I name a band, you name a band starting with the last letter

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Uncle Leo wrote:
    Indigo Girls
    Simple Minds
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Simple Minds

Snow Patrol
  • BUENABUENA Posts: 165
    Westernsky wrote:
    Snow Patrol

Lead Into Gold
    "It's the American Dream I am disbelieving... When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank... I’m gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride..." - Gone (vedder)
    BUENA wrote:
    Lead Into Gold
    Dead Head..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Dead Head..

d, that's tough. or then I'm just no good..
    Deftones.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    d, that's tough. or then I'm just no good..
    Deftones.
    Saturnus....

YNWA
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Saturnus....
    Steely Dan
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    Steely Dan

Nine Inch Nails
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
    Nine Inch Nails
    Sublime...
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    Sublime...

Everclear....
    Everclear....
    Rhino Bucket

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Rhino Bucket
    Temple Of The Dog
  • EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    tybird wrote:
    Temple Of The Dog

George Thorogood and the Destroyers
    Earthgirl wrote:
    George Thorogood and the Destroyers
    Split Enz.....
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    ZZ Top_____
  • ZZ Top_____

Portis Head
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Portis Head
    Dio........
  • tybird wrote:
    Dio........

Oasis........
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Oasis........
    Screaming Trees
  • tybird wrote:
    Screaming Trees

Sonic Youth

-Oscar Wilde
  • goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Helix.............
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• goto_l wrote:
    Helix.............

Xzibit..............

-Oscar Wilde
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Xzibit..............

Thompson Twins....(family guy rocks!)
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • El_Kabong wrote:
    Thompson Twins....(family guy rocks!)
    Sirenia, gothic metal ^^
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Sirenia, gothic metal ^^

a silver mt zion
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
    Nuclear Assault
    Nuclear Assault
    Theory of a Deadman

YNWA
    Neds Atomic Dustbin
    Neds Atomic Dustbin
    Nailbomb......

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Nailbomb......
    BuckCherry....