Options

Chicago Ticket Roll Call!

Comments

• Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072
    How many pairs of tickets do you think 10C had for each CHI show?
    Someone posted a reply from 10c that there were less than 500 pairs for 10c members.
  • Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    Looking for one for either night!
    tacos
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    How many pairs of tickets do you think 10C had for each CHI show?

According to the venue: The Auditorium Theatre has a total capacity of 3,929 seats, although for many productions only the main floor and first balcony seats are sold.

If the 10C gets 10% of full capacity seating, that would be 392 seats, divided by 2, since they are only sold in pairs....so 196 pairs of tickets for an assload of 10C members to fight over.

Not many...
  • Options
    loladog1loladog1 Posts: 89
    Chi show #2!!!! I hate presale days.....I get too worked up!!!
    lolla 8/2/92 - soldier field 7/11/95 - east troy 6/26/98 6/27/98 - Chicago 6/29/99 - east troy 10/8/00 - Champaign 4/23/03 - Chicago 6/18/03 - east troy 6/21/03 - PNC Park 9/28/05 (stones opener) - Chicago 5/16/06 - Chicago 5/17/06 - Summerfest 06 - the vic 8/2/07 - lolla 8/5/07 - MSG #2 08 - EV solo 8/08 - Chicago 8/23/09 8/24/09 - Los Angeles 10/6/09 10/7/09, EV Boston, Chi, NY 11, PJ20 East Troy, WI - Chicago 7/19/13 - Cinci 10/1/14, Moline, IL 10/17/14, Jacksonville, FL 4/13/16 - Toronto 5/10/16 -  Boston 8/7/16 - Chicago 8/20 & 8/22/16 - Chicago 8/18 & 8/20/18 - St Louis 9/18/22 - St Paul 8/31/23 - Chicago 9/5 & 9/7/23 - Ft Worth 9/13/23 - Austin 9/18/23
  • Options
    JasonTeckJasonTeck St. Louis, MO Posts: 179
    nocode85 wrote:
    Every time it finally said buy I would click on it and it would say it could not be added to my cart! I hate this! GRRRR! Now its sold out to... great. Maybe if they came to St. Louis I could see them someday... Some day. fuck!

Seriously...come to the Lou!!!!
    1992 - Lollapalooza - St. Louis
    1994 - St. Louis
    1998 - St. Louis
    2000 - St. Louis
    2003 - St. Louis
    2007 - Lollapalooza - Chicago
    2008 - Eddie Vedder Solo - Chicago
    2010 - St. Louis
    2011 - Eddie Vedder Solo - St. Louis
    2014 - St. Louis
    2016 - New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
    2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago
    2022 - St. Louis & Oklahoma City
    2023 - Chicago N1 & N2
  • Options
    I got shut out of the Ten Club sale and REALLY don't want to miss these shows in my backyard. If you take me as your plus one I would be happy to take you to the hottest ticket in town....a Cubs game that week in the bleachers. I have tickets to the Friday and Saturday games!!! I'm sure Eddie will be singing at one of those games too! Nothing beats a Cub game in the bleachers....except live Pearl Jam!

GO CUBS!
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    woot woot! count me in!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    got mine!!!!
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • Options
    I got shut out of the Ten Club sale and REALLY don't want to miss these shows in my backyard. If you take me as your plus one I would be happy to take you to the hottest ticket in town....a Cubs game that week in the bleachers. I have tickets to the Friday and Saturday games!!! I'm sure Eddie will be singing at one of those games too! Nothing beats a Cub game in the bleachers....except live Pearl Jam!

GO CUBS!

Please PM Me if you can help me out!
  • Options
    Please PM Me if you can help me out!

Might be able to! My friend might not be able to go, but I posted that I prefer to take someone I have something in common with! Plus I am a White Sox fan! :/ and start school the 25th down at ISU
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    Might be able to! My friend might not be able to go, but I posted that I prefer to take someone I have something in common with! Plus I am a White Sox fan! :/ and start school the 25th down at ISU

That would be great! I recently graduated from school (Purdue) and definitely still party like I'm there. I'd be happy to buy you a few beers at the show for your generosity. Send me a PM if you have your extra.

Maybe I can talk you into becoming a Cubs fan too!
  • Options
    That would be great! I recently graduated from school (Purdue) and definitely still party like I'm there. I'd be happy to buy you a few beers at the show for your generosity. Send me a PM if you have your extra.

Maybe I can talk you into becoming a Cubs fan too!

That would be great! Not the Cubs part, I would give you both my tickets if you could talk me into it. But the beers part would be great cause Im 20 1/2. Would the even be selling beer at the Auditorium Theater and allow them on the floor?

