coachella webcast

Comments

• kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    the klaxons, crowded house, and the lemonheads. i better to be able to see these guys! thats the schedule, right??
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Big time typo on Crowded House. They have it as "Crowed House". haha :D
    On now though. :)
    They just fixed it! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • whoohoo!! I'm a tad late as I was out...watching now.

Ohh good song!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Wow what was that?? Someone whipped a towel or something at Neil.

Thats awesome how the crowd continued for him. SWEET!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    Yeah, I do like this song too. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    i have no idea what that was. i liked waht neil sang in reference 2 that :p what did they open up w/? i just got in when they were playing "world where u live"
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • MeddleDeal wrote:
    i have no idea what that was. i liked waht neil sang in reference 2 that :p what did they open up w/? i just got in when they were playing "world where u live"

I missed some of the quote as my player skipped. I heard him say his mic went down and he was almost collateral damage. Then I heard him say I would like...then it skipped to him getting his new guitar and introducing the next song.
  • leafs4everleafs4ever Posts: 833
    well i completly forgot that coachella was this weekend so i missed the entire show. Anybody know if it is possibly to rewatch all 3 days? thanks in advance
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
    leafs4ever wrote:
    well i completly forgot that coachella was this weekend so i missed the entire show. Anybody know if it is possibly to rewatch all 3 days? thanks in advance

On the website, it said to stay tune for archives from coachella, I am assuming probably sometime this week.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    ok crowded house sounds great ;]
    wolfbear wrote:
    Big time typo on Crowded House. They have it as "Crowed House". haha :D
    On now though. :)
    They just fixed it! :)

haha. yeah I saw that too. I was like "haha. typo." :p do you know what song they played?
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    um, I read on NME.com a month or two ago, that Tim was going to be a 'special guest' at Coachella...I wonder if he is going to turn up :/ That is cool that Liam is there though and funny that he was dancing during Locked Out :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • rage is on pretty soon, will they be as mindblowing as tom's pre show hype suggests?

he said that they would bring down bush, and that this concert, one night in the desert would do it
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    haha. yeah I saw that too. I was like "haha. typo." :p do you know what song they played?
    Sorry I don't. Not that familiar with all their songs. But I'm loving this. :)
  • The exact quote was:
    "deliver a knockout blow to the Bush administration. And hopefully, one night in the desert is all it will take. They're teetering, so ..."
  • The exact quote was:
    "deliver a knockout blow to the Bush administration. And hopefully, one night in the desert is all it will take. They're teetering, so ..."

LMAO!!!!!! Thats awesome!! hahaha What a time for my player to skip. Dammit! Thank you for filling in what I missed. :)
    I see why he and Eddie get along so well.

btw that set kicked ass!!! I missed the first song but thats ok. I'm gonna have to make sure I go see them if they ever come here. Assuming they tour beyond appearing at stuff like coachella.
  • hey hey hey you seeing this at the moniter desk...24
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    On the website, it said to stay tune for archives from coachella, I am assuming probably sometime this week.

awsome thanks man. Didn't realize the time change and that the concert was still on, I missed Crowded House, but I get to see The Lemonheads which should be awsome, and hopefully they show Rage. Anybody see the Arcade Fire performance and if so how was it?
  • the buzz on the coachella BBS is that rage didnt give permission to be filmed. Pretty bizzare. This is the band that the festival really hyped as HEADLINING the whole damn thing.
    the buzz on the coachella BBS is that rage didnt give permission to be filmed. Pretty bizzare. This is the band that the festival really hyped as HEADLINING the whole damn thing.

that's interesting seeming that they want to "send a knock out blow to Bush" you'd think they want to be seen by as many people as they could.
  • totally agree. Anyone hearing uncle neil on the webcast?
    ya, very quiet but i can kinda make it out.
    the buzz on the coachella BBS is that rage didnt give permission to be filmed. Pretty bizzare. This is the band that the festival really hyped as HEADLINING the whole damn thing.

oh that sucks! i was hoping to see the Rage reunion :( oh well, you know someone out there will videotape it and put it on YouTube :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    i hope evan doesn't come out too wasted for the closer !!
    anybody know anything about Damien Rice? I've never heard of him before
  • can you imagine all that energy and emotion in the desert when all those people see rage hit the stage! It is gonna be unreal. I wish I was there. For that moment alone.

Once they hit the stage and the opening guitar riffs of "bulls on parade" is heard...all hell will break loose!
  • can you imagine all that energy and emotion in the desert when all those people see rage hit the stage! It is gonna be unreal. I wish I was there. For that moment alone.

Once they hit the stage and the opening guitar riffs of "bulls on parade" is heard...all hell will break loose!

OMG no kidding!!! Its gonna be INSANE!!
  • so damien rice is up next?
    That's what the web site says. They are late though. :)
  • damo's on now
    cool the professor