Will there ever be another Biggest Band in the World?

123457»

Comments

• Odin wrote:
    Because I am not going to retreat in the middle of a debate in which I am a participant.

There's no debate here. You are a pathological wanker and no one else on this thread is.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Odin wrote:
    No, it's because you actually made a valid point about music......something you haven't done recently.

Why make valid points when you can just make noise about how big and strong you are?

Besides, any valid points about music in this thread have been shot down with a steady mantra of "metallica metallica black album radio". It actually is like talking to Beavis.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Odin wrote:
    It has been a while since I've heard from you. Are you still in your sad emo state over your wife ditching you for a real man?
    A real man like you?

Yeah macho bullies turn ME on...
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • A real man like you?

Yeah macho bullies turn ME on...

Careful... we're not sure if neanderthals grasp sarcasm.:p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    3 cheers for the last 4 posts
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    Why make valid points when you can just make noise about how big and strong you are?

Besides, any valid points about music in this thread have been shot down with a steady mantra of "metallica metallica black album radio". It actually is like talking to Beavis.

Jeremy1012 has to show me how to do a "rolling eyes" emoticon so that I can use it in response to your latest reply.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Odin wrote:
    Jeremy1012 has to show me how to do a "rolling eyes" emoticon so that I can use it in response to your latest reply.
    :rolleyes:

it's not hard to find out how to do it.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Odin wrote:

You know what? I'm gonna go out on a limb, and try to get this thread back up from your level, and back on topic.

So, no, I don't think there'll ever be a biggest band in the world again. And if there ever is, we can be sure they won't deserve it.
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    :rolleyes:

it's not hard to find out how to do it.

Well, that was helpful.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    Are people trying for a Looooong timeout on this thread?

Posting Guidelines, now please.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down