• Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Got both nights!!!!!

The Detroit crew is on the way!!
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    ANOTHER round of the red box saying not available... grr...

Anyway, got them - I'm super fast I guess. :)

see you all there!
  • Options
    Dreamfire2Dreamfire2 Posts: 161
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    So far I got skunked on Milwaukee and CHicago 1 after being skunked on Santa Cruz and Berkely earlier this year. Still One more shot then back to ticketmaster for another try.

Holy crap I actually got one for Chicago 2 the first time I ever got thru on any limited availability sale. My heart won't beat until I get the confirmation email.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    Woo hoo! Nights 1 and 2!!!

Fuck yeah!!!

This COULD make up for the Vic snub! ;)

See you guys there!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    3 for 3 on the day
    happiness
    :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    RWChicagoRWChicago Posts: 10
    that pisses me off. . i had it clicked 4 separate times once it became listed for nite 2, but kept saying not available for sale. . finally i get it again, it breaks out some weird ass screen, i click the nite 2 link, and they are gone
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    wanted N1, bc I have a wedding and cant attend N2.... oh well. fvck it I'm going to N2!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,881
    yes!
  • Options
    CossaCossa Posts: 8
    I'm in. Looking forward to it. Anyone know what time the Ticketmaster tickets go onsale Friday? I need to pick up 2 for Thursday 8/21...
    10C# 181xxx
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Woo hoo! Nights 1 and 2!!!

Fuck yeah!!!

This COULD make up for the Vic snub! ;)

See you guys there!
    yayayayayayayyayayayayay
    see ya there V!!!!
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,669
    lawguy wrote:
    I am in, but how long do I have to wait for a confirm email? I dont trust it till I have that.

in all honesty, don't bother waiting for the confirmation email - simply log into your 10C account and check your profile history, scroll to the bottom and look for the ticket order and if it appears in your profile you're all good!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    wouldn't it suck if you forgot to switch it from visa to mastercard? or would they try to verify before pulling your tickets from you?
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    I'm in on this one guys!!!!!!!!!!1 No shut out for FREEWORLD!!!!!!!!!!! It's about f-ing time!!!!!!
  • Options
    rupy017rupy017 Posts: 249
    I got Night 2.
    I'm willing to trade my extra Night 2 ticket for a Night 1 ticket!
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    I'm stoked. got in n2 just now.
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    RWChicago wrote:
    that pisses me off. . i had it clicked 4 separate times once it became listed for nite 2, but kept saying not available for sale. . finally i get it again, it breaks out some weird ass screen, i click the nite 2 link, and they are gone

KEEP TRYING!!!
    Lollapalooza 2007
    Eddie Vedder 8-22-08
    Chicago 8-23-09
    Chicago 8-24-09

"The love received is the love that is saved" - Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    i'm there!! that was too easy. a couple clicks and there we go. tiger town to chi-town whoo hoooo!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RWChicago wrote:

Yea that happened to my for Chicago I 3 times and then night II FOUR times!!! But I got em after the four "Not available for sales"

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=293628
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    pj14pj14 Posts: 105
    i am not sad anymore
  • Options
    lawguylawguy Posts: 257
    100 Pacer wrote:
    in all honesty, don't bother waiting for the confirmation email - simply log into your 10C account and check your profile history, scroll to the bottom and look for the ticket order and if it appears in your profile you're all good!

It does appear in my profile that I have a $165 charge for today, so I guess I am good. That just made an incredibly shitty week take a turn for the better. Gotta love hump day.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,563
    luvistower wrote:
    yayayayayayayyayayayayay
    see ya there V!!!!

Absolutely!!!

I'm so excited.

I ended up leaving work early so I wouldnt be interrupted.
    And at your behest, (and others), and with the help of AmentsChick, I downloaded firefox and went that route. I know some people got it with IE, but I didnt want to risk it.

See ya there, J!!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    nocode85nocode85 Posts: 133
    temporarily out of stock???? Does this mean I can't get them???
    St. Louis '00, St. Louis '03, St. Louis '04, Chicago '06, LA '06, Chicago '07, D.C. '08, Chicago '09, St. Louis '10, East Troy '11(1), East Troy '11(2), Atlanta '12, Chicago '13, Oklahoma City '13, St. Louis '14, Moline '14, Milwaukee '14, Lexington '16, Chicago '16, Chicago '16
  • Options
    It's saying temporarily out of stock for chicago night 2. WTF???
    "...Never take it seriously. You never take it seriously, you never get hurt; you never get hurt, you always fun; and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store, and visit your friends."
  • Options
    AKA I am going Night 2 and am completely happy that it is my first and only Ed solo show!!!!
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    temporarily out of stock means keep trying, when it says "out of stock" is when they are gone
  • Options
    Holy shit, the show is on Friday? I was thinking it was on a Wednesday for some reason.
    They say I'm rappin like BIG, jay, and tupac
    Andre 3000 where is eryka badu at
    Who dat
    Who dat said dey gon beat lil wayne
    My name ain't Bic but I keep dat flame man

2008 CHICAGO CUBS MAGIC NUMBER = 62

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    Got mine, awesome!

2 for 2, freakin' awesome!

Thank You 10 club!
  • Options
    heartdesireheartdesire Posts: 430
    Got Night 1 not Night 2 ... a ticketmaster I guess I'll go for night 2!

Congrats to all who got 1, 2 or both! Enjoy!
    "i'm a dedicated insomniac" ~ ev nyc beacon 6/22
  • Options
    Well I caved and got tix.

But this is just a start of long weekend of ticket buying.

Friday...Bears season ticket waiting list single game pre-sale.

Then Bears individual game tix go on sale Saturday at noon.
    They say I'm rappin like BIG, jay, and tupac
    Andre 3000 where is eryka badu at
    Who dat
    Who dat said dey gon beat lil wayne
    My name ain't Bic but I keep dat flame man

2008 CHICAGO CUBS MAGIC NUMBER = 62

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
  • Options
    pj4lifepj4life Posts: 11
    WOW. After dreading this I am so happy I scored both nights. Now I can take my daughter to her first show!