11/3 - BC Place, Vancouver, BC

11/5 - McAfee Coliseum, Oakland, CA

11/8 - Cardinals Stadium, Glendale, AZ

11/11 - MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV

11/14 - Idaho Center, Boise, Idaho

11/18 - Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA

11/20 - TBA, arena show

11/23 - Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, HI
There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    voodoopug wrote:
    Hey Guys,

Credit to "Shidoobeeland" poster GlimmerGirl:

These are the strongly rumored dates for the Stones Fall North American Tour:

9/20 - Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA

9/27 - Giants Stadium, E. Rutherford, NJ

9/30 - Churchill Downs Race Track, Louisville, KY

10/2 - Cessna Stadium, Wichita, KS

10/6 - Grizzly Stadium, Missoula, Montana

10/8 - Taylor Field, Regina, Saskatchewan

10/11 - Soldier Field, Chicago, IL

10/17 - Qwest Field, Seattle, WA

10/20 - Sun Bowl, El Paso, TX

10/22 - City Park, Austin, TX

10/27 - Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ

10/29 - Beacon Theatre, NYC

10/31 - Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB

11/3 - BC Place, Vancouver, BC

11/5 - McAfee Coliseum, Oakland, CA

11/8 - Cardinals Stadium, Glendale, AZ

11/11 - MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV

11/14 - Idaho Center, Boise, Idaho

11/18 - Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA

11/20 - TBA, arena show

11/23 - Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, HI

cool. thanks for sharing this info.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    They forgot September 23rd in Halifax. There have been numerous articles about and iorr.org even have in on their list (they're usually right on). I think Halifax was one of the first dates that was revealed to the public.
  • Absolutely amazing. These guys just do not stop!

I'm not a huge Stones fan, but I really give them credit for getting out there and doing these massive tours. They've already been on the road, on and off, for almost a year. Most people of any age would give their left nut to have the kind of energy these guys have.
    I've got to admit, it's getting better.
  • neartodeathneartodeath Posts: 167
    Absolutely amazing. These guys just do not stop!

I'm not a huge Stones fan, but I really give them credit for getting out there and doing these massive tours. They've already been on the road, on and off, for almost a year. Most people of any age would give their left nut to have the kind of energy these guys have.

ya it's simply amazing how making a 100+ million dollar tour will motivate you to tour. the oxygen backstage must be REAL good ;)
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Damn, for how much more dough do they want to fleece us?????
  • Absolutely amazing. These guys just do not stop!

They should've stopped years ago.
    Devo's "Satisfaction" was a billion times better than theirs!!!
  • SDMikeSDMike Posts: 22
    They should've stopped years ago.
    Devo's "Satisfaction" was a billion times better than theirs!!!

You must be joking.

I saw them in S.D. last November & they were fuckin' amazing.
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music
    Music is THE BEST . . .
    - Frank Zappa
  • You're right, i guess i shouldn't judge when i haven't seen them live in over 15 years. Maybe they did make a deal with the devil.
    SDMike wrote:
    You must be joking.

I saw them in S.D. last November & they were fuckin' amazing.

You hit the nail on the head. All of these Stones haters obviously haven't seen the band recently. I defy anyone to go to a Stones concert and not come away totally awestruck and a fan. Lots of people like to make jokes about their age but they put on a far better concert than most people half their age. I don't think any performer out there has close to the amount of energy that Mick does.
  • boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263
    funkymonk wrote:
    You hit the nail on the head. All of these Stones haters obviously haven't seen the band recently. I defy anyone to go to a Stones concert and not come away totally awestruck and a fan. Lots of people like to make jokes about their age but they put on a far better concert than most people half their age. I don't think any performer out there has close to the amount of energy that Mick does.

The Stones need to go away......Please....They haven't had a decent album since Tattoo You.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Oh fuck you.

I hope Mick fucks your gf/wife.

Though I doubt you've ever gotten laid with your obvious moronic attitude.
    Oh fuck you.

Truth hurts huh buddy. I notice you didn't name any of the great albums in question. That's because you know deep down that the modern Stones albums suck ass.

ps....people that question another's prowess when it comes to fornicating are generally projecting their own failures. See Freud and Jung.
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
  • The Stones newer albums aren't horrible by any stretch of the imagination. It's the occasional cheeseball ballad that brings things down, a'la Aerosmith. However, they never play the ballads in concert - only the rockers!
    JWBusher wrote:
    The Stones newer albums aren't horrible by any stretch of the imagination. It's the occasional cheeseball ballad that brings things down, a'la Aerosmith. However, they never play the ballads in concert - only the rockers!

