Options

Los Angeles Pre-Parties & Fundraisers!

Comments

• Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i dont know about that place. its PERFECT for location but i think it may be too....."conservative" for our kind of pre-party/fundraiser. If u guys can hang on, me and pixxx will def find a place this weekend. AND im gonna go to ramada and get "real" pictures for everyone. :D

ok cool! In the meantime I'll still keep trying to call, though it's really an exercise in futility. "real" pictures from a hotel? That sounds...kinky. :eek:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    Count me and my wife in too! We joined you guys in Honolulu for our first pre-show. This time I think we are leaving the kids home. I will definitely be asking for some help with where to stay and which transportation is the easiest. Only have tix for the 12th (so far).

Peace
    Jaamfaan (Dave and Michelle)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    I'm down for both days if I get tickets. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    jblagg wrote:
    ANYthing????

pretty much! :D

I just ate re-heated chili cheese fries for Breakfast!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    pretty much! :D

I just ate re-heated chili cheese fries for Breakfast!!

Care for a mint? lol
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Care for a mint? lol

it's gonna take more than a mint ;)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    jaamfaan wrote:
    Count me and my wife in too! We joined you guys in Honolulu for our first pre-show. This time I think we are leaving the kids home. I will definitely be asking for some help with where to stay and which transportation is the easiest. Only have tix for the 12th (so far).

Peace
    Jaamfaan (Dave and Michelle)

It'll be cool to see you again! Hawaii's party was awesome. I'm hoping to convince Ziggy to come out for it and play again :)
    PJGARDEN wrote:

Were you one of the lucky ones? I got get squattolla today. :rolleyes: damn scalpers.

I'm donating a 2006 poster, just have to figure out which one.. anyone else have any donations? :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    anyone else have any donations? :)

I hope this is ok. :)

I'll be at both Santa Barbara & LA 1. Won't be able to make LA 2. Wish I could. :(

Was thinking of donating 50 live Pearl Jam DVD's .. via a spindle style.
    Which one's to burn per show? Do it my choice .. or have people post here & choice which one's they would like.

I'll have 50 dvdrs for the SB & 50 dvdrs for LA 1 for donations. 100 dvdr's total. If it's cool .. i'll start on this project.
  • Options
    KRFK5KRFK5 Posts: 15
    Hi all

After I wasn't able to get a ticket through the 10C, I was lucky enough to score a ticket to the LA2 show today. I'll be going solo to the show, but I'd really like to go to this pre-show party and maybe meet some of you! I went to one before Bridge School '06, and it was really fun. I don't post often on this board, but I read it quite a bit and I'd like to try to be more involved since it seems like there are so many great people on here.

Count me in for April 13th! It will be here before we know it.
    "I'll wait for an angel, but i won't hold my breath..."
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Were you one of the lucky ones? I got get squattolla today. :rolleyes: damn scalpers.quote]

Nothing for me:( I hope you guys have a blast at the shows and the pre parties. Wish I could be there to join ya!!!
  • Options
    If I win my bid on TM for the auction tickets for the 12th I will be there. I am bidding on two and only need one. If I win I would have an extra one, but it will be more expensive than the $65 normal ticket price...but the money is going to a good cause and the ticket is 2nd row!!!! I sure hope I win! I just hope people don't go too crazy bidding and/or the "rich and famous" don't get in there....we'll see!

I look forward to seeing you guys again! Hawaii was GREAT! If all goes well...see you on the 12th!

:)
    Chris

It's nice in the desert....please play here PJ!
  • Options
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=21584095407

A facebook event made for LA 1 ! :)
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    we are still gunning for the opus for the preparty.... we will lock something down next week
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    we are still gunning for the opus for the preparty.... we will lock something down next week

Sweet! :)
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    i dont know about that place dude. and um....the oscars are in town which we forgot about so.....tomorrow would be a better day to go bar hunting for this gig. traffic is CRAZY right now.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    since I'M coming now
    please make sure we pick a veggie friendly place otherwise luv will starve

and laura and monkey one of you needs to tell me what freakin flight to book sometime SOON before the airfare rises to elevendy billion dollars

also....what hotel we're staying in, etc

yes, you ARE my travel agents..just in case you were wondering :p
    i L O V E u guys!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    luvistower wrote:
    since I'M coming now
    please make sure we pick a veggie friendly place otherwise luv will starve

and laura and monkey one of you needs to tell me what freakin flight to book sometime SOON before the airfare rises to elevendy billion dollars

also....what hotel we're staying in, etc

yes, you ARE my travel agents..just in case you were wondering :p
    i L O V E u guys!!!!!

youre comin to L.A???!!! YAY!!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    youre comin to L.A???!!! YAY!!!! :D
    INDEED! I am coming
    wasnt going to get to go to ANY west coast shows but now, through the powers of persuasion of my amazing friends, i'm coming to both LA shows
    :D
    it'll be GREAT to see you, SEN!
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    luvistower wrote:
    INDEED! I am coming
    wasnt going to get to go to ANY west coast shows but now, through the powers of persuasion of my amazing friends, i'm coming to both LA shows
    :D
    it'll be GREAT to see you, SEN!

you too! this is gonna be soooo much fun!

