Options

Cigarettes and Alcohol...the Oasis thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    "It's like America," he said. "Not that I like America. It's like America weather-wise, but it's not full of fat idiots."

lmfao

that's awesome
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    What are your favorite tracks off DBTT? I really like Turn Up The Sun and Importance Of Being Idle. By the way, I got to meet Gem at the Milwaukee show and he was total class. Noel was a bit on the grumpy side, he only stopped to talk to us fans for a very short time, Andy shook ours hands and signed a few autgraphs, when Zak and Liam came out Liam just nodded and walked right towards the tour bus.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    What are your favorite tracks off DBTT? I really like Turn Up The Sun and Importance Of Being Idle. By the way, I got to meet Gem at the Milwaukee show and he was total class. Noel was a bit on the grumpy side, he only stopped to talk to us fans for a very short time, Andy shook ours hands and signed a few autgraphs, when Zak and Liam came out Liam just nodded and walked right towards the tour bus.

My faves off DBTT - Mucky Fingers, Lyla, Turn Up The Sun, A Bell Will Ring
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    eloesch1eloesch1 Posts: 42
    anyone on facebook check out my liam gallagher profile at binghamton got lots more great quotes where that one came from. He is a true rock star.