• Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    lowlight10 wrote:
    where did you find that chicago date?

thanks for posting it!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/768162
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    I was just looking at the "seating chart" for the TLA.. Is this actually going to be a seated show or GA??? Just wondering....
    http://static2.livenation.com/akamai/V0006/img/VENUE_MAP_M/1681_22171_2.jpg
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    GA - live nation always displays the seated chart.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    over_bends wrote:
    OK here's my dilemma. What are the chances a NY show is added? I really NEED to see this, but Sunday night, two hours away is a little tough when I got class the next morning. If there is no NY show, I'd try and get Philly, but is it worth the risk to hold out? I guess I can resell the Philly shows if a NY show is announced. Advice?

I'm going for the tickets to Philly on Fri...hope I can snag four!!! driving from CT. it really isn't bad. 2 hours if no traffic...
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    over_bends wrote:
    So its going to be more like his Unplugged show in Sweden? This completely turns a must-see show into a "if I miss this I might kill myself" show.
    I have that on audio, f'n great!!
  • Options
    julienovajulienova Posts: 118
    So there is no Ram's Head pre-sale? Saw Chris at the 9:30 Club for Euphoria Morning, don't want to miss this.
  • Options
    where was the presale for toronto? what was it promoted through didn't see anything
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I swear I better get these tickets tomorrow. I've already been jipped out of the 10c ticket giveaway for Reign Over Me, and I don't want it to happen again. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    I can't wait for this show!!! I just hope that I get tickets !!!
  • Options
    julienova wrote:
    So there is no Ram's Head pre-sale? Saw Chris at the 9:30 Club for Euphoria Morning, don't want to miss this.

I was there too! No presale for Rams Head, just on sale Saturday at noon.
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    okay...i'm soooo incredibly jealous of everyone who gets to go. i would be a puddle on the ground if i was to see chris cornell play. if only i could afford a vacation right now...hmmm.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Damn I'm not 18.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    93x radio pre-sale http://www.93x.com

by the way, I caught part of CC's interview to announce this show on 93x radio today, he said it's going to be him with a full band, and he will be playing everything from his career, from early Soundgarden, TOTD, EM, Audioslave and his new songs.

I purchased two tickets! I swear my heart stopped when I read First Avenue on the 8th. Now just waiting for my breathing to slow down.
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • Options
    I love that this is next month and not like months from now :D
  • Options
    lephtylephty Posts: 770
    heh.. his biography on ticketmaster needs some updating~
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    NWOntario wrote:
    Anybody get presale tickets for the Toronto show? I sure did--I've been waiting *years* to see CC solo, and now I'm seeing him in a frigging 1,100-capacity club. :D

i did have the tickets, made it to the payment stage, then released them into the wild. i couldn't justify the $18 delivery. i'll get them during the public on-sale. i always get tickets when i want them.
  • Options
    elivedderelivedder Posts: 28
    I'M elivedder from Italy, what about Chris Cornell's tour in Italy? Please tell me something
  • Options
    geez, ok, I won't be ordering tix for Philly. Just realised I can not attend. Maybe he will do NYC!! Hope Hope!!
  • Options
    stpmattb wrote:
    I love that this is next month and not like months from now :D

yeah I hate buying tickets for a show that's 6 months later... it fucking sucks
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• Options
    Philly goes on sale in two hours - anyone else going?
  • Options
    stpmattb wrote:
    Philly goes on sale in two hours - anyone else going?
    Matt!
    Yup, i'm going ... ASSUMING i can get tickets ...
    i have a posse here at work helping me to try and get some.

If more than one of us gets through, i may have some extra tickets to help others out with (or get rich scalping) ...

i think these are going to be VERY HARD to score.
    :(

Rich, Nowayimfaithful, is going too ... he's actually the one that clued me in ... as i have been distant from this lovely place as of late.

:):):)
    hope all is well with you.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    Matt!
    Yup, i'm going ... ASSUMING i can get tickets ...
    i have a posse here at work helping me to try and get some.

If more than one of us gets through, i may have some extra tickets to help others out with (or get rich scalping) ...

i think these are going to be VERY HARD to score.

Rich, Nowayimfaithful, is going too ... he's actually the one that clued me in ... as i have been distant from this lovely place as of late.

hope all is well with you.

I'm going... but if you're going I don't know now :)

I need a beer

Admin

• Options
    chromiam wrote:
    I'm going... but if you're going I don't know now :)

I need a beer

awe, mikey!

How you doin bro?
    Sorry bout the whole myspace scene ... i'm DESPERATELY trying to stay away form that place ... life sucking internet site that it is...

:)

I feel a party coming on!
  • Options
    I'm cool.. hope you're doing well

and please don't be sorry about myspace... its a black hole where all semblance of life and having one cease to exist... just ask matt ;)

A party sounds good... hmm should we get sloshed before or after the show????

Admin

• Options
    Yeah I will be coming up to party ;) Carries brother lives near Julie, so im crashing with him and Ill have Julie drive me to the TLA.

Nick, good to hear from you man - whats up?
  • Options
    stpmattb wrote:
    Nick, good to hear from you man - whats up?

Too much work, and not enough fun.

We need to get something planned for this.
    We all need to pray for eachother getting tickets.

BUY THE MAX ALLOWED! ! !
    We are gonna need all the tickets we can scrounge,
    because i guarantee at least one or more of us will get screwed dealing with this fuckin' on-sale ...

I will have issues tomorrow trying to score B-More tickets, as i will be shacking up with Rich in a hotel in Philly this weekend ...

it's not what you think. really.

... or is it?

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Im sure it is what we're thinking ;)

I don't know how many people actually know about him touring. Nothing has been announced by him, his management or label, its all been by word of mouth. I've been whoring the dates on his myspace, but they get covered up pretty quick.
  • Options
    AliveGuyAliveGuy Posts: 21
    stpmattb wrote:
    Im sure it is what we're thinking ;)

I don't know how many people actually know about him touring. Nothing has been announced by him, his management or label, its all been by word of mouth. I've been whoring the dates on his myspace, but they get covered up pretty quick.

I'm thinking the same thing. Does anyone think these shows are gonna sell out right away? Or even sell out by the show? MINN had a presale and are now onsale, there's no prob getting tix for that show now.
  • Options
    AliveGuy wrote:
    I'm thinking the same thing. Does anyone think these shows are gonna sell out right away? Or even sell out by the show? MINN had a presale and are now onsale, there's no prob getting tix for that show now.

Hard to say - I want to think that it will sell out quickly (definately by the time his show rolls around). Philly always seems to sell things out quickly. I'm gonna harass some people and find out why theres been no tour announcement when dates go on sale in a few minutes.
  • Options
    AliveGuy wrote:

Well apparently Chris did a interview spot on Philly radio yesterday and "announced" this ... you would think THAT alone would be enough to sell the 1,500 some tickets the TLA has to offer ... are there even THAT many tickets?

I hear this is on the scale of the 9:30 club here in DC.
    ???

I would imagine they sell out very quick, but that's just me.

Hard to believe Minn didn't sell out, guess no one is "feeling Minnesota" ... :D:D:D ...