I name a band, you name a band starting with the last letter

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Soil Work_____
    Kottonmouth Kings
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Steel Prophet
    Steel Prophet
    Tristwood..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Tristwood..
    Deep Purple
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Deep Purple
    Elixir......

YNWA
    Runrig_____
  • VortexVortex Posts: 8,772
    Runrig_____

George Harrison.
    If you follow every dream
    You might get lost
  • Vortex wrote:
    George Harrison.

Neil Young!:)
    Love, Sandy
  • jamsandy wrote:
    Neil Young!:)

Goo goo dolls
    Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town - Vs. - Pearl jam

Ban Ticket Touts! Make Music Concerts For Fans Not Opportunists!
    Goo goo dolls
    Savatage........

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Savatage........

Enya..........
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Enya..........

Amina......
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
    El_Kabong wrote:
    Arch Enemy

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Arch Enemy
    Youssou N'Dour
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    Red Wanting Blue
    Everly Brothers
    Everly Brothers
    Strapping Young Lad

YNWA
    Duran Duran
    Duran Duran
    Nasum.....

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Nasum.....
    Magenta Lane
  • Evanescence
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
    Evanescence
    Eskimo....
    Orange Juice
    Orange Juice
    Emok......
  • tybird wrote:
    Emok......

Kula Shaker
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Kula Shaker

re:

(they are on constellation records http://www.cstrecords.com/html/remain.html)
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    El_Kabong wrote:
    re:

(they are on constellation records http://www.cstrecords.com/html/remain.html)
    elf........
    tybird wrote:
    elf........

Fly Pan Am
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • El_Kabong wrote:

Mogwai....

-Oscar Wilde
  • Uncle LeoUncle Leo Posts: 1,059
    Mogwai....

Indigo Girls
    I cannot come up with a new sig till I get this egg off my face.