Options

Los Angeles Pre-Parties & Fundraisers!

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Tommys! Check! Though I do want to try In n Out also. And you guys also have Jack in the Box, which we don't out here either. Yumm. What's Burger 90210? I want to go to the Peach Pit!

hahaha YES!!!! The Peach Pit!!!! Burger 90210 is a burger place in Beverly Hills that me and JOEJOEJOE always discuss BECUZ of 90210. And i TOTALLY remember you being exxxcited in hawaii i think, about jacks! hahaha But yes, like cutback says-you have to try BOTH; TOMMYS and In n Out!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Ok, so Frank n Hank's is out. Their capacity is 50... and that's just Sen & Pixie's crew themselves! We need bigger!
    yeah, we're gonna look around that area. NOT in koreatown! :eek: I have an idea but i need to talk to the place tomorrow during 'normal' business hours. This is gonna be CRAZINESS in a good way with everyone coming out here!!! :D wait and what dates for hotels???

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I love Tommy's, but it would repeat on me more then an episode of I Love Lucy!

NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!
    NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!

In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out,
    In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out,
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    PJPixie wrote:
    NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!NO TOMMY'S !! NO TOMMY'S!! NO TOMMY'S!!

In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out, In-n-Out,

hahahahahahahahaha......:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:

i repeat *in best ivan drago voice*
    YOU MUST DIE.

• Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yeah, we're gonna look around that area. NOT in koreatown! :eek: I have an idea but i need to talk to the place tomorrow during 'normal' business hours. This is gonna be CRAZINESS in a good way with everyone coming out here!!! :D wait and what dates for hotels???

sweet! Um.. I think most people are arriving/flying in Saturday morning? Definitely Saturday night, Sunday night.. with maybe a Friday night option?

And yeah.. I think I rambled a bit too long and a bit too buzzedly about Jack in the Box in Hawaii :o But their food is so greasolicious!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    something in walking distance to the venue.....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Sen and I will take a drive there Sunday and look around! I really think it has to be close to the venue as well. The Wiltern is famous for having peeps (US) line up super early. It would be nice to have a place we could actually walk to from the venue. It would bring a lot of people in. The more people, the more fun, the more we earn for our beneficiaries :D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options

walking? in la? hahahahahahahahaha...;) :D
  • Options

so that way we don't have to drag your drunk ass too far of a distance... :)

cutback wrote:
    walking? in la? hahahahahahahahaha...;) :D

you don't walk in LA? :confused: Explain to the Cali newbie :D
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options

foo. you know NOBODY WALKS IN L.A!!!!!! and u should NEVER be alone!!!! :cool:

• Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    so that way we don't have to drag your drunk ass too far of a distance... :)

nah man. everytime i go to chicago, i LOVE it for the walking amongst other things. After lolla, i came back & tried that walking approach here. yeeeaaahhh.......it just doesnt work here UNLESS you park your car in a structure for WORK then walk a block!!! :eek: you need a car here. ESPECIALLY to see the town!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    foo. you know NOBODY WALKS IN L.A!!!!!! and u should NEVER be alone!!!! :cool:

whatever with the la crap..... ;)

there has to be a bar a few blocks away..... and no one should be lining up.... it's not a ga show.....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:

well you mentioned camden.....would you like to walk more than 3 blocks there? kinda the same thing with koreatown which is where the wiltern is located....:eek: :D

i'm sure sen and pixie can find a good place...:)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    I would like to help out too. I'll be at the preparty for sure. I don't know if I can make it earlier at the show. It's my first time visiting California, .. first time visiting USA. :) Gotta talk with the relatives and plan ahead on that Saturday show.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    well you mentioned camden.....would you like to walk more than 3 blocks there? kinda the same thing with koreatown which is where the wiltern is located....:eek: :D

that area is NOTHING like Camden.....

right speedy?? ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    whatever with the la crap..... ;)

there has to be a bar a few blocks away..... and no one should be lining up.... it's not a ga show.....

how are the tickets? do they have seat numbers???? AT THE WILTERN?????