Would you agree that they are mediocre?
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Oh fuck you.

Wow, quite the intelligent response you made....someones states their opinion about a band, and you have a go at their gf/wife....you are quiet the mental giant!
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    interesting still nothing confirmed for halifax sept 23rd-ish
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    funkymonk wrote:
    They forgot September 23rd in Halifax. There have been numerous articles about and iorr.org even have in on their list (they're usually right on). I think Halifax was one of the first dates that was revealed to the public.

Windsor Ontario is on the same
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    i love the stones. i hope they go on as long as they can, because they will be missed when they are gone...
    In another land where the breeze and the
    Trees and flowers were blue
    I stood and held your hand.
    And the grass grew high and the feathers floated by
    And nobody else's hand will ever do
    Nobody else will do
    Then I awoke
    Was this some kind of joke
    Much to my surprise
    I opened my eyes.

We walked across the sand and the sea and
    The sky and the castles were blue.
    And the spray flew high and the feathers floated by
    Nobody else will do
    Then I awoke
    Much to my surprise
    When I opened my eyes.

We heard the trumpets blow and the sky
    Turned red when I accidently said
    That I didn't know how I came to be here
    Not fast asleep in bed.
    Nobody else's hand
    Then I awoke
    I opened my eyes.
    Much to my surprise.
    Would you agree that they are mediocre?

Hell no! A Bigger Bang is one of their best in years. Rough Justice and Oh No Not You Again, This Place Is Empty, Infamy, Sweet Neo-Con are killer tunes to name a few. Sure some of the recent albums aren't as good as their older albums but who cares? Some people say the same about Pearl Jam and think that every album they did after Ten or Vs. is shit. But that's proposterous. That's just my take on it.
  • Would you agree that they are mediocre?

Not compared to bands like Aerosmith and Bon Jovi who get lamer as they get older. I put the stones in the same catergory as Pearl Jam.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I've seen the Stones in concert twice. Once on the Forty Licks tour in DC in 2002 and last fall on the Bigger Bang tour in Durham, NC. I thought they put on excellent shows both times. Excellent energy and varying setlists are pretty good for a band their age. I challenge anyone to go to a Stones show and not have a great time.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.

... Steel Wheels, Voodoo Lounge, Bridges to Baylon and A Bigger Bang are all very good. I've seen the Stones on each of their last 5 tours and they have been very good every time. The last time I saw them (05 Pittsburgh--with Pearl Jam) they still sounded awesome. I remember really good versions of "Rocks Off," "Get Off Of My Cloud," "Paint it Black," and "She's So Cold." Not to mention the best version of "Miss You" I have ever heard.
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    holy fucking shit....Churchill Downs in Louisville....i hope these are right!
    "It's all happening"
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Yes more concerts to see woohoo! My dad will no doubt go to the Gillette Show and the beacon theatre, hopefully I will get to go to one too. Long Live the Stones!!!! Bigger Bang is an amazing record, best since Some Girls.
    32 shows and counting...
  • blazedoutbeeblazedoutbee Posts: 239
    I saw the stones 6 times on this last tour. And they get better with age, like fine wine. This would be fucking amazing if they came back to the states for a fall tour. Nothing official though! going to keep my fingers crossed!1 Stones are the best rock-n-roll band!
  • bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
    holy fucking shit....Churchill Downs in Louisville....i hope these are right!

This has to be too good to be true! Louisville on a Saturday night? I drove 6 hours to see them in 2002. God I hope this is true!
  • bingerbinger Posts: 179
    The guy next to me at the Gorge shows (both nights - we must have consecutive 10C numbers) asked me if I had heard anything about PJ opening up for the Stones in Missoula in October. That was the first I'd heard of any of this so here I am, home from 3 shows in 4 days and this thread is all I found on the matter. No other mention of it. Rumor Killer, where are you?

And to clarify - there is no truth in this as far as I know. I have no facts to back it up other than some guys question at a show.
    I want to point out that people who seem to have no power, whether working people, people of color, or women -- once they organize and protest and create movements -- have a voice no government can suppress. Howard Zinn
  • GeorgeinNYGeorgeinNY Posts: 113
    Beacon Theater in NYC, any word on tickets to that show?
  • Does anybody know how the passcode situation works? Is it 1 passcode for every member of the fan-club...or a different password for every member? Also, is there different passcodes for different shows. I want to buy presale tickets for regina...but am not a member of the fanclub...which is $125.