Silverchair.......wow

13»

Comments

• larslars Posts: 524
    JSP552003 wrote:
    haha i like how you ignored my question again...oh and i'm 6'7" by the way

so i'll ask it again....why must a song be played on the radio all day everyday for you to accept it as good?
    Why not?
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • We should all let this thread slide off into oblivion...
  • larslars Posts: 524
    lowlight10 wrote:
    a) because he doesnt have a mind of his own.

b) stop giving him attention and he'll vanish "like a fart in the wind."
    I'm special,so special
    I got to have some of your attention,give it to me
    'Cause I'm...
    I'll kick the fuck out of you
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • lars wrote:
    I haven´t heard the new stuff but I suppose it sucks. If the new stuff doesn´t get any radio airplay it´s not worth checking out. Silverchair had their time with frogstomp and some what freak show, since there seriously hasn´t been anything to come for

Diorama and Young Modern are my fav Silverchair albums these days, esp Diorama, got some killer stuff on their, though there are a few weak moments too.
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    lars wrote:
    I haven´t heard the new stuff but I suppose it sucks. If the new stuff doesn´t get any radio airplay it´s not worth checking out. Silverchair had their time with frogstomp and some what freak show, since there seriously hasn´t been anything to come for

definitely the silliest post I've found this week...How old are you? You have not heard the last record but try to imagine how bad it might be :rolleyes:...Silence is golden :-) for sure. And if you think they released nothing important since Freak Show I am sure you haven't listenned to Diorama, either.
    Maybe you should have just skipped this thread and bought those records to understand how stupid your comment was:)
    LOL
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Brain Of EBrain Of E Posts: 499
    LOL, this is by far the funniest thread i've ever read on this board. It's a bunch of people trying to argue with a re-re!!!
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    hey watching them special the old stuff lol time is running
    oh i was so freaking out to see them lol
    damn i am old ....