Options

Chicago Ticket Roll Call!

Comments

• Options
    RWChicagoRWChicago Posts: 10
    After my 4 false alarms ("not available yet"), finally at 5:01:30. . .just 90 seconds later. . . I get through and it's "temporarily sold out" and no luck sense then.

That's serious BS. . .what the F have I been paying 10C membership fees for? For a 90 second window of broken whackamole?
  • Options
    at 5:30, defeat has sunk in as the word "temporarily" was removed.

Congrats to those that made it.... fuckers.
    Later,
    Bryce

4/20/1921, 12/25/2048, 1/1/2000, 9/10/1977.... does it really matter?
  • Options
    nocode85nocode85 Posts: 133
    Every time it finally said buy I would click on it and it would say it could not be added to my cart! I hate this! GRRRR! Now its sold out to... great. Maybe if they came to St. Louis I could see them someday... Some day. fuck!
    St. Louis '00, St. Louis '03, St. Louis '04, Chicago '06, LA '06, Chicago '07, D.C. '08, Chicago '09, St. Louis '10, East Troy '11(1), East Troy '11(2), Atlanta '12, Chicago '13, Oklahoma City '13, St. Louis '14, Moline '14, Milwaukee '14, Lexington '16, Chicago '16, Chicago '16
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    RWChicago wrote:
    After my 4 false alarms ("not available yet"), finally at 5:01:30. . .just 90 seconds later. . . I get through and it's "temporarily sold out" and no luck sense then.

That's serious BS. . .what the F have I been paying 10C membership fees for? For a 90 second window of broken whackamole?

I got that same message on night 2...for 30 minutes. Finally at 6:30est, I got a BUY, and scored tix!!!
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I got tickets for Night 1...was totally surprised about that, and thanks to the people who recommended using Firefox and clearing cookies...I think it helped...
    The next time, the odds were against me. The ticket icon kept coming up "this product is not available for sale yet"...got the Buy button..."temporarily out of stock"...kept going back and clicking, finally I got to the right page and it said I wasn't logged in, after 30 minutes of clicking. Sigh.
    Oh well. I'll try Ticketmaster. See you guys at Night 1!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    I got that same message on night 2...for 30 minutes. Finally at 6:30est, I got a BUY, and scored tix!!!

any luck after they are marked "sold out" ?
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,816
    Hmm.. Eric & I both tried and both got shut out.. that damn "red box of death" which immediately proceeds getting logged out. :confused:

I think we were too quick?

Anyway.. we have a pair for night 1 to trade for a pair for night 2 :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    RWChicago wrote:
    that pisses me off. . i had it clicked 4 separate times once it became listed for nite 2, but kept saying not available for sale. . finally i get it again, it breaks out some weird ass screen, i click the nite 2 link, and they are gone

SAME fucking thing happened to me. I AM PISSED!
    "...Never take it seriously. You never take it seriously, you never get hurt; you never get hurt, you always fun; and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store, and visit your friends."
  • Options
    LUV2ROCKLUV2ROCK Posts: 140
    I'm in,thank's to KingJeremy!
    My computer is down until friday,so we will be there both for night 2.
    I will be there night 1 also,but with another members extra fan club ticket,or via ebay or some other ticket broker.
    He cant make it both nights.
    See you all there.
    73,XXX

Member since day 1 here in August 2003
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    I got a Buy and it logged me out....COOL!

That happened to me TOO! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!
    "...Never take it seriously. You never take it seriously, you never get hurt; you never get hurt, you always fun; and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store, and visit your friends."
  • Options
    Nixon In Detroit is set for Night 2!! :)
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jstein1978Jstein1978 Posts: 548
    There must have a lot less stock for Night 2.....maybe that means there is more ticketmaster.....I hope so!!!
  • Options
    Rjonesrm20Rjonesrm20 Posts: 380
    i got them in my cart then went to check out and it said can't check out with an empty cart

ITS NOT FUCKIN EMPTY IF THERE IS A PAIR OF TICKETS IN THERE!!

i'm pissed!
    1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    I was logged out too, but when I signed in the tix were still in my box...paid and both nights are showing up in my profile!!
  • Options
    Jstein1978Jstein1978 Posts: 548
    Rjonesrm20 wrote:
    i got them in my cart then went to check out and it said can't check out with an empty cart

ITS NOT FUCKIN EMPTY IF THERE IS A PAIR OF TICKETS IN THERE!!

i'm pissed!

Happened to me too right at the end
  • Options
    wow. . .fast reply to my angry note to 10C! still they can blow me if my chances are just as good (if not better) with ticketmaster. . .

