Options

Pearl Jam Tour Announcement!

Comments

• Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,533
    Hell yea. You won't catch me complaining.

you don't know your seats, do you? Does it tell you that your ticket status is confirmed? In other words, if best available seats are 60 bucks, does it say that your order is confirmed? That will mean you got the better seats and didn't default to the crappier seats.

Sometimes when you go for best available, you wind up with okay seats but nothing tremendous.
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    What are the odds!!!!!
    I just found out my boss wants to have a meeting with me at 4pm today right when tickets go on sale.

Damn it!

:( :( :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    tofatofa Posts: 51
    I can't believe it, I'm visiting NYC with my wife for our honeymoon, at the end of May so we will just miss the tour!! I'm considering postponing by a couple of weeks, I wonder if she'll understand? Maybe plan B is a safer and more likely option and see if PJ could arrive in NYC a little earlier!!!!
    Wembley 07
    "You'll never walk alone"
    ***** LFC
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    What are the odds!!!!!
    I just found out my boss wants to have a meeting with me at 4pm today right when tickets go on sale.

Damn it!

wants you to get him tix too!!!!
  • Options
    tofa wrote:
    I can't believe it, I'm visiting NYC with my wife for our honeymoon, at the end of May so we will just miss the tour!! I'm considering postponing by a couple of weeks, I wonder if she'll understand? Maybe plan B is a safer and more likely option and see if PJ could arrive in NYC a little earlier!!!!

Plan B is always safer on your honeymoon. :)
  • Options
    you don't know your seats, do you? Does it tell you that your ticket status is confirmed? In other words, if best available seats are 60 bucks, does it say that your order is confirmed? That will mean you got the better seats and didn't default to the crappier seats.

Sometimes when you go for best available, you wind up with okay seats but nothing tremendous.

I won't know the seats until I pick them up. As for the confirm...I got an email saying that they got my order and I'll get another email when the order is processed. This is my first time buying Ten club tickets so I'm not all that helpful with information and such
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    intodeep wrote:
    What are the odds!!!!!

Damn it!

Tell him it will have to wait...

The south may never see a glimpse of pearl jam again! This feels like a once in blue moon kind of deal.... dont miss out!
  • Options
    LeatherMandi - I clicked on your profile looking for pics. No luck (I liked the name). :(

As for the other guy, can you have a work buddy get you tix???
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Anyone else thinking that anything other than MSG will be easy as pie?

*knocks on wood*

Don't want to jinx myself for DC, Camden or Connecticut, I'm just asking.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Tell him it will have to wait...

The south may never see a glimpse of pearl jam again! This feels like a once in blue moon kind of deal.... dont miss out!

I pushed my meeting. :D

I got tickets!

I told my boss i had a client call i had to make at 4pm :D:)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    gatr9197gatr9197 Posts: 46
    Did the Florida folks or people who tried to buy Florida tix today have luck?

yeah i had no problems for the West Palm show.
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:

I got tickets!

That is sweet. You'll probably get an email soon saying that you're confirmed. I have to wait later in the week for mine. Do you have to pick up tix at the stadium?
  • Options
    That is sweet. You'll probably get an email soon saying that you're confirmed. I have to wait later in the week for mine. Do you have to pick up tix at the stadium?

Yea, you gotta pick em up at will call. And you gotta have valid ID and only YOU can pick them up. Closer to the show they send you another email detailing how to pick them up and what you need.
  • Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176
    tofa wrote:

If you are marrying the right person, she will understand~

(From someone who isn't married, hehe)
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:

I got tickets!

A client call indeed ;) Enjoy the show!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Boston1 2004
    Ottowa 2005
    Boston 1&2 2006
    Mansfield 1&2 2008
    Vedder Leg2-Boston 1&2 2008
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
  • Options
    j13chadj13chad Posts: 29
    Got my tickets today For Tampa Now cant wait till thursday to get Hartford & Mansfield
  • Options
    This may be a dumb question but if anyone going to the camden show has an extra 10C ticket I will gladly take it off your hands...and provide all the beer for our pre-gaming needs. I explained my situation on page 25 of this thread.

thanks
  • Options
    I received an email saying my ordered has been received, is that a confirmation I will have a pair of tickets to the show in Tampa?
  • Options
    R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    People, y'all need to stop calling this a Southern Tour. People in the south deserve a full-blown legitimate tour with more than just two cities. This is with the fact that I am not even in the South anymore but it is still near and dear to my heart. I saw some of the best shows in Southern states over the years.

Two cities is hardly a southern tour. I live in Charlotte, and we dont get any good tours coming through here. You have to travel to see anything good. Pearl Jam....PLAY BOBCATS ARENA!

Oh well, looks like a trip to the "motherland" of CT for the Hartford show...and hopefully MSG
    "Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
    03 - Mansfield 3
    04 - Asheville
    06 - Hartford
    08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
    10 - Kansas City, Hartford
    12 - Atlanta
    13 - Charlotte
    16 - Columbia
    18 - Boston 2
  • Options
    I received an email saying my ordered has been received, is that a confirmation I will have a pair of tickets to the show in Tampa?

I could be completely wrong, but i think this is how it happened with the Eddie tour. I received an email with "my order has been received" and later received a confirmation email.
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    aob9aob9 Posts: 8
    YES;YES;YES............got tickets for the West Palm show.Will be travelling all the way from Ireland. BTW ,I just got an email acknowledging my payment. Do I get a confirmation email later....how much later?????
  • Options
    Got tix for the West Palm, and Tampa shows...I did get an email confirming but we will be getting another email when they have been processed.
  • Options
    Probably been mentioned..but it "can't be said enough"..

The staggering of the ticket sales seemed like the way to go, I'm so glad I was able to get through. VA Beach, and DC bound.

Thanks 10C.

Happy touring.
  • Options
    who's queued up for MSG?
  • Options
    "temporarily out of Stock' on one server and the other won't load.
    Typical. drum fingers, hit refresh, close browser, start again. repeat.
  • Options
    12:42 'This product is not available for sale'.
    It better be temporary.
    8000 tix gone in 42 minutes.
    I'm sure it will be no different at 2pm for the second show, and you all can't even sell out one show down south... Sheesh!!! ;-)
    (I don't no how to put a real icon in)
    nikita

PS Where IIISSSSS everybody??? Besides hammering the PJ servers.
  • Options
    Did everyone get tickets? MSG is not really in my area but I'm curious on how everyone is doing.
  • Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176
    The servers are jammed, so no one has been able to post. I hate New York. I used to get 10th row seats in Colorado. Here, you can't get a seat at all.

Laura in NJ
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC
  • Options
    Well Laura, that's NY for ya. I like how the 10C was working so well and now this. I noticed on the tickets page that NY doesn't even have any tickets (the chirpy bird for NY tix is not on the 10C page). Feel bad for the club members. More tix going sale in t-minus 5 minutes, right?
This discussion has been closed.