coachella webcast

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited April 2007 in Other Music
heard about this on the radio this morning:

http://blueroom.att.com/events/coachella.php

hoping they webcast crowded house's set! just wanted to share in case you all wanna see it from the comfort of home :) it'll be cool to see rage too
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    thank you so much for this man. kick ass.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • yep, but don't get your hopes up yet... the did this webcast thing last year for bonnaroo but left out the big headliners... radiohead's set was not show as well as a few others, but I'll be here trying to watch rage's set so hopefully they will show the entire weekend
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    *bump* for this weekend :)
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Where is Rage listed?
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
    aren't they playing on sunday? the 10:40 slot says "TBD" so maybe they're closing the festival out?

i'm just happy to see crowded house on there, i gotta be sure to be home by then to check it out!
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    YEA!! I am SO happy that they are broadcasting Crowded House's set on Sunday!! WOOHOOOO!! :D i am DEFINITELY going to see that and Sonic Youth's set tonight! YEA!! oh how i wished i was there :( They should've done this when the Pixies and Radiohead played Coachella back in 2004!

ooo, B, this is going to be exciting
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    YEA!! I am SO happy that they are broadcasting Crowded House's set on Sunday!! WOOHOOOO!! :D i am DEFINITELY going to see that and Sonic Youth's set tonight! YEA!! oh how i wished i was there :( They should've done this when the Pixies and Radiohead played Coachella back in 2004!

ooo, B, this is going to be exciting
    i know, i wish i could be there too! looks like an amazing weekend in store for those lucky enough to go! i'm just glad we'll get to see stuff on the site at least :) it is a shame they didn't do this sooner for earlier festivals!
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    thanks, chiqui ;]
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
    kdpjam wrote:
    thanks, chiqui ;]
    you're welcome :)

sonic youth is on now!
    i'm watching Sonic Youth right now...is anyone experiencing problems right now? the music was playing and the video wasn't showing :(

ahhh!! I just can't believe they opened up w/CANDLE?! CANDLE from Daydream Nation! AHH!!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • SWEET!

Thanks for the heads up B!!! You Rule!!

kinda sux that they aren't showing the Chilli's tomorrow but oh well.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    i'm watching Sonic Youth right now...is anyone experiencing problems right now? the music was playing and the video wasn't showing :(

ahhh!! I just can't believe they opened up w/CANDLE?! CANDLE from Daydream Nation! AHH!!
    it took forever for it to finally work on mine, had to download some bizarre license stuff :confused: it seems to be working so far (watch smoke come out of my computer now haha)

and no prob mel! i'm just excited they'll show crowded house on sunday, i'm gonna geek BIG time :o haha
  • ok that fan they showed in the front row talking looked a little like Pjammin' lol
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    ok that fan they showed in the front row talking looked a little like Pjammin' lol
    LMAO

surprised he's not ON stage haha
    he ALWAYS seem to get to the front row of shows. didn't you guys see him on the HOB PJ show from 2003? haha. me and Lyd spotted him out and we had to keep rewinding to make sure it was him. I swear, he has a horse shoe up his butt :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    he ALWAYS seem to get to the front row of shows. didn't you guys see him on the HOB PJ show from 2003? haha. me and Lyd spotted him out and we had to keep rewinding to make sure it was him. I swear, he has a horse shoe up his butt :p
    that boy was born with a horse shoe, i swear! haha wasn't he parked in front at all 3 SF shows too?? lol
    that boy was born with a horse shoe, i swear! haha wasn't he parked in front at all 3 SF shows too?? lol

what? NO way?! I know him and Coldie were on the barrades at one of the SF shows. :D

too cool though and a cool kid too! :)

ooo, I can't wait for Crowded House on Sunday! WOHOHOO! i am just disapointed that Sonic Youth's set they only played 4 songs?! Shorter set than when they opened up for PJ.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    what? NO way?! I know him and Coldie were on the barrades at one of the SF shows. :D

too cool though and a cool kid too! :)

ooo, I can't wait for Crowded House on Sunday! WOHOHOO! i am just disapointed that Sonic Youth's set they only played 4 songs?! Shorter set than when they opened up for PJ.
    yeah i spotted 'em at the front, safe and comfy from the balcony of course haha

but yeah, good folks for sure! :)

that's too bad sonic youth's set was so short, gave me flashbacks of the SF shows, that was the first time i ever saw 'em live, very cool.

i sure hope CH plays longer than that though!
  • hahaha

Ya he's always up front. Don't forget about Santa Barbara...TOTD reunion. Fonda show...etc.

That said I don't think that was him at Coachella. I just think whomever that is resembles Chuckie

that's too bad sonic youth's set was so short, gave me flashbacks of the SF shows, that was the first time i ever saw 'em live, very cool.

yeah same here!! :D i will squeal if they play Fall At Your Feet and start crying like a freakin' baby! haha. damn Neil makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! And hopefully, what NME.com reported that Tim will be there :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    hahaha

Ya he's always up front. Don't forget about Santa Barbara...TOTD reunion. Fonda show...etc.

That said I don't think that was him at Coachella. I just think whomever that is resembles Chuckie
    lucky bean he is haha

nadia OMG, fall at your feet, i'll start bawling lol i do hope tim does show up! russty is at the pomona show tonite, she found out liam finn was gonna be the opening act! another lucky one she is....can't wait to hear the dish about the show
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965

We saw them for the first time in Santa Barbara. Loved them. We were really happy they were opening as we'd never seen them before. We even got a tambourine out of it from Ed since we were paying attention! Like we needed an excuse. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    lucky bean he is haha

nadia OMG, fall at your feet, i'll start bawling lol i do hope tim does show up! russty is at the pomona show tonite, she found out liam finn was gonna be the opening act! another lucky one she is....can't wait to hear the dish about the show

OMG! get rusty to write a review...i TOTALLy forgot that show was tonight! OMG, we NEED to find out what they played!!! :eek:
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    wolfbear wrote:
    We saw them for the first time in Santa Barbara. Loved them. We were really happy they were opening as we'd never seen them before. We even got a tambourine out of it from Ed since we were paying attention! Like we needed an excuse. :)
    excellent! yeah i was happy to see them, they're legendary, and they rock!

nadia yeah i'm gonna direct her butt over here to share the kiwi love. i'm predicting she'll be bawling like a drunk baby all night :D heehee
    wolfbear wrote:

aww, RIGHT ON!! I'm glad that you like them! GREAT band! Legendary band! :D

Ed saw us too at the SF show, while me and my friend, Pati, where the only ones rockin' out in our balcony section 204. He was scoping out everyone during SY set :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • sweet.
    will be watchin arcade fire tomorrow night.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    aww, RIGHT ON!! I'm glad that you like them! GREAT band! Legendary band! :D

Ed saw us too at the SF show, while me and my friend, Pati, where the only ones rockin' out in our balcony section 204. He was scoping out everyone during SY set :)
    Yeah, we saw Mike and Ed watching from the side during their set. They don't miss much! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    did they take a poll and decide to broadcast all (or most) of the bands no one care about? hey, ratm is playing, let's show the lemonheads!
    they're showing crowded house tonite, and that's fine by me :D bump!
  • Thanks for the link. I dig the Kaiser Chiefs. Everytime I have seen them on TV/web, they seem to bring a solid energy. Crowded House up soon.