Slipknot-All Hope is Gone

Comments

• Oh please!! You don't even know that the end of the world is suppose to happen in 2012! You think it's 1012! You think it already happened! That's how stupid you are - it must be from listening to Slipknot so much - they're so terrible & god awful. You probably hate Muslims too you punk. I bet you throw crap at Muslims while listening to Slipknot

You know how they say there's a fine line between insanity and genius? I think we just found that line.
  • Oh please!! You don't even know that the end of the world is suppose to happen in 2012! You think it's 1012! You think it already happened! That's how stupid you are - it must be from listening to Slipknot so much - they're so terrible & god awful. You probably hate Muslims too you punk. I bet you throw crap at Muslims while listening to Slipknot

I get that you are posting as a 'board persona' or a made up 'internet character' to play out...and your posts are entertaining and sometimes pretty funny. :) But I'm just wondering, don't you ever feel like you're missing out on expressing your 'real' thoughts and feelings on here? I'm sure the person behind LavaLamp_GuitarTramp has thoughts on these topics, as well. I personally couldn't find enough time to express myself when I'd like to and still find time to make up a character and also express his/her thoughts on top of it. One would definitely have to dip into the other's time and effort.

Anyways, just a random though...carry on! :D
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • You know how they say there's a fine line between insanity and genius? I think we just found that line.

I think he just snorted that line.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Julien wrote:
    fuck off ! you're so stupid ! idiot !

I haven't seen Pearl Jam two times, but four. Read my signature: Antwerp + Paris + werchter + Copenhagen = 4
    1 + 1 + 1 +1 = 4... Didn't you know that ??

I live in Europe and don't have the money to travel worldwide to see my favorite band. I'm a grown up. I work, I have a house to pay for, I have children to take care of and I have bills to pay.
    Is that a sufficient reason for you ? if not, fuck off and let people live their life as they want !

So you decided to have children even though you saw Pearl Jam only under 4 times? Sorry, that just seems really naive of you. I'm a pretty big Pearl Jam fan so I'm gonna wait till I see them a ton before I have children that'll slow me down & drain my body. That seems like the smart thing to do. I guess the reason you saw Pearl Jam under 4 times is because you were so lazy you wanted to "settle down" & raise a bunch of kids. That just seems really lazy. You have to work a job too, so you're so lazy you won't even stay home to take care of the kids once you have them.

I'm just saying big PJ fans that care about PJ wait until they seem them more than 4 times to have children - common sense.
    "Why stand when you can sit?" - Winston Churchill
    "Why sit when you can dance?" - Me
  • So you decided to have children even though you saw Pearl Jam only under 4 times? Sorry, that just seems really naive of you. I'm a pretty big Pearl Jam fan so I'm gonna wait till I see them a ton before I have children that'll slow me down & drain my body. That seems like the smart thing to do. I guess the reason you saw Pearl Jam under 4 times is because you were so lazy you wanted to "settle down" & raise a bunch of kids. That just seems really lazy. You have to work a job too, so you're so lazy you won't even stay home to take care of the kids once you have them.

I'm just saying big PJ fans that care about PJ wait until they seem them more than 4 times to have children - common sense.

I can't decide what's worse - the idea of you being near me at a PJ show, or the idea of you having children. :)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • I can't decide what's worse - the idea of you being near me at a PJ show, or the idea of you having children. :)

There are a ton ton of women that want to have sex with me all the time & usually everywhere I look. I like to work on my abs & usually work on my pushups about 15 minutes a day. I do curls with a 25 pound dumb bell & follow up thrusts with a 15 pound dumb bell, okay? I can have sex with any girl I want, which means I can have a ton of children for the rest of my life, probably more than you - I can get any woman pregnant whos worth it.

You're probably that one jerk who always drinks too much at Pj shows & puts your arm around me during Ledbetter like I'm your compadre - I'm not. I don't need to find that kind of companionship with males because of all the women that want to have sex with me.
  • So you decided to have children even though you saw Pearl Jam only under 4 times? Sorry, that just seems really naive of you. I'm a pretty big Pearl Jam fan so I'm gonna wait till I see them a ton before I have children that'll slow me down & drain my body. That seems like the smart thing to do. I guess the reason you saw Pearl Jam under 4 times is because you were so lazy you wanted to "settle down" & raise a bunch of kids. That just seems really lazy. You have to work a job too, so you're so lazy you won't even stay home to take care of the kids once you have them.

Ok...this is obviously a joke account.
    They say I'm rappin like BIG, jay, and tupac
    Andre 3000 where is eryka badu at
    Who dat
    Who dat said dey gon beat lil wayne
    My name ain't Bic but I keep dat flame man

2008 CHICAGO CUBS MAGIC NUMBER = 62

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
  • No it's not - If you give a shit about a band you wait until after you see them 7 or 8 times or around there before having children.

Julien, if you're not even a PJ fan for real, what're you doing here? What's your purpose?
  • No it's not - If you give a shit about a band you wait until after you see them 7 or 8 times or around there before having children.

Julien, if you're not even a PJ fan for real, what're you doing here? What's your purpose?

Sorry, but no fucking band is going to dictate when I have my own kids. Infact, if a band does, you should seriously see a psychiatrist.

