Pearl Jam Tour Announcement!

Comments

• Options
    woodsiewoodsie Posts: 17
    any word on international tour
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    This is an AWESOME idea!
    I joined 10Club before I think it was even called 10Club (I think) and I don't even think we had membership numbers back then. I let my membership slip in about 96 or 97 (I was dead broke) and now I have a 19#### which actually really isn't that bad.

Now, I have been close to the front before for at GA shows (Randall's II 96 and Irving Plaza 06) but it is awesome to have the opportunity to reclaim a spot down in front and lets face it for 90% of the people on this board it is an absolute, unimaginable dream come true.
    And a guy can dream, can't he?

Hail Hail the Lucky Ones...

it was called the ten club starting in 91, but they called it the vitalogy health club starting in 94, then went back to calling it ten club by 96 i think...

this is a perfect time to remind or inform those who have never heard about how it was back then. just so those who would dismiss what those with low seniority have been through to earn that seniority can understand why we treasure its benefits so dearly.

kudos to twofeetthick.com for an article that i think is highly valuable as an historical pearl jam information document

ten club ticket history

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    woodsiewoodsie Posts: 17
    any word of a new album soon
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    it was called the ten club starting in 91, but they called it the vitalogy health club starting in 94, then went back to calling it ten club by 96 i think...

this is a perfect time to remind or inform those who have never heard about how it was back then. just so those who would dismiss what those with low seniority have been through to earn that seniority can understand why we treasure its benefits so dearly.

kudos to twofeetthick.com for an article that i think is highly valuable as an historical pearl jam information document

ten club ticket history

Correct. Good research!
    Things were different then. All is different now.
    I tried to explain...

http://www.facebook.com/theendlessproof
  • Options
    EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    Roll Model wrote:
    WHY THE FUCK ARE FLIGHTS SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!

i would cost a grand for us to fly out for any shows!

i might well have spent that kind of money last year on a europe show! at least i'd of been in freaking europe!

I'm guessing by your location listed, you are from Detroit, I am flying one way to Hartford, one way home from boston. only 300ish. I am going out of GR because its a little cheeper and closer for me but out of DTW there should be way cheeper flights then a grand. assuming you are from Detroit of course ;)
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    coronastycoronasty NY, US Posts: 34
    I plan on going to my second show on either the 24th or 25th at MSG (or both if I'm lucky!) My first show was in Albany in '06 (will never forget Eddie's shout-out to the "home team" before Rats, turning around and playing Last Kiss facing the back, and a solo encore of "Hide Your Love Away"). and it was killer but my seats weren't that great.. So i've since joined the ten club and hopefully I can score some better seats. Seeing DMB at Saratoga Performing Arts Center on 6/20-21 and then PJ later that week at the Garden will be amazing... the perfect going away gift before I report to the US Military Academy on June 30.

"i'm a seed, wondering why it grows...."

Albany (5-12-06) MSG1 (6-24-08) MSG2 (5-21-10) Worcester (10-16-13) Fenway 1 (8-5-16) Fenway 2 (8-7-16)

• Options
    thanks for nothing yins guys are skipping over Pittsburgh
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    dangerboy wrote:

ten club ticket history

Thanks for the link I will read later today when things are quieter...

I think one of the great things about being in a 10c section of seating is that u are with other ppl that share the love of the music from one of the greatest bands ever!!!.....
    I look forward to be standing along side other crazy obsessed fans next time they hit our shores!!..
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    the pre-sale times should be eastern time since thats where the tour is instead of pacific time
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    pweafer4 wrote:
    the pre-sale times should be eastern time since thats where the tour is instead of pacific time
    still is eastern time
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    still trying to decide which show to attend?

DC or HARTFORD.....

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    still trying to decide which show to attend?

DC or HARTFORD.....

PEACE
    hey...good to see you on here...since you will be traveling that distance, you should go see as many as you can.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    ajedigecko wrote:
    hey...good to see you on here...since you will be traveling that distance, you should go see as many as you can.

you guys coming down to Fla?
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    ajedigecko wrote:

I will never forget Denver! You guys were the greatest!! hope to see you at another show sometime soon! Hope all is going good with guys.

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    please add a stop in buffalo this summer hsbc arena or darien lake.
    threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light shine on you crazy diamond
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    phillyfan wrote:
    still is eastern time

I thought PDT was pacific time
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    SPALMA wrote:
    you guys coming down to Fla?
    we would love to see and visit you and your family. it just so happens that we leave on vacation and will be gone during the first three weeks of the tour. regardless, we will have much fun in the desert. it was highly tempting to cancel our vacation and drive down to your house.(we could have stayed at your house, right???) :)

one of my goals in life is to visit florida and swim with the manatees and paddle the keys. i will accomplish those goals soon, more than likely next summer, we want to take wren to disney world.

good to talk to you.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    I will never forget Denver! You guys were the greatest!! hope to see you at another show sometime soon! Hope all is going good with guys.

