Why isn't Cornell selling out?

13»

Comments

• DieasGreyDieasGrey Posts: 124
    DOSW wrote:
    That is no longer true.

Yes ..more true then ever I'm afraid. The Nissan live set is very very poorly sung.
    No one is Righteous.......
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    DieasGrey wrote:
    Yes ..more true then ever I'm afraid. The Nissan live set is very very poorly sung.
    I guess one performance is the end all and be all...

Especially the one performance that was the first performance in I don't know how long.

I love reasoned debate.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
    dharma69 wrote:
    I guess one performance is the end all and be all...

Especially the one performance that was the first performance in I don't know how long.

I love reasoned debate.

Yes...just like the 3 Audioslave concerts I've attended... Cornell sounded terrible. He even sounds bad on Carry On.

Hey i like the guy but i think he is way way way way past his singing prime.
    DieasGrey wrote:
    Yes...just like the 3 Audioslave concerts I've attended... Cornell sounded terrible. He even sounds bad on Carry On.

Hey i like the guy but i think he is way way way way past his singing prime.
    There. Now you sound logical.

I may disagree, but now you sound logical.

FaceSpace
  • RyeGuyRyeGuy Posts: 215
    Just ordered my tix from ticketBastard and they had a 10 dollar convience charge. They should be more upfront with their friggin hidden expenses.
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense." Ed Ved

"No one cares about climbing stairs, Nothing at the top no more." Chris Cornell
    dharma69 wrote:
    There. Now you sound logical.

I may disagree, but now you sound logical.

Yea...thanks Spock.
    DieasGrey wrote:
    Yea...thanks Spock.
    You're welcome, Bones.

FaceSpace
  • ArgelizArgeliz Posts: 10
    Carry On was 6th on the Finnish album list. You can hear him quite much on the radio and You Know My Name was a big hit.

What I have heard, they don´t play him that much in other countries. I think that´s the main reason. Why would people buy a record which doesn´t ring a bell.

As soon as he´s on the radio, he will sell.
  • so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    Argeliz wrote:
    Carry On was 6th on the Finnish album list. You can hear him quite much on the radio and You Know My Name was a big hit.

What I have heard, they don´t play him that much in other countries. I think that´s the main reason. Why would people buy a record which doesn´t ring a bell.

As soon as he´s on the radio, he will sell.

I cant work out why I havent seen a video of his on any of the video channels (except YKMN) here. I saw him at Hyde Park suporting Aerosmith last Sunday, his voice was incredible. I agree he had a lesser perfomance each time I saw Audioslave x3. There were loads of people at Hyde Park who didnt know who he was, they DO NOW, everyone loved him.
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • KFrost2008KFrost2008 Posts: 36
    I saw him in Noblesville at May Day, and at the Louisville Palace. I enjoyed myself both times.
    I can kill because in God I trust.

06/24/06-Cincinnati, OH-US Bank Arena
    08/05/07-Chicago, IL-Grant Park(Lollapalooza)