The number of times you see Pearl Jam doesn't make you any less of a fan. Sure argue that fact all you want, but who cares? It's all about the music anyway.
    They say I'm rappin like BIG, jay, and tupac
    Andre 3000 where is eryka badu at
    Who dat
    Who dat said dey gon beat lil wayne
    My name ain't Bic but I keep dat flame man

2008 CHICAGO CUBS MAGIC NUMBER = 62

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
  • Can anyone say "troll"?
  • Can anyone say "troll"?

If you need help thinking of any other cliches Mike, hit me up.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    If you need help thinking of any other cliches Mike, hit me up.
    are you real ? I really hope you play a character...
    Do you really think everything that you post ?
    I didn't know human being could be so stupid...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Julien wrote:
    are you real ? I really hope you play a character...
    Do you really think everything that you post ?
    I didn't know human being could be so stupid...

"It's not the state of being human that makes you stupid, it's BEING the state of stupid that makes you human" - Abraham Lincoln, 1776
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    No it's not - If you give a shit about a band you wait until after you see them 7 or 8 times or around there before having children.

holy shit I'm not a real fan of music, theres not a single band I've seen 7 or 8 times, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS RULE YOU BASTARDS.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • holy shit I'm not a real fan of music, theres not a single band I've seen 7 or 8 times, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS RULE YOU BASTARDS.

Pay attention. You can see a band under 7 or 8 times & be a fan of them - you just shouldn't have kids until passed the 8 time mark.
    Pay attention. You can see a band under 7 or 8 times & be a fan of them - you just shouldn't have kids until passed the 8 time mark.

Exactly I'm one of these lazy daddys with 2 jobs trying to make a nice life for my 4 year old son.
  • Exactly I'm one of these lazy daddys with 2 jobs trying to make a nice life for my 4 year old son.

ANYONE can have 2 jobs, hell you could even have 3 if you put your heart into it. ANYONE can have a 4 year old son! Not ANYONE can see Pearl Jam a bunch of times before having children - obviously or else you would've done it!! It's not that it's not possible, it's that you didn't make the right choices.
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    Exactly I'm one of these lazy daddys with 2 jobs trying to make a nice life for my 4 year old son.

WELL THEN THAT MAKES YOU A WUSS. YOU'RE STILL NOT A TRUE MUSIC FAN AND THAT'S NOT A VALID EXCUSE.

Joking because this other guy is a douche bag.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • WELL THEN THAT MAKES YOU A WUSS. YOU'RE STILL NOT A TRUE MUSIC FAN AND THAT'S NOT A VALID EXCUSE.

Joking because this other guy is a douche bag.

Uhm I already spoke for myself regarding his excuse, & put it much better than you did.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    Julien wrote:
    If people like slipknot, let them love them. If you don't like, shut up and don't impose your taste.
    I also have more than 1,000 records and I listen to manydifferent artists. But it doesn't make me better and it doesn't give me the right to impose my tatste to others.

I agree with this. I will never understand what people like about slipknot, but hey if you like it-knock yourself out.
  • If you need help thinking of any other cliches Mike, hit me up.
    I am not the one who is adhering to the cliche, I merely suggested what your posts imply.
  • Grunge100Grunge100 Posts: 178
    I can't believe you have never heard of that rule. It's on the front of every CD I have ever purchased. LOL
    Light green to green, dark green, brown..
    Every life is falling down
    Brown to black, it's coming back
    Dies to be part of the ground
    Seed to seedling, root to stem
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    Uhm I already spoke for myself regarding his excuse, & put it much better than you did.

Dangit, you're so right.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    posting in a thread.
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Just a comment on the song:

Good chorus but the verses are a mess, a bit too fast for my taste....some sweet guitar licks though.....a bit more melody wouldn't have gone a miss....

this isn't really my type of metal though, my metal sort of begins and ends with deftones.....
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
    ANYONE can have 2 jobs, hell you could even have 3 if you put your heart into it. ANYONE can have a 4 year old son! Not ANYONE can see Pearl Jam a bunch of times before having children - obviously or else you would've done it!! It's not that it's not possible, it's that you didn't make the right choices.

I will have 3 when I complete the degree that I'm currently studying for in a couple of years and who said people couldn't have a 4 year old son? I'm quite happy with the choices I've made in life, I'm a happy man and if I were to die tommorow I'd die happy knowing I might have never got to see Pearl Jam in concert, but I gave my son 4 good years of fatherhood and knowledge.
  • JamnPearlJamnPearl Posts: 204
    Never thought I would see a ICP AND Slipknot thread on this forum. Is hell freezing over or something?
  • what the fuck has happened in this thread and why hasnt this guy been banned yet?
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    hey sorry to get off topic... but i'm a bit concerned and confused about the rules...

i've seen pearl jam around 20 times now... is it time for me to procreate or...?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • I will have 3 when I complete the degree that I'm currently studying for in a couple of years and who said people couldn't have a 4 year old son? I'm quite happy with the choices I've made in life, I'm a happy man and if I were to die tommorow I'd die happy knowing I might have never got to see Pearl Jam in concert, but I gave my son 4 good years of fatherhood and knowledge.

Beautiful man, truly.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}