Options

Live

13»

Comments

• Options
    Boekel ManBoekel Man Posts: 145
    Omarama wrote:
    they're getting a bit like nickelback, in that they aren't experimenting with different musical styles.but on the whole they are a pretty decent band

Listen to Sofia. That is def. new for Live.
    I like driving backwards in the fog, 'cause it doesn't remind of anything...
  • Options
    melodyman22melodyman22 Posts: 326
    havent heard songs from black mountain yet, gonna wait for it to be released, birds of prey is a great cd
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    havent heard songs from black mountain yet, gonna wait for it to be released, birds of prey is a great cd
    yeh it's worth the wait.
    ignored the leaks as well and was pleasantly surprised despite the many bad reviews.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    I stay with my opinion. It's the worst album of Live. It's also the worst album I bought the last 2 years. All songs have the same structure, no experimental songs and this is the last album I ever bought of Live.

I think i'm going to listen to Throwing Copper, that was a good time!
  • Options
    i think Birds of Pray is the worst.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    Birds of Pray isn't really good, but I think V is even worser. But also V have some good songs on it.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    Birds of Pray isn't really good, but I think V is even worser. But also V have some good songs on it.
    i like the good songs on V enough for it not to be the worst Live album :D
    Birds of Pray is ok..but gets boring quick

YNWA
  • Options
    That's true, I don't listen much music of the last 3 albums of Live.

Hey Axl, have you bought the Pearl Jam album already, it's available on digital download at some sites in England?
  • Options
    Boekel ManBoekel Man Posts: 145
    Klumpie wrote:
    I stay with my opinion. It's the worst album of Live. It's also the worst album I bought the last 2 years. All songs have the same structure, no experimental songs and this is the last album I ever bought of Live.

I think i'm going to listen to Throwing Copper, that was a good time!

Good for you.
    I like driving backwards in the fog, 'cause it doesn't remind of anything...
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    That's true, I don't listen much music of the last 3 albums of Live.

Hey Axl, have you bought the Pearl Jam album already, it's available on digital download at some sites in England?
    i think i listened to the last 3 albums more times than Secret Samadhi lol..

yeh saw it..i dont like digital downloads..prefer the real physical album.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i think i listened to the last 3 albums more times than Secret Samadhi lol..

yeh saw it..i dont like digital downloads..prefer the real physical album.

I like Secret Samadhi even more then Throwing Copper. I really think it's their best work and a masterpiece. But I see we have some different tastes in the music of Live.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    I like Secret Samadhi even more then Throwing Copper. I really think it's their best work and a masterpiece. But I see we have some different tastes in the music of Live.
    lol yeh
    Secret Samadhi is abit too draggy for me...but i think that era had the best music videos like Lakini's Juice and Freaks.

YNWA
  • Options
    V was terrible!!! bop sucked too but lighthouse was awesome
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

www.myspace.com/hattricks412
  • Options
    I'm a big Live fan and I was going to ask the board their opinion on them, but thought I'd be laughed at haha.

They've really started to lose me after The Distance to Here, which is maybe my favorite album. Too preachy, lovey-dovey, family-style.

I'm still a fan, see all their local shows. Good to see people appreciate them still.
    Philadelphia - October 3rd, 2005
    Camden - May 27th and 28th, 2006
    Camden - June 19th and 20th, 2008
    Philadelphia - October 28th, 30th and 31st, 2009
    Philadelphia - October 21st, 2013
    Philadelphia - April 28th, 2016

• Options
    They've really started to lose me after The Distance to Here, which is maybe my favorite album. Too preachy, lovey-dovey, family-style.
    i agree that can be annoying at times...SFBM has plenty of such stuff but i'm glad Ed is happy when he writes these lyrics...just get a happy vibe from their music nowadays.

YNWA
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    drew0 wrote:
    Looking for some recommendations. I'm listening to Dolphins Cry, and I find it pretty good. What are some other songs to check out?
    anything after secret sahmadi (and most of that sucked 2) is fucking horrible.

Ed K. Writes the wORST LYRics EVER
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    JLukinJLukin Posts: 54
    dont know if this was posted before, but.. This is a great database for +Live+ mp3 stuff. They also have videos, like the MTV unplugged from year back..

http://www.bootlegheaven.com/index.php?content=home
    2000 8/3 8/9 8/10 8/12 8/18 8/20 8/21 9/5 10/7 10/8 10/9
    2002 12/8 12/9
    2003 4/11 4/21 4/25 4/26 6/24 7/2 7/3
    2004 9/28 9/29 10/1 10/2 10/3
    2005 9/28
    2006 5/19 5/20 5/22 5/27 5/28 6/23 6/24
    2007 8/5
    2008 6/11 6/12 6/19 6/20
  • Options
    NakedClownNakedClown Posts: 545
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    anything after secret sahmadi (and most of that sucked 2) is fucking horrible.

Ed K. Writes the wORST LYRics EVER

Well that's just not accurate....