• Options
    that area is NOTHING like Camden.....

right speedy?? ;)

no it's not but it ain't exactly bev hills either.......although if we're all in a group we'll probably scare any assholes away...:eek: :D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

yeah we WILL find a place. And dude, camden was like 1000 times worse then the wiltern area. ohhhh MAN! i would walk AROUND the wiltern and i DO when we camp out and i gotta walk to ralphs to wiz. I would NOT walk in camden!!!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    how are the tickets? do they have seat numbers???? AT THE WILTERN?????

I think I read in another forum that someone emailed 10C... they stated that all shows will be reserved seating....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    no it's not but it ain't exactly bev hills either.......although if we're all in a group we'll probably scare any assholes away...:eek: :D

oh dont worry, monkey will scare ANYONE away all on his own! ;)

• Options
    I think I read in another forum that someone emailed 10C... they stated that all shows will be reserved seating....

thats craziness. i cant imagine seats in the normal pit area. hmm....interesting. since its not GA, people should go dressed up!!! The INSIDE of the wiltern is nice!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yeah we WILL find a place. And dude, camden was like 1000 times worse then the wiltern area. ohhhh MAN! i would walk AROUND the wiltern and i DO when we camp out and i gotta walk to ralphs to wiz. I would NOT walk in camden!!!!!

well thankfully i have never and hopefully never, will visit camden.....and koreatown isn't that bad.....:o :D
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    if you've never seen LA Story, with Steve martin...rent it. there's a scene where he's on the phone telling his friend that he'll be right over. he gets in his car and drives to his friend's place....right next door! THAT'S LA!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    if you've never seen LA Story, with Steve martin...rent it. there's a scene where he's on the phone telling his friend that he'll be right over. he gets in his car and drives to his friend's place....right next door! THAT'S LA!

hahahahahaha in the air conditioning!!! thats TOTALLY L.A!!! :D

• Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I would like to help out too. I'll be at the preparty for sure. I don't know if I can make it earlier at the show. It's my first time visiting California, .. first time visiting USA. :) Gotta talk with the relatives and plan ahead on that Saturday show.

Awesome demetrios! Where are you from? You will have the best experience ever once you meet all these crazies.. we are all warm and fuzzy and it's like a big family reunion! :D

And we'll do the party both Saturday & Sunday, so if ya miss one, you can catch the other.
    cutback wrote:
    well you mentioned camden.....would you like to walk more than 3 blocks there? kinda the same thing with koreatown which is where the wiltern is located....:eek:

For some reason or another.. we did walk in Camden. We got to see a prostitute involved in a business transaction on MLK BLVD. :D I forgot who I was with.. we also got lost in Camden and got a lot of really. nasty. looks. I wouldn't advise it to anyone! :eek:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options

damn i haven't seen that movie in ages.....steve nailed la with that movie....:D:D
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    For some reason or another.. we did walk in Camden. We got to see a prostitute involved in a business transaction on MLK BLVD. :D I forgot who I was with.. we also got lost in Camden and got a lot of really. nasty. looks. I wouldn't advise it to anyone! :eek:

well i'm kinda kidding.....the hood isn't that bad....:o.....we're gonna have a great time!! :D
  • Options
    Hey Foxy Mop - it's Molly from Lollapalooza (Emerald Loop Pre-show). I'll be at the shows in L.A. and San Diego. Hope to see you there!
    "become one..."

Philly '09/Chicago '09/Toronto '09/Memphis Solo '09/Chicago Solo '08/ DC Solo '08/ Madison Square Gardens '08/ San Diego Solo '08/ L.A. Solo '08/ Lollapalooza '07/ Detroit, '06/ Grand Rapids '06/ London '05/ Grand Rapids '04/ Toronto '03/ Detroit '03/ Detroit '98
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    well i'm kinda kidding.....the hood isn't that bad....:o.....we're gonna have a great time!! :D

Hellz yeah we are! Regardless of hookers and bullet proof windows ;)
    Hey Foxy Mop - it's Molly from Lollapalooza (Emerald Loop Pre-show). I'll be at the shows in L.A. and San Diego. Hope to see you there!

Hey Molly! I will definitely be in LA, no SD for me though. That's awesome that you're coming.. and hey..great first post! I have pictures of you from the party on the Wishlist photobucket album :)

Not to be a dork, but I love when stuff like this happens.. you meet someone cool, like Molly.. then they post and you see them at other shows.. more family reunion stuff :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