Slipknot-All Hope is Gone

Comments

• I think Hitler would be more of an Abba fan.

or maybe these guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPnGPIMUnus
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    MrSmith wrote:
    I think Hitler would be more of an Abba fan.
    Well The Winner Takes It All is so pristine and perfect that one could describe it as fascist songwriting.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • MrSmith wrote:
    I think Hitler would be more of an Abba fan.

http://image.maniadb.com/images/artist/116/116457-k.jpg

How very Aryan. :o:p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    Ha, she's actually wearing an ABBA necklace.

you know the other one, Anni-frid was actually a nazi experiment? Gone incredibly wrong judging by her complexion and hair colour :cool:

Integrity time. Slipknot, woo. yeah.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Ha, she's actually wearing an ABBA necklace.

you know the other one, Anni-frid was actually a nazi experiment? Gone incredibly wrong judging by her complexion and hair colour :cool:

Integrity time. Slipknot, woo. yeah.

Or, to give her her full name, HSH Princess Anni-Frid Reuss, Countess of Plauen. :confused:

But... yeah. Masks. Scary. Metal. :)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • rigneyclanrigneyclan Posts: 289
    slipknot was cool back in like 8th grade...
    7/16/06 7/18/06
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    But I'm a sucker like I said...
    Fucked up in the head....
    Not!
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • wooo. I didn't quite like the drums. Too...machine like for me...I can't really explain it. But i had to turn it off when the vocals started. I just can't listen to it. No offense to those that like it, I understand that a lot of people like really heavy metal that includes growling vocals, I just can't do it. I always enjoyed mudvayne though. My main problem is I just don't follow those bands enough to keep up with them. The only Mudvayne song I know by title is "Dig" and the only slipknot song I'm even remotely familar with is the song off of resident evil soundtrack.
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    rofl. your attitude has just dissuaded me from listening to Giancomo Puccini's Turandot now in favour of Duality by Slipknot.

Smugness is not a pleasant character trait.

I also have 1000+ albums. It doesn't make me any better than anyone else. You should learn that.

Your posts are always refreshing. :)
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Your posts are always refreshing. :)
    Thank you :)

Good to know and nice to be appreciated :D
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Thank you :)

Good to know and nice to be appreciated :D

Um, you won't be so appreciated when Slipknot sucks like the worst band ever & you're standing there grinning with a wet thumb up your ass smiling about it.
    "Why stand when you can sit?" - Winston Churchill
    "Why sit when you can dance?" - Me
  • rage333rage333 Posts: 157
    shouldnt this be in "The Worst Band You know of" thread?
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will be at peace"-Jimi Hendrix
    Um, you won't be so appreciated when Slipknot sucks like the worst band ever & you're standing there grinning with a wet thumb up your ass smiling about it.
    Hehe, I'd love to reel off a list of my favourite artists to show you who listens to "real" music here but then I'd look like as big a prick as you do right now so I won't. For the record though, I don't even like Slipknot.

However, people can listen to Slipknot if they want. Stop being such an arrogant shit and piss off. You contribute exactly nothing of worth to this board.
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Hehe, I'd love to reel off a list of my favourite artists to show you who listens to "real" music here but then I'd look like as big a prick as you do right now so I won't. For the record though, I don't even like Slipknot.

However, people can listen to Slipknot if they want. Stop being such an arrogant shit and piss off. You contribute exactly nothing of worth to this board.

Oh please!! You don't even know that the end of the world is suppose to happen in 2012! You think it's 1012! You think it already happened! That's how stupid you are - it must be from listening to Slipknot so much - they're so terrible & god awful. You probably hate Muslims too you punk. I bet you throw crap at Muslims while listening to Slipknot
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Slipknot isnt much lyrically, but I did like Corey's voice on the first two albums (best metal voice I had ever heard). Their third album was actually much better overall (still had a couple of dud tracks though).

Not really feeling this new song......doesn't show me anything new/exciting from them.
  • noisy mindnoisy mind Posts: 65
    Slipknot is horrible & you have horrible taste in music if you listen to them.

their 2nd album is fucking awesome. the 4th is pretty good. i happen to love it and make sweet sex to it....but anyway, your negativity isn't gonna keep somebody from making up their own mind and you certainly won't convert a maggot into a non-fan of the knot.

but i applaud your efforts.

viva la knot.
  • Grunge100Grunge100 Posts: 178
    Oh please!! You don't even know that the end of the world is suppose to happen in 2012! You think it's 1012! You think it already happened! That's how stupid you are - it must be from listening to Slipknot so much - they're so terrible & god awful. You probably hate Muslims too you punk. I bet you throw crap at Muslims while listening to Slipknot

