Led Zeppelin reunion show

Comments

• thinking about it ... led zepplin is .....a musical myth
    they were long gone before my time
    I would give more than i can afford/should to see them if they come to the u s and a
    i think i would stop going to concerts (even pj) after that it would be my last
    then i could die

Thanks for sharing Corby.
  • walrus wrote:
    the full setlist for the Ahmet Ertegun Benefit

• good times, bad times
    • ramble on
    • black dog
    • in my time of dying
    • for your life
    • trampled under foot
    • nobody's fault but mine
    • no quarter
    • since i've been lovin' you
    • dazed and confused
    • stairway to heaven
    • the song remains the same
    • misty mountain hop
    • kashmir

encore:
    • whole lotta love
    • rock and roll

I can't believe people actually got to see this
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    coming to the itunes in your pc!!!!!
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,263
    holy god this must of been incredible if they tour i'm not missing it fuck fuck fuck why did i not try to score tickets damm what a set list ,i saw this band complete line up 75 & 77 will never ever forget those nights they are my reason why i love FUCKING ROCK & ROLL nothing else matters .......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    There's a cool torrent up now on DIME. ;)

If they do tour in '08, I hope they make a stop here in Atlantic Canada. If not, which we all know it would be a Montreal, Toronto & Vancouver jam .. I'm going to both Montreal & Toronto show's. The east coast show's ... i'll be there. :)
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    walrus wrote:
    IF..and i say IF they do not tour..i understand that this show was filmed for a future dvd release

..and i totally agree..what a fuckin setlist!!

future DVD release? anymore info.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztCR6n5UrUI

i posted this in the other music forum but it bears freaking repeating. AAAAAAA
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Holy crap!

That would have been something to see! :eek:

I will be getting this DVD for sure!
  • NBC Nightly News or World News, whatever.. anyway.. They showed about 30 seconds of one of the songs as they went out to commercial. (I was bartending so the volume wasn't audible). Anyway, the captions said that over 1 million people tried to get tickets for the show, and it only held 14,000. That's pretty damn insane! Even if they went on a full out stadium tour they're gonna be hard as hell tickets to get.

Can't wait to see this on DVD or hear the full concert.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Just fucking INCREDIBLE!!!!!

The pictures - the setlist!!! Holy SHIT!!!

I am in awe!!!

Please Zeppelin, TOUR the states!!!
  • :eek:

(seriously that sums it all up lol)
    NBC Nightly News or World News, whatever.. anyway.. They showed about 30 seconds of one of the songs as they went out to commercial. (I was bartending so the volume wasn't audible). Anyway, the captions said that over 1 million people tried to get tickets for the show, and it only held 14,000. That's pretty damn insane! Even if they went on a full out stadium tour they're gonna be hard as hell tickets to get.

Can't wait to see this on DVD or hear the full concert.

yeah it's going to be hard especially because you can't see them playing a load of shows on the reunion tour.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztCR6n5UrUI

i posted this in the other music forum but it bears freaking repeating. AAAAAAA
    Just read this in the comments below the clip:

"It's a bit selfish to do just one show. If that's it, we probably shouldn't have taken the genie out of the bottle" - Jimmy Page

can anyone confirm? Is this from tonight?
  • Just read this in the comments below the clip:

"It's a bit selfish to do just one show. If that's it, we probably shouldn't have taken the genie out of the bottle" - Jimmy Page

where do you see that?

in any case yes jimmy it's selfish and the only right thing to do is tour. dammit lol
    Just read this in the comments below the clip:

It certainly matches the pictures posted on Getty Images (link in this thread) from the show today.

Holy shit - I want a Led Zeppelin tour!!!
    http://www.4shared.com/file/31748840/3e4ca409/IMTD.html

in my time of dying intro.... enjoy.

more clips on the zeppelin forum....

where do you see that?

in any case yes jimmy it's selfish and the only right thing to do is tour. dammit lol

It's in the comments below the clip...might be on page two now or something....could just be some youtube fuckrod messing with people...but it kinda sounds like something he'd say.....

honestly, I was kind of ignoring this show out of jealousy...but seeing that clip, setlist, and quote...holy-o-fuck-I'm-freaking
    Zoso wrote:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/31748840/3e4ca409/IMTD.html

in my time of dying intro.... enjoy.
    Crappy audio and all - that shit sent chills down my spine!!!!!
  • It's in the comments below the clip...might be on page two now or something....could just be some youtube fuckrod messing with people...but it kinda sounds like something he'd say.....

honestly, I was kind of ignoring this show out of jealousy...but seeing that clip, setlist, and quote...holy-o-fuck-I'm-freaking
    ah well yeah, you never know what the source is, but y eah it sounds like something he'd say.

and i'm with you, seeing that setlist blew m e away

zoso, dude that clip!!! aw man
  • KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    I'm old enough to remember them touring when Bonham was still alive.

God, the set list brought tears to my eyes.

In high school, my friends and I used to spend every Friday night at the movies for the midnight showing of "The Song Remains the Same." It played every other weekend - the movie for the other weekend was "Rocky Horror Picture Show." Geeze I'm getting old - seems like that was a forever ago . . .

Robert Plant is still HOT!!!!
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
    ah well yeah, you never know what the source is, but y eah it sounds like something he'd say.

and i'm with you, seeing that setlist blew m e away

zoso, dude that clip!!! aw man
    I'm watching the clips on the zep forum....egads! One perfect description there:
    They sound like a herd of elephants.

another post that I agree with:
    They sound sooooooo heavy.
    :cool:
  • I'm watching the clips on the zep forum....egads! One perfect description there:
    They sound like a herd of elephants.

another post that I agree with:
    They sound sooooooo heavy.
    :cool:
    what's the link to the zep forum (i feel remedial i know i don't have it haha) :o

'herd of elephants'? haha awesome
    what's the link to the zep forum (i feel remedial i know i don't have it haha) :o

'herd of elephants'? haha awesome
    http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showforum=1

aNiMaL wrote:

for your life is amazing!

Good Times Bad Times audio: http://www.sendspace.com/file/se7z22
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Good Times Bad Times audio: http://www.sendspace.com/file/se7z22
    I can't stop listening to this!!!