• Options
    any new news regarding the where? the when? the WHAT?
    :p
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    PJGARDEN wrote:

Awesome! Added!
    demetrios wrote:
    I hope this is ok.

I'll be at both Santa Barbara & LA 1. Won't be able to make LA 2. Wish I could.

Was thinking of donating 50 live Pearl Jam DVD's .. via a spindle style.
    Which one's to burn per show? Do it my choice .. or have people post here & choice which one's they would like.

I'll have 50 dvdrs for the SB & 50 dvdrs for LA 1 for donations. 100 dvdr's total. If it's cool .. i'll start on this project.

demetrios - that would be great! For sake of easiness, I think you should pick the shows you want to burn. The raffle winner of your item would be excited to have a spindle of any shows you'd do - it'd be like a goldmine of PJ stuff. I think it's a super cool idea! :D You rock!
    KRFK5 wrote:
    Hi all

After I wasn't able to get a ticket through the 10C, I was lucky enough to score a ticket to the LA2 show today. I'll be going solo to the show, but I'd really like to go to this pre-show party and maybe meet some of you! I went to one before Bridge School '06, and it was really fun. I don't post often on this board, but I read it quite a bit and I'd like to try to be more involved since it seems like there are so many great people on here.

Count me in for April 13th! It will be here before we know it.

Hey KRFK5 - I went to my first pre-party solo and it was a blast (obviously, since I'm helping at these things). It's really cool to see people like yourself, who don't post that often leave a message here and want to meet up.. the spirit of the parties :D So you're added and it'll be great to meet you!
    If I win my bid on TM for the auction tickets for the 12th I will be there. I am bidding on two and only need one. If I win I would have an extra one, but it will be more expensive than the $65 normal ticket price...but the money is going to a good cause and the ticket is 2nd row!!!! I sure hope I win! I just hope people don't go too crazy bidding and/or the "rich and famous" don't get in there....we'll see!

I look forward to seeing you guys again! Hawaii was GREAT! If all goes well...see you on the 12th!

:)

Yay Chrissy! Keep us updated on your auction... it'd be sweet to hang out again... and you were such a HUGE help in HI.. we couldn't have done it w/out you!

luvistower wrote:
    any new news regarding the where? the when? the WHAT?

Still gunning for Opus.. had an out-of-towner visiting ;) so I've slacked a little.. back to work for me. Hopefully can get them on the damn phone! :mad:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Anyone have an extra ticket to either show? Anyone...anyone?? I would still attend a pre-party, even without a ticket, has a location been picked yet?
    Change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    demetrios - that would be great! For sake of easiness, I think you should pick the shows you want to burn. The raffle winner of your item would be excited to have a spindle of any shows you'd do - it'd be like a goldmine of PJ stuff. I think it's a super cool idea! :D You rock!

np! I'll include some killer stuff. He/she .. will like alot! :)
  • Options
    *cries*
    you didnt add me to the first post
    *sniffle*
    does this mean i'm not going now
    *sob*

lemme know what ya need me to do to help
    i'm off next week and aside from taking care of a few things east of the border, i'll be available to do some stuff
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    luvistower wrote:
    *cries*
    you didnt add me to the first post
    *sniffle*
    does this mean i'm not going now
    *sob*

lemme know what ya need me to do to help
    i'm off next week and aside from taking care of a few things east of the border, i'll be available to do some stuff

yeah me neither!!! whadup wit dat??? ;):D:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    yeah me neither!!! whadup wit dat??? ;):D:D

heard she's buying us all a free round of drinks at the pre-party!! don't worry about the updated post. :P

j/k
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    demetrios wrote:
    heard she's buying us all a free round of drinks at the pre-party!! don't worry about the updated post. :P

j/k

hahaha....:D.....well i'll be buying foxy many drinks for all the work she does for wishlist....:)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    hahaha....:D.....well i'll be buying foxy many drinks for all the work she does for wishlist....:)

same here! hope she likes ouzo!!
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Anyone have an extra ticket to either show? Anyone...anyone?? I would still attend a pre-party, even without a ticket, has a location been picked yet?
    Any luck?
    I am also in search of a ticket for the LA1 show...tried 10c Pre-Sale, KROQ Pre Sale and Ticketbeast with no love....anyone? Please PM ...
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    eep! if I bought ya'll drinks you'd have to start a fundraiser for my sorry butt after going broke! :eek: but I'll definitely be giving out free hugs :)

Got you two added.. oopsie! And demetrios, I'm more of a spanikopita or baklava kind of girl :D you know now I'm going to be practicing my Greek swear words with you ;)

Oh yeah.. and more donated items added for the raffles. Hooray for the donors! :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