Man,

You are a dipshit.
    Light green to green, dark green, brown..
    Every life is falling down
    Brown to black, it's coming back
    Dies to be part of the ground
    Seed to seedling, root to stem
    Alright seriously, who are you? Old board member? It's just that you overdid there and I don't buy it anymore, this is a joke right? You nearly had me.
  • noisy mindnoisy mind Posts: 65
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Alright seriously, who are you? Old board member? It's just that you overdid there and I don't buy it anymore, this is a joke right? You nearly had me.

hahahaha....it's fucking corey taylor promoting the new album. genius son of a bitch!!
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:

The only joke here bud is that turkey on your head you're using as a face. I wasn't joking, you're so lame you think the end of the world already happened & that's why you put 1012 instead of 2012 - I was teasing you because that's obviously a typo you made when you made the screen name. You're so lazy though that you just stuck with 1012 & probably thought it was right till I came along & told you otherwise.
    You're welcome.
    The only joke here bud is that turkey on your head you're using as a face. I wasn't joking, you're so lame you think the end of the world already happened & that's why you put 1012 instead of 2012 - I was teasing you because that's obviously a typo you made when you made the screen name. You're so lazy though that you just stuck with 1012 & probably thought it was right till I came along & told you otherwise.
    You're welcome.
    I don't even know what to say.

I've never encountered anyone quite like you on this board before. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not.
  • Grunge100 wrote:
    Man,

You are a dipshit.

What's your favorite grunge band? I'll take anything with grungy guitars & dark lyrics - that's my favorite grunge music. I like PJ; Nirvana... Uhm all the best grunge bands, I like Alice And Chains a lot too... I like Smashing Pumpkin, I like a bunch of grunge bands.
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    He's right though, 2012 is the end of the world.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I don't even know what to say.

I've never encountered anyone quite like you on this board before. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not.
    I don't thnik it's good. I think this guy should be banned for all the stupid things he has said.
    Half of his posts are to say things like "this ban sucks". The other half is nonsense.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Wait, wait, wait...How the hell did Slipknot become associated with Facism/Racism?

They're just a metal band. A decent one at that.
    They say I'm rappin like BIG, jay, and tupac
    Andre 3000 where is eryka badu at
    Who dat
    Who dat said dey gon beat lil wayne
    My name ain't Bic but I keep dat flame man

2008 CHICAGO CUBS MAGIC NUMBER = 62

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
    Wait, wait, wait...How the hell did Slipknot become associated with Facism/Racism?

They're just a metal band. A decent one at that.
    don't believ what LavaLamp_GuitarTramp says..
    He alos wrote that the end of the worlds is foreseen for 2012... :D
  • Julien wrote:
    don't believ what LavaLamp_GuitarTramp says..
    He alos wrote that the end of the worlds is foreseen for 2012... :D

I have no respect for someone who's seen Pearl Jam a mere 2 times... Bah,.. Aahahah, unless you're 17 there's no good excuse for that. Maybe you haven't seen Pearl Jam more than twice because of how lazy of a human being you are... And all the greatest people ever hate lazy people.
    How does it feel to know every great person to ever live hates you but loves me?
  • I have no respect for someone who's seen Pearl Jam a mere 2 times... Bah,.. Aahahah, unless you're 17 there's no good excuse for that. Maybe you haven't seen Pearl Jam more than twice because of how lazy of a human being you are... And all the greatest people ever hate lazy people.
    How does it feel to know every great person to ever live hates you but loves me?

What the hell does any of this mean?

How can you hate on people for the number of times they've seen a particular band. That is ignorant and idiotic.
    They say I'm rappin like BIG, jay, and tupac
    Andre 3000 where is eryka badu at
    Who dat
    Who dat said dey gon beat lil wayne
    My name ain't Bic but I keep dat flame man

2008 CHICAGO CUBS MAGIC NUMBER = 62

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
    I have no respect for someone who's seen Pearl Jam a mere 2 times... Bah,.. Aahahah, unless you're 17 there's no good excuse for that. Maybe you haven't seen Pearl Jam more than twice because of how lazy of a human being you are... And all the greatest people ever hate lazy people.
    fuck off ! you're so stupid ! idiot !

I haven't seen Pearl Jam two times, but four. Read my signature: Antwerp + Paris + werchter + Copenhagen = 4
    1 + 1 + 1 +1 = 4... Didn't you know that ??

I live in Europe and don't have the money to travel worldwide to see my favorite band. I'm a grown up. I work, I have a house to pay for, I have children to take care of and I have bills to pay.
    Is that a sufficient reason for you ? if not, fuck off and let people live their life as they want !
    How the hell do you dare saying i'm lazy ??!!!
    You don't know me.
    I went to the university. I have a degree in geology and I work 10 hours per day to pay my bills and take care of my family. Lazy yourself !

FYI: nobody hates me. All the people I'm in contact with consider me as someone friendly. It doesn't seem to be your case, when you read what people say about you on the board...