PEACE
    all is good with our family. when and if they play our area again, we will get together and have a tail gate party. my wishes to you and your family.

also.....i do not know how interested your are in cycling but i do remember that you are in good shape. my and a friend will be cycling yellowstone next spring, when all roads are closed to vehicles. are you interested?
  • Options
    sailboatcaptainsailboatcaptain San Juan, Puerto Rico Posts: 251
    at what eastern time pre-sale begins?
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
  • Options
    I did not go through all 20+ pages in this thread, but what is the situation as far as how many tickets will be available? Meaning, will this sell out in minutes or are we ok to give it a half hour or so and then order the presale tickets? In the past if you were in the 10C and wanted tickets you just ordered them but this is set up slightly different.

Anyone have any ideas?
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,029
    I did not go through all 20+ pages in this thread, but what is the situation as far as how many tickets will be available? Meaning, will this sell out in minutes or are we ok to give it a half hour or so and then order the presale tickets? In the past if you were in the 10C and wanted tickets you just ordered them but this is set up slightly different.

Anyone have any ideas?
    no clue, I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I think that they will move pretty fast since there are only 10 shows on the tour
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870

Anyone have any ideas?
    they will go fast from my experience. i got shut out of munich tickets last summer and i was on the site the minute they went on sale. just sayin'...
  • Options
    mwbeck10mwbeck10 Posts: 274
    I think I've finally talked myself into flying out for Hartford and Mansfield....I'm not going for tickets, so if someone ends up having an extra for either (or both) shoot me a PM...
    10/27/00, 10/28/00, 10/20/01, 12/8/02, 6/1/03, 6/2/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 10/25/03, 10/28/03, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/5/08, 4/7/08, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/16/08
  • Options
    ajedigecko wrote:
    all is good with our family. when and if they play our area again, we will get together and have a tail gate party. my wishes to you and your family.

also.....i do not know how interested your are in cycling but i do remember that you are in good shape. my and a friend will be cycling yellowstone next spring, when all roads are closed to vehicles. are you interested?

PM sent....

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    I just wanna say THANK YOU to the Ten Club for implimenting the Random seating this tour! As a lifelong fan that never joined the club til 2000, I've never had the chance to see PJ up close. I REALLY appreciate FINALLY having that opportunity as a member with only 203XXX membership number. Now just tell us about any additional tour dates if they happen well in advance, and you guys will make me really happy this year.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    10 Club Members, I am a huge PJ fan, obviously. I just found out about the 10 dates PJ is playing and I also just found out, unfortunantely about the Ten CLub and the presales and how it works, which totally sucks because it looks like I am too late to sign up for the pre-sale now. This is where one of my PJ brothers comes in. Let me know if anyone could possibly buy tickets for the Camden show, that is a TEN CLUB member. If I found out about the TEN CLUB last week I could do it myself, but the guidelines say you must be a member by last week to be eligible for the pre-sale.

Let me know if any1 could do this for a huge PJ fan and brother.

I have paypal, etc and would be willing to pay some extra too. I believe the presales are tomorrow morning so i will check beck to this forum and also leave my email adress here...i hope that is ok.

thanks again

dfgm17@aol.com
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    greenghost,

FYI 10C members can only buy two tickets each. AND that member MUST be at the show personally to pick up those tickets. So the only hope you might have would be for someone to sell you their 2nd ticket.

Good luck but it is not easy to find that extra.
  • Options
    that really sucks...for me.

Does any1 know if there is a regular pre-sale for non-existing 10c members and when that would be/.?
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    ajedigecko wrote:
    we would love to see and visit you and your family. it just so happens that we leave on vacation and will be gone during the first three weeks of the tour. regardless, we will have much fun in the desert. it was highly tempting to cancel our vacation and drive down to your house.(we could have stayed at your house, right???) :)

one of my goals in life is to visit florida and swim with the manatees and paddle the keys. i will accomplish those goals soon, more than likely next summer, we want to take wren to disney world.

good to talk to you.

absolutely (I am PMing you)... we would welcome you and your family. One day it will work out - wren will get her share of pearl jam - she's young yet. The desert is so very cool too. love to your family.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    eduardoeduardo Posts: 151
    hi, the presale for west palm beach and tampa, already has started, if not, please can you give me the exact hour for ny city

thanks
    11.09.05 Kitchener
    22.11.05 Santiago
    23.11.05 Santiago
    11.06.08 West Palm Beach
This discussion has been closed.