Options

A little birdy flew by

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    AHHHHH!!!! would everybody relax already!!! The only bad thing about the news coming in (which really should be a good thing) is having to check the board all the time and see the same discussions running in circles!!

"WHAT? NO MORE WAS THE TWEET? THAT's FUCKED UP! I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I DIN:T GET A POSTER! WHAT IF THEY'RE BREAKING UP?! WHAT IF BOOM IS ANNOUNCING A SOLO TOUR? WHAT IF ED SITS ALONE ON A STOOL? WHAT IF ITS APRIL FOOLS AND CHRIS CORNELL WILL JOIN HIM? WHAT IF THE NEW ALBUM COMES OUT AND I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT CAUSE I'M WAITING OUTSIDE TICKETMASTERS ALL NIGHT TO GET INTO MSG JULY 15TH WITH TICKETS THAT ARE GOING TO COST FREAKIN 200 $$?? and assigned randomly?!! Nothing's confirmed yet, but WMR said they had news, and why don't we get it from the 10c first??!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

phew..
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    einatshaul wrote:
    AHHHHH!!!! would everybody relax already!!! The only bad thing about the news coming in (which really should be a good thing) is having to check the board all the time and see the same discussions running in circles!!

"WHAT? NO MORE WAS THE TWEET? THAT's FUCKED UP! I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I DIN:T GET A POSTER! WHAT IF THEY'RE BREAKING UP?! WHAT IF BOOM IS ANNOUNCING A SOLO TOUR? WHAT IF ED SITS ALONE ON A STOOL? WHAT IF ITS APRIL FOOLS AND CHRIS CORNELL WILL JOIN HIM? WHAT IF THE NEW ALBUM COMES OUT AND I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT CAUSE I'M WAITING OUTSIDE TICKETMASTERS ALL NIGHT TO GET INTO MSG JULY 15TH WITH TICKETS THAT ARE GOING TO COST FREAKIN 200 $$?? and assigned randomly?!! Nothing's confirmed yet, but WMR said they had news, and why don't we get it from the 10c first??!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

phew..

July 15th MSG?!! Is that confirmed?! You know something don't you!!!? THERE IS A LINE?!#!
  • Options
    abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    I remember the last time I got this excited and it ended up being a huge letdown (I live in Texas)...so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sorry for the negativity!! Hopefully I'll have a pleasant surprise this time?
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    isnt today the mid point between the 2 fridays?

wish they would have just dropped on us

cant stand waiting to see whats behind door #3
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    well something was just posted about body of war

maybe that was the tweet

SBC03 wrote:
    isnt today the mid point between the 2 fridays?

wish they would have just dropped on us

cant stand waiting to see whats behind door #3
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    The Slane Castle lineup was announced this week for the last two years....Why am I deluding myself?It's gonna be about Ed appearing on Cribs or something like that.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    well something was just posted about body of war

maybe that was the tweet
    The Body of War post was clearly posted yesterday, on Monday, which was definitely not the middle of the week tweet.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    aNiMaL wrote:
    The Body of War post was clearly posted yesterday, on Monday, which was definitely not the middle of the week tweet.

Right. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    I was noticing this weekend how many birds I had seen in the early spring weather around Charlotte this year....Perhaps its time for my FIFTH show in Charlotte NC this year eh? Let's hope so.....;-)
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    NIIICE!!!
    What birthday surprise is the birdy gonna bring me?? (ok b-day is next week...close enough).
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    hodgehodge Posts: 519
    toronto molson amphitheatre august 1st

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,224
    hodge wrote:

care to elaborate?

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    this is bullshit...i am getting no work done cause i keep checking for an announcement that probably wont be here till tomorrow...
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,028
    hodge wrote:

sources?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 703
    It is going to be an Ed Ved solo Seattle show.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    iisee wrote:
    I was noticing this weekend how many birds I had seen in the early spring weather around Charlotte this year....Perhaps its time for my FIFTH show in Charlotte NC this year eh? Let's hope so.....;-)

I have heard quite a few birds tweeting here in Charlotte....I know I could use a PJ showin these parts!
  • Options
    homeratbat wrote:
    i know your "joking" a bit but if your taking off of work because there might be "big" news then frankly you deserve to be let down!! its not like if its a tour the tix will go on sale that second! but i do think you may have a overall good point here...thats why im not overreacting...i am hopeful but i have a feeling it won't be the greatest news for a lot of us
    No, I'm not one of the ones who actually called in sick or took a vacation day for fear of missing the GRAND announcement. I also didn't blame the folks being angry at the 'record' news being a GIANT let-down. All of the hype was stupid for what 'it' delivered. Many days of speculation and wonder turned into a massive WTF? Fans were not pleased.
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    iisee wrote:

I have heard quite a few birds tweeting here in Charlotte....I know I could use a PJ showin these parts!
  • Options
    uglybabouglybabo Posts: 518
    hodge wrote:

Is this a hope or a confirmation?
  • Options
    homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
    No, I'm not one of the ones who actually called in sick or took a vacation day for fear of missing the GRAND announcement. I also didn't blame the folks being angry at the 'record' news being a GIANT let-down. All of the hype was stupid for what 'it' delivered. Many days of speculation and wonder turned into a massive WTF? Fans were not pleased.

trust me i totally agree with you bout the new record i was one of the people who thought how lame "announcement" that was! but thats is exactly my point! we have been down this road before and so if people build themselves so up that there is no place but down! im excited to hear there might be a new tour/album etc but again i won't be shocked if we are let down!
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    marcdmbfan wrote:
    It's gonna be shows. Someone's already heard rumors of a FL show or 2.

AHHH!!! that would be sick....
  • Options
    I just hope that whatever announcement that is made includes some Eddie Vedder and/or Pearl Jam shows in Boston in the very near future.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    homeratbat wrote:
    trust me i totally agree with you bout the new record i was one of the people who thought how lame "announcement" that was! but thats is exactly my point! we have been down this road before and so if people build themselves so up that there is no place but down! im excited to hear there might be a new tour/album etc but again i won't be shocked if we are let down!
    I was at the GRAND, FANTASTIC "reveal" and part of the group that said, "T-H-A-T-'S I-T-? It's a joke, right? Okay, now that you have our collective attention - you can tell us the REAL NEWS!" The reply from TPTB was, "Uh, no. ..... it...it's... it's just the record - no more."
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    I know there is gonna be a show in the D.C. area because I know about an auction taking place here in Wisconsin in a couple months for tickets to see PJ in D.C. that will include dinner with the band.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    Would you pass the salt please, Stoney?
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    Lots of rumors and speculation.....Does anyone have any FACTS???
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    I can't imagine them wanting to have dinner with any of us...
  • Options
    tweet : tweet :

waiting, waiting, wishing.............

when that bird shows i'm shootin' first and askin' questions later
    PEARL JAM~Lubbock, TX. 10~18~00
    PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,151
    tweet : tweet :

waiting, waiting, wishing.............

when that bird shows i'm shootin' first and askin' questions later

I see your from Texas! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    kitkatkitkat Posts: 31
    hmmm....I noticed that the Tour section of the Ten Club website has been cleared of the past tour dates. The only tour date listed as of today is the Bonnaroo Festival. Maybe Ten Club made room for upcoming tour dates for 2008???? Just a thought...wishful thinking....cannot wait for tommorrow.
    Lollapalooza 1992
    San Jose 1993
    Fresno 2000
    Las Vegas 2006
    Santa Cruz - E.V. 2008
This discussion has been closed.