GREAT day today! :)

Good Night :D

LONG LIVE STONEY'S PONIES!!!!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    and remember:

Stone's the boss, and it's time we accept we're his bitches.

Don't give him no lip! :p

Apparently I've spent too much time on the RM board and I've been brainwashed. My appologies...lol :D

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    and remember:

Stone's the boss, and it's time we accept we're his bitches.

Don't give him no lip! :p

Apparently I've spent too much time on the RM board and I've been brainwashed. My appologies...lol :D

hehe. When me and Lydia watched the Stone's Bitches video on YouTube.com, I saw your pic and we were both saying 'JULIE!" :D I want to be a Stone's Bitch too damnit! I think it is rad that there are more men on there than women..it goes to show you, Stone is DA MAN!! :cool:

and Julie, you aren't too far out w/that Stoney's Ponies shirt idea, that is what me and VEDHEAD27 were exactly thinking hahaha. A My Little Pony...and YES, that man wore a PONY shirt @ one of the shows last year!! :eek:
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    A my little pony shirt would be sweet because only the ponies would know what it was for! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    hehe. When me and Lydia watched the Stone's Bitches video on YouTube.com, I saw your pic and we were both saying 'JULIE!" :D I want to be a Stone's Bitch too damnit! I think it is rad that there are more men on there than women..it goes to show you, Stone is DA MAN!! :cool:

and Julie, you aren't too far out w/that Stoney's Ponies shirt idea, that is what me and VEDHEAD27 were exactly thinking hahaha. A My Little Pony...and YES, that man wore a PONY shirt @ one of the shows last year!! :eek:

*Whoa...a video?? I haven't been in the SB thread in a couple of days...it's kinda sad I missed that and didn't know about it! haha. I know there's a website in construction...

*Watching the vid right now, it's so freakin' awesome! :)

*Are any of the fellow ponies part of the Stone Bitches thread over there? like posting over there and stuff? (psst: I'm Sonicbaba over there).

*Also, if any of you want to join Stone's Bitches, all you have to do is send a PM to Stip, and voila! :) you are a bitch :D

*I like the My Little Pony idea. It's like a secret code. Plus, I loved them as a kid, ooooohh the memories... :D

A whole lotta love to all the Ponies/Bitches! :D You guys are way too awesome! :)

Rock on! :cool:

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Deadlee74Deadlee74 Posts: 146
    I'm wondering, about wondering...
    My PJ Art Gallery
    http://www.angelfire.com/il3/leespjartpage/index.htm
  • Options
    I was just wonderin has anyone here met stone and is he really as cool in person as people say he is????

Also did anybody go to stones solo gigs??? Are they available to buy anywhere??
  • Options
    garypower wrote:
    I was just wonderin has anyone here met stone and is he really as cool in person as people say he is????

Also did anybody go to stones solo gigs??? Are they available to buy anywhere??

I haven't met him yet, but I have heard both good things and bad things about him, but he is human after all ya know:)

I went to the Stone solo gig back in Aug. of 2004...it was AMAZING! He played in a small venue in Ballard, WA. Steve Turner from Mudhoney, Ian Moore, and Mark Pickerel from the Screaming Trees all did a solo set. Stone's was the shortest. I was hoping that someone had recorded that show, but there isn't :( anyone else knows? I know he has done only 2 solo shows. Those are once in a lifetime events...I hope he gets to do more:)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    I haven't met him yet, but I have heard both good things and bad things about him, but he is human after all ya know:)

I went to the Stone solo gig back in Aug. of 2004...it was AMAZING! He played in a small venue in Ballard, WA. Steve Turner from Mudhoney, Ian Moore, and Mark Pickerel from the Screaming Trees all did a solo set. Stone's was the shortest. I was hoping that someone had recorded that show, but there isn't :( anyone else knows? I know he has done only 2 solo shows. Those are once in a lifetime events...I hope he gets to do more:)

MeddleDeal, do you want me to copy the tape I have? ...it's really low-tech, but I recorded it from mp3s someone put up right after that Ballard show. I just have Stone's songs.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Well the show totally rocked on Thursday!

I was on Mike's side, not Stone's but I still had a good view of the duckman. He totally rocked. I made a sign for him, which I will post when I get photo's developed.
    I love the man more than ever though. He was bobbing away and was so into the music and the crowd and the whole atmosphere we generated. It was amazing!!!!!!!!! *breathes* :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    MeddleDeal, do you want me to copy the tape I have? ...it's really low-tech, but I recorded it from mp3s someone put up right after that Ballard show. I just have Stone's songs.

OMG!! you know how long me and VEDHEAD have been trying to find a mp3 of that show? for about 2 years?! THANK U! I would LOVE a copy of that beautiful show! :D It brings back so many great memories, Stone singing Thin Air?! that is something that happens not so often..thank U so much! :D

and Stonesgstring...I am glad that you represented the Stoney's Ponies out there at that show..I am glad that Stone was ducking along :p I hope you contained yourself, if not,then we understand. When you see that man perform, anything goes! :D

I can't wait to see the pics of your sign :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    Stone is a hell of a guitarist.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Deadlee74 wrote:

awww that is pretty girl...i love it!! now I shall print it off once I get to work tomorrow morning when the boss is not looking;) YEAH Stone to color!! :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    OMG!! you know how long me and VEDHEAD have been trying to find a mp3 of that show? for about 2 years?! THANK U! I would LOVE a copy of that beautiful show! :D It brings back so many great memories, Stone singing Thin Air?! that is something that happens not so often..thank U so much! :D

I'm glad I can help! Send me a PM with your address, etc. and I'll mail it. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is the man !!!!
    "I write a letter to a friend of mine
    I tell him how much I used to love watch him smile
    See I haven't seen him smile in a little while
    Haven't seen him smile in a little while
    But, I know you're laughing from the inside out."
    Blind Melon - Mouthfull of cavities
    R.I.P. JEN
  • Options
    AliAli Posts: 2,621
    and i actually SHOULD wear plaid tomorrow,in my friend's honor....;)

heres to you,babe,

but Ed kicks your ass anyday.....heheheheheh
    A whisper and a thrill
    A whisper and a chill
    adv2005

"Why do I bother?"
    The 11th Commandment.
    "Whatever"

PETITION TO STOP THE BAN OF SMOKING IN BARS IN THE UNITED STATES....Anyone?
  • Options
    Thin HairThin Hair Posts: 67
    after standing directly in front of him at the Astoria and staring up his nostrils for the whole performance i felt i had to join in with the love for stone gossard thread. The guy is a phenomenon. Even if he does sing like he just wet himself.
    ' take 2 bottles into the shower?......not me, I've got no fucking hair!'

Wembley 00..Astoria 06..Albany 06..Hartford 06..Barcelona 06..Paris 06..Wembley 07..Dusseldorf 07..Nijmegen 07
  • Options
    just dropping by at work, to say HEY and STONEY ROCKS!! :D

will BUMP this thread up when I get home :cool:

you all Stoney's Ponies/Stone's Bitches ALL ROCK!! We are such a lovely family aren't we?!;)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    All you fans of Stone should listen to his audio interview. The thread is in a sticky @ the top of the Porch.

Enjoy!

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Ali wrote:
    and i actually SHOULD wear plaid tomorrow,in my friend's honor....;)

heres to you,babe,

but Ed kicks your ass anyday.....heheheheheh

My friend wore Stone trousers to the gig!! She looked great :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I love Stone. He reminds me of JAWS.

"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat...!"

http://www.spielbergfansite.com/images/fonds/jaws-requin_fd800.jpg
    www.myspace.com/sharkie002