Ten Club to R
    show details 5:33 PM (5 minutes ago)

Sorry Ryan ... The Ten Club tickets for the Chicago show sold out in under a minute. The issue is that there is less than 500 pair of tickets for the 45,000 eligible members.

Thanks
    10Club
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Got night 1 going through ticketmaster for night 2. Still keeping up that positive attitude.

YIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:
    Got night 1 going through ticketmaster for night 2. Still keeping up that positive attitude.!

how'd you get any thru TM? they go on public sale Fri at 11 CDT I thought?
  • Options
    Dreamfire2Dreamfire2 Posts: 161
    wouldn't it suck if you forgot to switch it from visa to mastercard? or would they try to verify before pulling your tickets from you?

I know what you mean I was shaking and worried about typing the card number wrong. Most times when you are buying tickets is checking but since these don't I would hope they give you a chance to correct a mistake.
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    30 minutes later and I got 'em!! :D

Kept refreshing and refreshing and finally got the buy button, clicked and it logged me out. At that point I was about to scream in agony. But I quickly logged in and the tickets were in my cart!
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    I renewed my 10c membership right before the tix went on sale so that there would be no problems when buying chicago night 2, then when I get a buy button it logs me off followed by "we're sorry, we can't process your order because the tickets are temporarily unavailable" "Temporarily unavailable" is an evil phrase. AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,132
    mattcoz wrote:
    30 minutes later and I got 'em!! :D

Kept refreshing and refreshing and finally got the buy button, clicked and it logged me out. At that point I was about to scream in agony. But I quickly logged in and the tickets were in my cart!

I was not as lucky....no tix in my cart, just logged me out and sent my tickets onto someone else I guess. :(

Anyone that may have gotten 2 extras (if you and a friend both got through)...please pm me.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Ya I'm definitely in if someone has (by some unknown miracle) more than they need. . .please PM me I can paypal you or whatever. . .and even take you out for beers/dinner before show.

-Ry
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    Seriously!
    Since I've moved away from Chicago (just over two years ago), there's been...

Summerfest (close enough)
    The Vic
    Lolla
    and now two Ed solo shows.

Damn! LOL! :D

I sweat to god, if they play Alpine I'm going no matter what!!
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    mca47 wrote:
    Seriously!
    Since I've moved away from Chicago (just over two years ago), there's been...

Summerfest (close enough)
    The Vic
    Lolla
    and now two Ed solo shows.

Damn! LOL! :D

I sweat to god, if they play Alpine I'm going no matter what!!
    Did you catch the UC shows before you moved?
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    mattcoz wrote:
    Did you catch the UC shows before you moved?

I did. That was the last time I've seen them.

My "PJ fix" wore off a long time ago. Bastards never play Phoenix! hahahahaha :p
  • Options
    giantelmogiantelmo Nashville Posts: 24
    Flying in and missed out on presale. Need 1 for Friday night. PM or email jwkuss@comcast.net. Thanks!!
    JWK
    Ann Arbor 3/20/94, Auburn Hills 8/23/98, Auburn Hills 10/7/00, Clarkson 6/25/03, Boston 9/28/04, Hartford 5/13/06, Boston 5/24/06, Bonnaroo 6/14/08, Chicago 8/22/08 (EV), Nashville 6/17/09 (EV), Nashville 6/18/09 (EV), Memphis 6/20/09 (EV), Wrigley 7/19/13, ACL 10/5/14, Memphis 10/14/14, Lexington 4/26/16, Wrigley 8/20/16, Prague 7/1/18, Berlin 7/5/18, Fenway 9/2/18, Chicago 2/10/22 (EV), Nashville 9/16/22, Denver 9/22/22
  • Options
    I renewed my 10c membership right before the tix went on sale so that there would be no problems when buying chicago night 2, then when I get a buy button it logs me off followed by "we're sorry, we can't process your order because the tickets are temporarily unavailable" "Temporarily unavailable" is an evil phrase. AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!

When did you renew? Because you needed to be active like a week or so before the presales began.....or is that what you mean?
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    Also there is a chance, that my friend cant go on Friday (he couldve went Thur. but I wasnt lucky for getting Thursday tix).....

.....so what that means, I might take another random 10C member!!! Not sure yet, but we'll see. Probably take someone between ages 18-22 so that we have more in common to talk about. Plus you older members have probably seen enough!!
    Member # 0004

he grew a beard.
  • Options
    How many pairs of tickets do you think 10C had for each CHI show?
    Member # 0004

he grew a beard.