EDIT: how much alike are we? we both started our posts with "That would be great!"
    Member # 0004

he grew a beard.
  • Options
    That would be great! Not the Cubs part, I would give you both my tickets if you could talk me into it. But the beers part would be great cause Im 20 1/2. Would the even be selling beer at the Auditorium Theater and allow them on the floor?

EDIT: how much alike are we? we both started our posts with "That would be great!"

I can guarantee you that they will not only be serving beer, but they will have a full bar....I went there for Widespread Panic earlier this year and the bartender told me that those concerts set the record for beer and liquor sales at the Auditorium....I think the Pearl Jam fans can beat the snot out of those hippies though!
  • Options
    I can guarantee you that they will not only be serving beer, but they will have a full bar....I went there for Widespread Panic earlier this year and the bartender told me that those concerts set the record for beer and liquor sales at the Auditorium....I think the Pearl Jam fans can beat the snot out of those hippies though!

And i could bring them to my seat!?
    Member # 0004

he grew a beard.
  • Options

Yeah, the first night we saw WSP we were first row on the balcony where we could see the entire main floor, and my buddy looked at me and said, "I dare you to find one person in this venue that doesn't have a drink in their hand" I don't think I could.
  • Options
    where else would you drink it?! im sure its like any concert... except i hope people are more responsible with their drinking at a show like this rather than the usual drunken assholes at PJ shows... wishful thinking :rolleyes:

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    where else would you drink it?! im sure its like any concert... except i hope people are more responsible with their drinking at a show like this rather than the usual drunken assholes at PJ shows... wishful thinking :rolleyes:

Just thinking its such a nice theater and all you might have to drink in the lobby and its only before the show, idk

When I was like 14 or so I saw Carole King there with my family hahaha
    Member # 0004

he grew a beard.
  • Options
    Just thinking its such a nice theater and all you might have to drink in the lobby and its only before the show, idk

It is a super nice venue. One of the nicest in Chicago if not the nicest.
  • Options

thats nothing to laugh at... shes a talented broad... and looks great for her age :D

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    thats nothing to laugh at... shes a talented broad... and looks great for her age :D

That is verrry true, but at the age of 14 or however old I was, it wasnt the 'coolest' thing to do!

btw respond to my post in the Preparty thread!
    Member # 0004

he grew a beard.
  • Options
    That is verrry true, but at the age of 14 or however old I was, it wasnt the 'coolest' thing to do!

btw respond to my post in the Preparty thread!

The Eddie show will be the coolest thing to do that day....well, that and the Cubs game!
  • Options
    jubilairesjljubilairesjl Posts: 497
    I'll be there!!
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • Options
    I'll be there!!

Hopefully me too!
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I'll be there N1!
  • Options
    bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    I actually got tickets to N2 :D - after the Vic fiasco last year I was expecting the same result. I'm so ecstatic!

My heart stopped beating at 5 PM. I clicked the word "tickets" a couple of times to refresh and had to locate where the tickets would show up. They appeared 2nd from the top. I accidentally clicked on N1 - sold out - felt punched in the gut - quickly refreshed -clicked on N2 then the Buy button-added to cart and checked out. Could not breathe and believe my good fortune until I got the email even though I saw them in my profile. I'm rambling but am still having a hard time believing this!
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    i got no BUY button!!! im salt. Thank God for my shitty paying ass job, and and its beautiful perks, thats all im saying.
    But I've seen several shows there and I was never allowed to bring drinks inside the theatre. I've never been to a real "rock" concert there though so I suppose they could change the rules.
    It's going to be amazing there, its one of the nicest theaters in all of the chi
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    The Eddie show will be the coolest thing to do that day....well, that and the Cubs game!
    Or the two best teams in baseball facing off on the south side. ;)
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    I will be driving up to Chicago and was wondering if anyone had some info on the city. It is my understanding that Chicago has fairly good mass transit. Could I stay in the outskirts in town and take mass transit in and out of the show or do I need to drive to it?
  • Options
    I will be driving up to Chicago and was wondering if anyone had some info on the city. It is my understanding that Chicago has fairly good mass transit. Could I stay in the outskirts in town and take mass transit in and out of the show or do I need to drive to it?

It depends where on the outskirts you want to stay. I would go to http://www.transitchicago.com and check the el train maps. If you're out near o'hare or midway you can take the blue or orange line downtown to the show.
  • Options

Use priceline and stay somewhere in the loop/Mich ave area. You can get rooms for under $100.
    "I turned my back,... now there's no turning back"

"Love is a tower
    Of strength to me
    I am the shoreline
    But you're the sea"