Options

I name a band, you name a band starting with the last letter

Comments

• Options
    tybird wrote:
    Guns N' Roses

SUBLIME!!!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    SUBLIME!!!
    Eagle-eye Cherry
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Eagle-eye Cherry

ying yang twins - haha!
    I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay. we're all just visiting, breaking like waves! - E.V.

"Heaven is not a place you go when you die
    it's that moment you touch her and you actually feel alive."- The Spill Canvas
  • Options
    vedhead01 wrote:
    ying yang twins - haha!

spin doctors
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    MerkyjammMerkyjamm Posts: 272
    Secret Machines
    Too many cowboys, not enough indians, so just go ape shit!

I may be boring but at least I'm not Jack fucking Johnson.

TV is such shit; let's go outside and ride bicycles, right now!

Madrid 07/09/06 - Little mofo'ing Wing!!!
    Wembley 06/18/07 - Speechless

www.last.fm/user/StNick_
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Simply Red
  • Options
    MerkyjammMerkyjamm Posts: 272
    Doves (10 Cha.)
    Too many cowboys, not enough indians, so just go ape shit!

I may be boring but at least I'm not Jack fucking Johnson.

TV is such shit; let's go outside and ride bicycles, right now!

Madrid 07/09/06 - Little mofo'ing Wing!!!
    Wembley 06/18/07 - Speechless

www.last.fm/user/StNick_
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Merkyjamm wrote:
    Doves (10 Cha.)
    Susperia.......
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,892
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Susperia.......

A Silver Mt Zion
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    Eraserhead wrote:
    A Silver Mt Zion
    Neuraxis........
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Neuraxis........
    Sleater-Kinney
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Sleater-Kinney
    Young Heart Attack

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Young Heart Attack
    Kansas....
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Kansas....
    Stereophonics

YNWA
  • Options
    VortexVortex Posts: 8,772
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Stereophonics

Stone Temple Pilots
    If you follow every dream
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Vortex wrote:
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Stampede....

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Stampede....
    Empire State
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Empire State

A fucking amazing band:
    EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL

;)
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    w.m.aw.m.a Posts: 21
    A fucking amazing band:
    EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL

;)

Los Lobos.......
    "Fuckin Qunitana man, that creep can roll!" - The Dude

A Michael Scott Joint
  • Options
    A fucking amazing band:
    EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL

;)
    A fucking terrible band:
    Linkin Park
  • Options
    w.m.a wrote:
    Los Lobos.......

since you responded first, linkin park sucks, and ends with a K, and i can't think of any "K" bands ...

how about we go with "los lobos"

and then go straight to:

the Supersuckers

!
  • Options
    since you responded first, linkin park sucks, and ends with a K, and i can't think of any "K" bands ...

how about we go with "los lobos"

and then go straight to:

the Supersuckers

!
    Static-X..........

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Static-X..........
    XTC.....10
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    XTC.....10
    Catalyst......

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Catalyst......

The Troggs !
  • Options
    The Troggs !
    Styx......
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Styx......
    X.............

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    X.............
    x-cops.....
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    x-cops.....
    Saliva......

YNWA
  • Options
    VortexVortex Posts: 8,772
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Saliva......

Audioslave
    If you follow every dream
    You might get lost